Picture This Photography by Brittney Weicht

Salisbury, NC View map

Professional Wedding Photographer Located near Charlotte North Carolina. I offer each client a personal experience and make sure to capture the moment instead of interferring with the moment. My preferred style is photojouranlist but I also take traditional and creative before and after the ceremony.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Tina Married on 10/01/2011
    My daughter got married on October 1, 2011 at The Lakes in Kannapolis and Brittany was our photographer. Let me just start by saying, she is AWESOME!! She arrived before us and was ready to go! Brittany was very attentive to our needs. She is very observant to what she is shooting. She captured some of the most amazing moments that others wouldn't have even thought about taking. All the way from traditional poses to modern poses. I had told my daughter, Christina, not to worry about cost when picking your photographer, because in the end, that's all you have. I am so glad that she chose Brittany Weicht!! I totally recommend her for any event you have, especially your wedding day!
    Tina Weber
    Katie Married on 05/21/2011
    It is hard to put into words the stress that a bride goes through while planning their wedding. Brittney made my bridal experience so enjoyable. Her creativity and artistic abilities are unimaginable. She was always early to every event, prepared, and ready to go. Brittney provided my husband and I with the most package choices and flexiblility of any photographer in the Salisbury area. She photographed 3 events for my wedding and has done all of my family's portraits since our wedding. There has never been a time that Brittney did not blow my expectations out of the water. I am so happy that she was the photographer for my wedding. I could not have asked for a better experience. I will continue to refer her to everyone and use her for my own portraits.

Salisbury, 28146
Location of (Picture This Photography by Brittney Weicht)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding