About Phoenix Caricature

Entertainment for Any Event!

Phoenix Caricature Company provides Arizona's premier caricature artists for any event. Our experienced and professional artists create a fun and relaxing atmosphere that will entertain your guests for hours. We offer both traditional and digital caricature artists. Call today or visit our website to find out more and reserve the date for your event!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Phoenix Caricature on

3 Reviews for Phoenix Caricature

Caricatures (1)

My husband and I have always enjoyed caricatures, and thought it would be such a unique idea to have at our wedding. Jeremy with Phoenix Caricature did such an amazing job capturing our guests. Our guests were lined up all night long to get a caricature. Jeremy was professional and socialiable with the guests. We are so happy with his work and having such a unique idea at our wedding! Thank you for a great evening Jeremy!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Caricatures

We wanted something different for our guests and found Jeremy who drew incredible caricatures. Our guests thought it was fun and gave them something a little extra to remember of the night. He was friendly and a joy. I would suggest Jeremy for any event where you would like to have some sort of entertainment for guests, but are tired of photo booths. Jeremy's artwork is fantastic!

Profile Picture Marta, 10/9/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely LOVED having Jeremy at our wedding. He showed up on time, got right to work and did a fantastic job. My guests loved their caricatures and had so much fun chatting with Jeremy. He is professional, fun and was a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/8/13, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1385400638574 jeremy201

4 hours of Caricature Drawing for $440

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: 440DEAL
Get 4 hours of caricature drawing for $440! Mention Promo Code "440DEAL" when booking this artist for your event
Available to the first 100 couples