Photo Harp Weddings

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

The harp...an instrument that signifies royalty. Carefully and meticulously hand crafted in detail, instilled with a legacy of superior masterminding and commitment to create what is known as the most beautiful musical instrument in the world. Craftsmanship, attention to detail, and professional artistry...that鈥檚 our goal and promise for our photography and harp music. Learn more about us at our website!

By booking our photography and harp artistry wedding experience, not only gives you the opportunity to have timeless photographs of your day captured by a professional , but also fulfill the dream to walk down the aisle to the elegant and romantic sounds of the harp, performed by a professional harpist. Just imagine!!!

Visit our website for more information!

We are wedding photographer and harpist serving in Lakeland, Plant City, Winter Haven, Tampa, Bradenton, Lithia, Clearwater, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, and all of Central Florida Area!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 01/07/2023

The best photographer team

Jose and Kristen of PhotoHarp Weddings were a DREAM COME TRUE on my wedding day. It has taken me 2 days to write this review because I find it difficult to put into words how WONDERFUL they are and how beyond beautiful our wedding photos are but I will try! Jose is an expert in his field, beyond kind, FUN, and knows how to make beautiful and wonderful memories through his camera. He took two very awkward people and made us so wonderfully comfortable during our engagement shoot. On our wedding day he took a perfect mix of creative, candid, and staged photos. He took my amateur shot list and TRANSFORMED my vision without missing a thing - literally at one point laying on the ground to capture one of my favorite photos. And on top of all that, he had his wonderful wife Kristen as his second shooter who wrangled all of the men in our wedding party into the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. My husband could not say enough good things about Kristen and how much fun they had. Lastly, Jose鈥檚 efficiency and timeliness is UNMATCHED. We had our sneak peek of HUNDREDS of photos in 24 hours - we hadn鈥檛 even landed for our honeymoon yet!! And then a week after the wedding we received our ENTIRE ALBUM of at least a thousand pictures. Unheard of!!!! Amazing! Jose and Kristen thank you guys for truly making my day so perfect and giving me the memories for a lifetime. We were so fortunate to work with you and I cannot recommend you both enough!
    Jessi C. Married on 12/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They know what they are doing

Jose and Kristen are soooo amazing!!! Just look at these photos! And I have so many more from them that I just absolutely treasure. Jose made my group heart photo happen which I knew was going to be difficult to do but he had no problems. Kristen learned a new song for us on the harp so we could have it play while I walk. She even played it for us ahead of time to make sure we loved it. She turns every song into the most angelic sound. They are both the wedding dream team and for a day we got to see what having paparazzi feels like. They worked nonstop the entire night and then sent us not just a couple highlight photos but an entire album of edited highlight pictures almost immediately. Then once we received the completed gallery it was well over 1,000 photos that captured our entire day. Simply amazing.
    Erin C. Married on 11/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pictures that help you remember the beautiful moments

Jose perfectly captured every moment that I always dreamed of having at my wedding. He knows how to direct you so you get photos that you鈥檒l look back on and love. We had such a great time taking engagement and wedding photos with him and I am so happy with the quality of them. I will always look back at the pictures and smile and I鈥檓 grateful that I chose photoharp!
  • illustration stars

Storybook Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 180 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

Tampa, Florida Tampa, FL, 33596
Location of (Photo Harp Weddings)

Photo Harp Weddings frequently asked questions

• Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Photo Harp Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding