Philadelphia Event Planners Reviews

19 | Philadelphia, PA

19 Reviews for Philadelphia Event Planners

19 Philadelphia Event Planners Reviews

Julia · Married on 08/16/2014

Where can I possibly begin with this review? Karen and Kassie are truly the dream team of wedding planners. I came to Karen after the first planner I hired did not work out. Karen swiftly came into my stressful wedding planning process and fixed it all. Her calm and easy going demeanor is amazing for a bride to work with. She is incredibly professional, and also very experienced. Her knowledge within the industry is very apparent and my wedding would not have been what it was without her and her team. Karen is so reputable in the industry, every single vendor I worked with knew Karen and thought extremely highly of her. From the day I hired her, until the day of my wedding she was everything you would imagine a wedding planner to be and SO MUCH MORE. Women talk of feeling "sad" when their wedding is over..I have felt nothing but relief my big day is done with, however I miss Karen! Her and Kassie were such a big part of my life, it is weird to not have them as my constant support on a daily basis. I could write a novel on what Karen does right…she is truly amazing at what she does. Karens passion with her job is obvious and I feel lucky to have worked with her.My parents are PEP. I personally know two other brides that used Karen, and have all the same feedback as myself to offer. Karen is worth every penny and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone. THANK YOU KAREN AND KASSIE for helping to plan the wedding of my dreams!

Abby · Married on 05/25/2014

Karen and Kassie hit it out of the park planning our wedding. Originally hired to just do a few odds and ends for us, they really showed up and made our wedding outstanding. When our venue closed 6 months before our wedding, they helped keep us all together and move forward. They searched high and low for new venues, joined us at every site visit and help enormously when we finally picked ACE conference center. They helped keep track of all the details, big and small, needed to make our day perfect! They were there as much, or as little, as we wanted from our first day together up to and through our wedding day. They even held on to my flats during the wedding, so I could change when the heels did me in. We couldn't have done it, and kept our sanity, without their help!

Karen and Kassie were fantastic. They were responsive and willing to help with exactly what we needed. My husband and I did a lot of DIY for the wedding. They were able to accommodate all of our unique touches and integrate them into our wedding perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone!

Tiffany · Married on 04/20/2013

Philadelphia Event Planners make it happen! I had THE BEST time at my wedding and I was able to do that thanks to Karen & Kassie. From the initial planning stages all the way up to post-wedding, the Ks were exactly what I needed. They were always prompt to respond to all questions/requests, gave me honest opinions and fabulous recommendations, and were supportive in all the decisions I made. Going into my wedding day, I didn't stress about anything because I knew that the Ks had everything under control. My vision became a reality, and it was better than what I could have imagined (my tastykake cake!) because I had Karen & Kassie there with me to execute. Through this process, I feel like I gained two friends and they will definitely be my go-to gals for all things "party"!

Sue · Married on 09/29/2012

Our daughter's recent wedding ran more smoothly than we ever dreamed, thanks to Philadelphia and Main Line Event Planners. They could not have been more helpful, professional and cheerful as they assisted in planning, establishing a timeline, contacting vendors and coordinating the events of the day. I would recommend their services to anyone planning not only a wedding, but any type of event. We could not have asked for anything more!!

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

I can honestly say that my wedding would not have been the same without Karen Pecora! They ROCKED! Karen and Kassie helped make the day run SO smooth. I felt so at ease and was never sidetracked, which allowed me (and my mom) to completely relax and enjoy the day to the fullest. In scheduling our day and and helping with every small detail you could imagine (timing for picking up, dropping off, getting things to and from church and reception site, making sure the groomsmen were getting to the church on time, helping my bridesmaids with their hair, having every amentity for me in case I needed it throughout the entire day, and SO much more) - Karen and Kassie were on top of everything. Their professionalism, knowledge of the industry, and incredibly warm personalities made them a pleasure to work with. I would recommend their services, hands down, to any bride, or bride/mom team that is planning a wedding!!

I can honestly say that my wedding would not have been the same without Karen Pecora! They ROCKED! Karen and Kassie helped make the day run SO smooth. I felt so at ease and was never sidetracked, which allowed me (and my mom) to completely relax and enjoy the day to the fullest. In scheduling our day and and helping with every small detail you could imagine (timing for picking up, dropping off, getting things to and from church and reception site, making sure the groomsmen were getting to the church on time, helping my bridesmaids with their hair, having every amenity for me in case I needed it throughout the entire day and SO much more) - Karen and Kassie were on top of everything. Their professionalism, knowledge of the industry, and incredibly warm personalities made them a pleasure to work with. I would recommend their services hands down to any bride, or bride/mom team that is planning a wedding!!

Thomas · Married on 09/01/2012

You could not find a more professional group than Philadelphia Event Planners.

• F

Frieda · Married on 06/22/2012

Philadelphia Event Planners made the planning of our wedding very easy. The attention to detail that Karen had was impressive. We look forward to using them again in the future.

lin · Married on 06/02/2012

Karen was amazing. Her attention to detail and easy going personality were worth every penny spent. She attended our rehearsal and made the whole experience so easy. The "day of" Karen and Cassie paid attention to every detail...I did not have to worry about a thing. I got the compliments but they did the work;)

Anne · Married on 07/23/2011

We just used Philadelphia Event Planners for a second time and we could not have been happier. Our two weddings were very different but the quality of service was identical. Kassie is a wonderful communicator, she kept up-to-date with all our vendors & contracts, had great creative ideas, and lots of practical information. It was Kassie and Karen's mission to make the bride's vision happen and allow us to simply enjoy the day with no worries or stress. They definitely went over and beyond!

Hannah · Married on 07/23/2011

We had a great experience! Our coordinator Kassie always responded immediately to our questions and was so organized and well-prepared. On our wedding day it was over 100 degrees and she even thought to bring little hand-held electric fans to keep me and the groom cool in between photos! We're so glad we used Karen Pecora events; the value for the service and attention we received was just amazing.

• Rini

Rini · Married on 05/01/2011

Karen & Kassie worked very closely with me for my Day of Wedding services that we contracted for. She was wonderful! They were able to execute all the small details that I wanted for our wedding without batting an eye. She even picked up some last minute things that my mom wanted, so that we could walk down the aisle in peace. Thank you ladies for making it a day that my husband & I and ALL our guests will never forget. :)

Adrianne · Married on 10/30/2010

I was one of those rare brides who did not enjoy planning my wedding. I hired Karen Pecora for "day-of" coordinating, and it was the smartest decision I made. Karen did way more than just day-of services, she offered valuable vendor recommendations, offered guidance throughout the entire planning process, managed the rehearsal, and, most importantly, efficiently and effectively organized all elements of the wedding day--timeline, vendors, hairstylists, makeup, family, helped me dress, and provided calm, positive, and professional energy all day/evening long. I could not have sanely gotten through that day without her. She was fabulous, and I hope to work with her again (however, not on a wedding!).

Deborah · Married on 12/28/2008

Always available and always with a smile and professionalism!

• Shana

Shana · Married on 08/06/2011

we appreciated greatly all the work Karen did for us - and her amazing resources she opened to us - we are very grateful to her for a wonderful wedding.

sandy · Married on 09/03/2011

Karen really came through for us and we are so grateful. She took care of every last detail the day of the wedding and if she did nothing else that would have been soo worth it. She formed a really close relationship with our daughter during this process which really paid off the day of the wedding. We were very pleased with her services and would highly recommend her.

Tess · Married on 09/01/2012

The event planners gave us everything we wanted and provided us with access to great vendors. They did the job quickly and efficiently and made me a lot less stressed out. Loved them.

Maureen · Married on 01/12/2018

1.8
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0
      2.5
      2.5

I will not go into full details. it's to upsetting, but I was disappointed. Ms. Pecora was not organized nor fully prepared for the event. It was not worth the money spent.