1501 Old Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Nancy LLC

My name is Nancy and I've had a passion for photography since childhood. While studying photography in college, I assisted various photographers at weddings. I went on to become a photojournalist for various newspapers in South Jersey. I gained a skill for capturing unexpected, candid moments. I grew a passion for capturing such special moments in peoples' lives, and decided to open my own business doing what I love! I am fully insured and I'm a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America).

I would love to hear from you today!

Email: Nancy@PhotographyByNancy.net

Phone: (908) 783-2790

Follow Photography By Nancy LLC on

• Michelle McMahon Photography
  • Robert Turi Photography
  • Michael Glenn Photography

13 Reviews for Photography By Nancy LLC

Kristine · Married on 08/30/2014

Photography by Nancy is an amazing company. Nancy herself took my engagement photos back in Aug. Nancy was a pleasure to work with, she listened to all my ideas and had plenty of her own. She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable and relaxed. When I got my pictures back, I could not stop staring at them. They came out perfect!!!!! Everyone who has seen my pictures has asked me who took them and love the way they turned out. Nancy knew exactly how to get the right lighting and angles for every shot! I would highly recommend Photography By Nancy.

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • User3220175 · 2+ years ago

Nancy was great to work with for our wedding photos. She was professional throughout the entire process. She also did a great job of circulating to get photos of everyone. There was a few special group photos that I wanted taken and Nancy was attentive to all requests.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Desiree · Married on 05/30/2014

Our entire experience with Nancy from engagement pics to our wedding day was amazing! We cannot recommend Nancy enough, she's professional, extremely easy to work with and an incredible value for the quality of photos she takes. As much as we loved our engagement pics, I was blown away when I saw the special moments she was able to capture on our wedding day. And we barely noticed she was there! I'm always eager to recommend her to anyone. She was hands down our favorite wedding vendor and I can't wait to work with her for capturing our next big family memories.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Award

• 1501 Old Black Horse Pike Blackwood, NJ, 08012 See on map
    Location of (Photography By Nancy LLC)