Peppers Artful Events Reviews

162 | Northborough, MA

162 Reviews for Peppers Artful Events

Debbie A. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Fabulous Service and Delicious Food

Planning a wedding during COVID 19 is a monumental task; working with Jody and the staff at Peppers made it much more manageable. Jody Boyajian is our Event Designer. She is knowledgeable about COVID 19 protocol, quickly responded to our many emails and was attentive to every detail during the planning process. Jody passed along all information to Kathleen Connolly, our senior event manager. Kathleen is a great leader. She and her staff delivered fabulous service, delicious food presented beautifully to each guest and followed all COVID 19 protocols. Many of our guests complimented her directly on their work. We highly recommend Peppers!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Sara

Sara C. · Married on 06/06/2021

Beautiful and Delicious

For my intimate wedding of 45 guests, I knew I didn't want to do a traditional sit-down meal. Personally, I love appetizers because of the variety of food and flavors, so that was the idea and direction I wanted to go in for the wedding. Without hesitation or questioning, Jody and the team at Peppers helped me create an amazing menu to please all and that was also gluten free. I cannot tell you the amount of effort and care that they put into helping me and my husband, with budgets and specifics. Even on our wedding day, they were the most pleasant careering staff and you could just tell that they all truly love what they are doing. It was also amazing to hear from all our guests, how impressed they all were with the food, the variety and the quality...some even mentioning that this was the best wedding food/ food they have ever had!!!! And I honestly have to agree! When something comes highly recommended (and Peppers was recommended by the venue and a personal friend of mine who also used them as her caterer), you hope that they live up to the expectation given. Peppers hands down lived up to and exceeded all expectations. We couldn't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

are so honored to have been a part of your wedding! We love food and what we do but nothing compares to hearing the happiness our services help to bring! We cannot thank you enough, and hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future. Congratulations to you and your husband!
  • Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 06/05/2021

Fabulous, everything you need in one package

Peppers was phenomenal. They worked with us for our daytime wedding, cocktail hour, and lunch reception at Tower Hill and they really delivered. They did their best to work within our budget to deliver delicious food, drinks, and dessert. They also provided rustic chairs and a gorgeous rustic arbor for our ceremony. We have nothing but good things to say about Dianne S. and Jen S., and all the other Peppers staff. The food was top notch and so was the service. Jen checked in many times to ensure things were going exactly as we had hoped- and they truly did. They made sure we were getting food and drinks during our portraits, and even sent us home with extra food! Throughout the whole planning process they were very communicative and really helped us create an outline for our day, which was so helpful as we were pretty clueless. They even worked with Tower Hill to begin setting up earlier than usual due to the time of our ceremony. Everything from the color of the linens to the help setting up our flowers on the arbor made for a flawless day. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/27/2021

Tina C. · Married on 05/29/2021

Delicious food and wonderful staff

We had one criteria for our wedding, which was delicious food. Peppers Artful Events knocked it out of the park with delicious food (our beef tenderloins were perfectly medium rare and served at a perfect temperature) and even better mini-desserts! The wait staff and bar staff were also so kind and considerate (even setting aside a slice of cake for us while we went around to greet our guests).

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Joy

Joy D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Artful Healthy Food with Creative Twist Pleased EVERYONE

For my son's garden-style, backyard wedding rehearsal at our home in May, Jody Boyajian of Peppers helped us take our dinner to the next level as she carefully listened to my requests for Asian flavored and veggie-inspired food and offered GREAT suggestions. Menu she designed for us was incredible including generous portions of Braised Boneless Shoyu Short Ribs which everyone loved, Chicken Pot Stickers, Grilled Veggie Platter (carefully arranged) and Summer Strawberry Hearts salad with Goat Cheese and Strawberry Vinaigrette. Wow factor was in full force! SHE made it possible for us to give a gift of healthy wonderful elegant and different meal to 30 people — many of which we had just met for first time. A blessing. She also had very cool presentation ideas.

This was far beyond all expectations. Jody's professionalism in working with me on this clearly came through and is much appreciated. Would love to do all over again! Thank you! Highly recommend -- especially to celebrate life's big moments in a completely special way.

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Chiara

Chiara H. · Married on 05/01/2021

A night to remember!

My husband and I hired Jody and the team at Peppers for our June 5, 2021 wedding at The Connors Center in Dover. During our yearlong engagement in the midst of a constantly changing COVID landscape, Jody was our rock! They were a pleasure to work and plan with, were extremely flexible and communicative as different guidelines came out and our guest count/service style/etc. was shifting. We were able to incorporate so many special details from our relationship into the evening and the menu, all with Jody’s help and the teamwork of everyone involved! The food of course was DELICIOUS- one highlight was the raw bar, which was so fresh and memorable for all of our guests. On the day of our wedding, we were so well taken care of as all of the Peppers staff set up our decor, centerpieces, cocktail hour, meals, cake, and constantly checked in with us to make sure the day ran smoothly. We couldn’t recommend Peppers more!

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Kathy

Kathy T. · Married on 01/05/2021

Professional & warm staff; delicious food & wine

Peppers Artful Events catered my daughter's wedding at Tower Hill in May 2019 and I cannot rave about them enough. Jody Boyajian was our wedding event manager and every detail was attended to. Jody accommodated every request we had and anticipated our every need. She recommended how to keep us within out budget yet not sacrifice on quality or taste. The food and service were outstanding. The service the night of the wedding was flawless. Peppers' staff was so professional. They researched alternate wines that were still in our budget but that we liked better than the original offering. The owner Susan even delivered bottles to our home - twice! - until we got just the right wine selection that we loved. Our guests raved about every aspect from the kindness, warmth and professionalism of the service to the fantastic wine offerings to the delicious meals. All food allergies were accommodated - vegan, GF, DF etc etc. I will definitely catering future events with Peppers and hope to have Jody again as my event manager! 5 stars!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Kathy, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Jodi as well as the food and services that we provided for your daughter’s wedding. We hope to hear from you and work with you in the future. Thanks from the Pepper’s Team!
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Utter perfection.

From planning every detail to ensuring the evening ran smooth as silk (no matter what happened), to some of the most incredible dishes we have ever tasted, Peppers truly does craft artful events. They worked with our venue to make sure we had all the proper permits up to and including day-of changes with staffing restrictions due to changes in COVID guidelines. They took care with every detail planned and plated ensuring our decisions were easy, our dinner was DELICIOUS, and our focus could stay maintained on the greatest day of our lives rather than bogged down in details.

And the planning was just the start because boy did they execute: amazing food and stellar service, neither we nor a single guest wanted for anything all night. In fact, almost every individual guest went out of their way to rave about both the food and service up to and including a custom hot cocoa bar to close out the night. And Peppers worked hard to make sure it happened flawlessly... in the middle of an empty field… in the throes of changing conditions in the wind-down of a global pandemic. The crew were each and all true professionals, undoubtedly dedicated to producing the best possible for us.

Our wedding was a special day, largely made possible by Peppers. We could not be more thankful to or impressed by Susan & John and the whole team for making our downsized wedding feel like the biggest celebration: we literally could not have dreamt up a more perfect day than the one they helped us produce and we will forever remember the day because of how much work they put into it to make it truly special.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Marea D. · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfection.

We found Peppers during an emotional time for my son and daughter-in-law. I am the groom's mother. My daughter-in-law lost her mother to an early and a long struggle with Alzheimer's. Then, soon after their engagement, my son found out he'd be deploying for nearly a year after their wedding. We met with Jody Boyajian, Senior Event Designer of Peppers, at a joyous yet difficult time in their lives. Jody assured us that their wedding day would be nothing short of perfection, and she delivered. I think it's important to read reviews about food when you're hiring a caterer, but Peppers was so much more to us. Yes, the food was spectacular - elegant, plentiful, superb quality, and the presentation was beautiful. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. However, I need to give higher praise to the staff. My father raised a family of 5 girls and had high expectations regarding etiquette. When the bride and groom left their table to greet guests, the wait staff prompt refolded and repositioned their napkins - as my father taught us was proper expectation from good waitstaff. During photos, we had our own waitstaff at the ready with food and drink, knowing full well that we'd all been too excited to eat before then. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. We'll be recommending and using Peppers again for sure. Thank you Jody, Darcy, Lisa and all those who contributed to our perfect wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Marea, thank you for your praise and recommendation! We are overjoyed to hear that our team was able to make your son and daughter-in-law’s wedding a day to remember. We are particularly proud of the professionalism and creativity of our staff which you have recognized throughout the wedding. Thanks from the Pepper’s Team!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2019

Best food in the city and amazing service!

I am so glad we went with Peppers for our wedding! We are both major foodies and it was the number one priority for us. Trish is amazing and great to work with, she intentionally set up our tasting about a year in advance so that we would get the fresh produce in the same season we were getting married so it would be easier to judge how things would taste. She was right and everything met and exceeded our expectations on the day. They even brought in a full kitchen to the venue to make sure everything was at the perfect temperature and fresh when we got it. We recieved so many complements from all our guests on the food - my mother-in-law even said the chowder rivalled hers and she is very serious about her chowder! Peppers was even willing and volunteered to make special dishes for a couple of my guests who have food intolerances so they could also have the full experience. We also got our cakes from them and chose a dark chocolate Buche de Noel as our cutting cake and dark and white chocolate Swiss rolls precut to serve, everything but a bit less than what would have been on a top tier of a traditional cake was gone before the end, it was amazing (both flavors - we tried both). The service was also AMAZING, Tracy the day of coordinator kept everything running smoothly and made sure everyone was fed and happy and that people knew about and were able to try both of our signature mocktails (half our guests were either under 21 or dont drink so we went with themed mocktails instead). One of the servers, Theresa, was extra attentive to the two of us, bringing us a huge plate of the hors d'oeurves while we were doing pictures and keeping everyone out of the area while I was switching dresses. She made sure to check on us every 5-10 minutes to make sure we had what we needed since we couldnt walk through the room to get things ourselves without being stopped. All of the staff was amazing and helpful going out of their way to make sure everyone was taken care of from boxing up cake for my sister to take back to the hotel for her kids who fell asleep in thier dinner, to holding the cocktail hour a bit longer so we could finish pictures before everyone was seated for soup course. I will definitely use Peppers again if I have an event to plan, and would definitely order platters of their pig newtons for a random Saturday because they are just that amazingly delicious!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Merrie

Merrie · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing team!

My husband and I got married on September 1st, 2019 and we had the best experience with Peppers Artful Event. The food was amazing, from the appetizers, main meals, and desserts. We kept hearing from our guests that they had the best food. Jody helped us and our family to decide the best menu and she was very helpful and responsive. She help us built the best menu according to our liking. Peppers also did the decoration, and the venue looks so beautiful. I still can't get over how pretty all the bouquets as well as all the center pieces. Katie helped us with the decoration and she is the sweetest. On the day of, we had Lindsey as the event manager from peppers. She was on top of everything and we were so happy that she was there to help us. Very professional. My husband and I had nothing to worry about. I 100% recommend peppers not only because of the delicious food, but also the professionalism of the team. We had the best experienced.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Caterer! Great Food! Beautiful Presentation!

