Peppers Artful Events

Northborough, MA View map

Peppers Artful Events is a full-service wedding caterer based out of Northborough, Massachusetts. Owners Susan and John Lawrence have grown their award-winning business over 30 years. Starting as a gourmet shop and café, the company has grown to be a full-service wedding and event catering, design and planning company. As a Certified “Green Caterer,” Peppers Artful Events specializes in using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients in their dishes. The culinary experts work with couples to create a custom tailored menu and wedding experience that reflects the vision and style of the couple. The team offers expertise in catering, wedding cakes, design and bartending. Their wedding packages are all inclusive and include catering, equipment, rentals, staff, and bartending services to make wedding planning seamless and stress-free. Peppers is the only 3-star Green Certified Caterer by the Green Restaurant Association.

Peppers Artful Events offers catering services which include:

• Bar Service
  • Bartenders
  • Floral and Design

Cuisine
Peppers Artful Events offers a range of innovative dishes from traditional to globally inspired. They also accommodate dietary needs and restrictions, including offering options for gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets. Cuisine styles include, but are not limited to:

• African
  • Seafood
  • Southern
  • Spanish
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$130

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$130

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$130

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Debbie A. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Fabulous Service and Delicious Food

Planning a wedding during COVID 19 is a monumental task; working with Jody and the staff at Peppers made it much more manageable. Jody Boyajian is our Event Designer. She is knowledgeable about COVID 19 protocol, quickly responded to our many emails and was attentive to every detail during the planning process. Jody passed along all information to Kathleen Connolly, our senior event manager. Kathleen is a great leader. She and her staff delivered fabulous service, delicious food presented beautifully to each guest and followed all COVID 19 protocols. Many of our guests complimented her directly on their work. We highly recommend Peppers!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/09/2021

Carolyn from Peppers Artful Events is the best!

I used Peppers Artful Events for my wedding in October 2021. I am so happy with the quality of food and service provided. Carolyn was my coordinator and made my wedding less stressful and more enjoyable. Knowing she was there made me feel more relaxed, knowing she would handle everything. I planned my entire wedding by myself and Carolyn stepped up and made the process so much better. Peppers Artful Events made my wedding beautiful and seamless. I had a small 50 person wedding and they accommodated food allergies and preferences without issue. The quality of their service and food/décor are worth way more than what I paid for. I feel lucky to have had this caterer for my wedding. I highly recommend Peppers Artful Events. Sue the owner is awesome too, she helped me out in a pinch and was friendly and professional. I loved how smooth and enjoyable my wedding was thanks to Peppers Artful Events.
    Cynthia H. Married on 09/18/2021

Incredible food, attention to detail, professional service

Peppers Artful Events catered our wedding on 9/17/21 at Gardens at Elm bank and the night turned out absolutely magical. We worked with Dianne and her team and we loved how attentive they were to every little detail we wanted included in our night. Peppers catered the food, provided bar supplies and bartenders, and made the most delicious wedding cake.
    We had to plan our wedding from A to Z in 6 weeks due to changes in location because of COVID and Dianne made us feel like everything was under control. The food was delicious and Peppers made sure to take our feedback after tasting, which was incredibly thoughtful! The staff was very friendly during the entire night and the event went like a breeze.
    Colleen was our event manager and she was so attentive and caring, fixing things that did not look right and working with last minute changes in schedule and timeline.
    Overall, a wonderful experience, extremely attentive staff, and very professional. Highly recommend Peppers Artful Events for any event you may have, even if you are planning it a few weeks prior!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Tina
    80 photos · 08/03/2019

Fetching Events Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Pepper's Catering is simply - outstanding. Their presentation, the taste of the food, the event managers are the best of the best. I am both relieved and thrilled every time my clients select Pepper's for their big day!

Harry Parker Boathouse Harry Parker Boathouse Banquet Halls

The Harry Parker Boat House is a unique space. It takes a special kind of caterer to understand how to pull it all together and make it work and work beautifully. Pepper's Fine Catering understand how to pull it all together and help ensure a memorable event for all their clients. Cooperation and flexibility, as well as an eye for details, is why it is a pleasure to work with Pepper's.

C-Zone Entertainment C-Zone Entertainment Wedding DJs

We work with a lot of caterers throughout the greater Boston and New England area. Pepper's stands above the rest with their warm hospitality, professional staff and top notch customer service. They take great care of each and every guest, ensuring everyone has an incredible dining experience from cocktail hour through dinner and dessert. Then they hand everyone over to us and we rock them on the dance floor. It's a great 1, 2 punch and we love working the Pepper's team. Keep up the great work folks. We'll see you on the circuit!!

43 Hudson Street Northborough, MA, 01532
Location of (Peppers Artful Events)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding