3315 Kimber Drive, Newbury Park, CA 91320 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly Cakeable

Designer cakes for all occasions - weddings, birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers, Grooms Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Novelty Cakes, Graduation Cakes, Retirement Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Sculpted Cakes - in fact, we will try and meet your cake needs whatever your occasion. We are located in Newbury Park, California serving Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange counties

• Camarillo Cupcake
perfectly cakeable
wedding9

4 Reviews for Perfectly Cakeable

Becky · Married on 07/30/2010

Nicky, at Perfectly Cakeable, did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! Each tier of cake was so flavorful (especially the lemon), moist and delicious. We were worried how the fondant would taste, but her's actually tasted really good.

Her delivery time was right on target, her pricing is very reasonable and she is so easy to work with. We couldn't be more pleased with Perfectly Cakeable! Thanks Nicky!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2010

Nicky at Perfectly Cakeable created an absolutely amazing cupcake tower for my January wedding at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. Our guests were drooling the moment they saw it and couldn't wait to dive in. Some of the comments from my guests were "Best cupcakes I've ever had" "They were so moist!" "I know I was supposed to eat only one but I think I managed to swipe about 5 of them." We had some left over and I told my brother to bring some of them for his friends at his work. He told me last week that he ate them all himself. Serioulsy, I couldn't be happier.

Not only is Nicky super nice, easy to work with, easy to talk to, and incredibly accommodating, but her work is top notch. I live in Santa Monica and would have probably paid twice as much at some of the bakeries over here simply because of their location and not gotten cupcakes half as good as Nicky's. Not only were they delicious, but the tower looked great. Each cupcake had a little fondant flower and the tower was topped off with a cake decorated with a delicate leaf pattern. I will certainly be calling her again in the future and can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/06/2010
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/07/2009

Gorgeous!!! Better than imagined & delicious. Great value for the quality and great to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Perfectly Cakeable FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 3315 Kimber Drive Newbury Park, 91320 See on map