2424 E. York Street Suite 221, Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number

About Philadelphia Event Planners

Our mission is to make your wedding experience the least stressful and most exciting time of your life! From beginning to end we will be there to take your dreams and turn them into lasting memories. Our events are described as stylish yet elegant!

Follow Philadelphia Event Planners on

Daniella2
Daniella5

19 Reviews for Philadelphia Event Planners

Julia · Married on 08/16/2014

Where can I possibly begin with this review? Karen and Kassie are truly the dream team of wedding planners. I came to Karen after the first planner I hired did not work out. Karen swiftly came into my stressful wedding planning process and fixed it all. Her calm and easy going demeanor is amazing for a bride to work with. She is incredibly professional, and also very experienced. Her knowledge within the industry is very apparent and my wedding would not have been what it was without her and her team. Karen is so reputable in the industry, every single vendor I worked with knew Karen and thought extremely highly of her. From the day I hired her, until the day of my wedding she was everything you would imagine a wedding planner to be and SO MUCH MORE. Women talk of feeling "sad" when their wedding is over..I have felt nothing but relief my big day is done with, however I miss Karen! Her and Kassie were such a big part of my life, it is weird to not have them as my constant support on a daily basis. I could write a novel on what Karen does right…she is truly amazing at what she does. Karens passion with her job is obvious and I feel lucky to have worked with her.My parents are PEP. I personally know two other brides that used Karen, and have all the same feedback as myself to offer. Karen is worth every penny and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. THANK YOU KAREN AND KASSIE for helping to plan the wedding of my dreams!

Abby · Married on 05/25/2014

Karen and Kassie hit it out of the park planning our wedding. Originally hired to just do a few odds and ends for us, they really showed up and made our wedding outstanding. When our venue closed 6 months before our wedding, they helped keep us all together and move forward. They searched high and low for new venues, joined us at every site visit and help enormously when we finally picked ACE conference center. They helped keep track of all the details, big and small, needed to make our day perfect! They were there as much, or as little, as we wanted from our first day together up to and through our wedding day. They even held on to my flats during the wedding, so I could change when the heels did me in. We couldn't have done it, and kept our sanity, without their help!

Karen and Kassie were fantastic. They were responsive and willing to help with exactly what we needed. My husband and I did a lot of DIY for the wedding. They were able to accommodate all of our unique touches and integrate them into our wedding perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone!

Philadelphia Event Planners FAQ

• What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Lovely Locks
    Lovely Locks Wedding Hair & Makeup

KPE has a talented and devoted staff! You will be pleased with the services they have to offer you on your wedding day!

• Ultimate Images Photography
    Ultimate Images Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Karen Pecora and her staff for close to 2-decades. I must say they are the utmost professional. They are always there for you to make sure the event is running smoothly. They work closely with the vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page with the itinerary. Most of all they take pressure off the bride and groom and offer them a wonderful experience.

• CinemaCake Filmmakers
    CinemaCake Filmmakers Wedding Videographers

Known Karen for many years on so many professional levels as a professional and as an educator. Fantastic person! In fact, we just worked with here on Rini and Wayne's wedding - http://www.cinemacake.com/video/rini-and-waynes-short-film/

• 2424 E. York Street, Suite 221 Philadelphia, PA 19125 See on map