Picture That Photography

Picture That Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Picture That Photography

Creating artistic imagery, capturing life’s sweetest moments, and the parade of emotions.

Striving to celebrate the stories of others through vibrant, joyful imagery!

We are a husband and wife photography team. Together, we capture pictures that savor life’s precious moments. Our style can best be described as photojournalistic with simple tradition and grace. We strive to create artistic imagery, capturing life’s sweetest moments, and the parade of emotions. If you were to work with us, we would insist on at least one in-depth meeting to talk about what you would like to see from your photographs. We have been working as a team since 2008. We would love to celebrate with you and would be honored to tell your story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Picture That Photography on

4 Reviews for Picture That Photography

User Photos
Photos
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)

We hired Carmela to photograph our daughters quinceanera. So that we would have memories of the special day. I must say the pictures Carmela took were absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. She was very professional and prompt at getting back to us with any questions or details for the event. On the day of the event she showed up on time ready to capture all the details of our daughters special day.

Profile Picture Tanya, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was referred to Carmela by a mutual friend. I am one who is usually very picky when it comes to photos, and I must say any doubt I had went out the window after meeting and seeing her portfolio. She took photos of my (then five-month-old) baby girl. This was a gift for my husband and we were both just blown away the photos she presented us. She was very patient when working with my little H. She never forced a shot, and just let her take her time playing and exploring as she waited for the pictures to come to her. I wish I had known about her when we got married. I would have used her then. Highly recommend, you cannot go wrong when you book Carmela.

Profile Picture Marie, 7/14/17, 1 Review

Proofs
1 AWARD

san jose, CA 95116   See On Map
408-821-1143 (phone)
Picture That Photography is a wedding photographer from Northern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, San Jose, and Livermore . Picture That Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the San Fransico Bay Area wedding industry since 2008 specializing in unique, affordable, memorable photos .