Peppers was the food and beverage caterer for our daughter's wedding on August 24, 2019 at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. The Peppers team was extremely professional and easy to work with throughout the entire process. We worked with Trish Sherman for our food selections and with Susan Lawrence on the bar. They were both terrific and knowledgeable and helped guide us throughout the planning process. We wanted a pre-poured drink at the beginning of the cocktail hour and Peppers worked with us to serve a special sangria recipe from a family friend. Our guests loved that special drink. Most importantly, Peppers' food is terrific and many of our guests remarked on how delicious it was. Peppers also has an eye for presentation and everything at the wedding was presented in such a beautiful way. I highly recommend Peppers to anyone looking to plan an event with great food and lovely presentation.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Elizabeth W. · Married on 08/10/2019

In Good Hands

Jody, Lindsey, and the Peppers team went above and beyond in taking care of the details on our big day. Their team was so kind and professional (I noticed some dancing to the music too!) and food was delicious. Peppers Artful Events knows what they're doing and we definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel S. · Married on 07/12/2019

Yummy food and super flexible!

Peppers are sooo easy to work with and so nice! They were incredibly patient with our multiple vegetarian requests. They even created new English-inspired desserts for us to match our theme! The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. Thank you for making our event so special!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Kc · Married on 07/06/2019

Saved the day!

From start to finish the people at Peppers Artful Events were fantastic to work with. They were responsive to our emails, flexible in providing what we wanted, and helpful in guiding us along the planning process. They provided our our food, favors, linens, table settings, escort cards, lawn games, and dessert station - they really do it all. Not only that, but they had everything under control on our wedding day despite less than ideal circumstances. It was going to be an outdoor event, but we got a huge storm that day, so everything had to be moved indoors. Not only that, but the power went out at the start of the ceremony. Trish from Peppers went out to find a generator while the rest of the catering team did a fantastic job of keeping the event flowing. They got the food out as quickly as possible despite the lost power and all of our guests had a great time. The day could have been a disaster, but it ended up being wonderful, in large part thanks to Peppers. Plus, their food was delicious!!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommend

Jody and her team are simply amazing! They truly listened to all of our ideas and really helped us design the most perfect displays from the bar to the food. All of our guests are still talking about the delicious dinner. Jody was so responsive in answering all our questions and really made us feel at ease the day of! Could not be more pleased with Peppers Catering Team!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Monica S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Peppers Made Planning Easy and Fun

We decided to use Peppers Catering for our wedding this past June, since we
    liked that they’re a big company that had a lot of options for food,
    drinks, and decoration. And I am very, very happy that we did! They were
    wonderful to work with throughout and did a beautiful job for our wedding.

Patricia Sherman made an appointment for us to come in the very week we
    called and helped us a great deal as we worked through our plans and
    options. Patricia’s experience and suggestions were so helpful, and after
    our first meeting we had already worked out much of the menu and
    decorations. We had decided we wanted the barbecue buffet menu – we had
    enjoyed that option at another wedding – and it worked out perfectly. So
    many people went out of their way to tell us how much they loved the food
    and how much their children loved it too. (The mac and cheese was
    especially popular, but I also recommend the pulled chicken, which was very
    flavorful – just a bit spicy, but not too much. And they also have good
    vegetarian options.)

Peppers also provided our cakes, which were a huge hit. (We opted for a
    variety of cakes – Peppers’ prices are quite affordable – and this was
    popular with everyone. Peppers set up a tasting session with a lot of
    amazing options, of not only cakes but also small desserts, and we ended up
    choosing a variety of delicious cakes.)

Patricia and everyone at Peppers also helped us with the décor – our
    wedding was at a nature center, so we had said we wanted something casual
    and summery – and they were able to provide everything I had envisioned
    (for example, little nests that looked beautiful on the green and blue
    tablecloths Peppers suggested). Peppers also had lawn games we could rent,
    which worked out so well for the children. So many parents told us how much
    they appreciated that their kids didn’t get bored.

On the day of the event, Patricia, Kathleen Connolly, and the entire team
    from Peppers was very helpful and set up everything beautifully. Kathleen
    and the entire staff were wonderful and many people told us how pleasant
    and kind everyone was. Everything went perfectly and Kathleen and the
    entire team working that day created a relaxing and joyous atmosphere that
    I and everyone appreciated so much.

Peppers made the process very easy and communication was great throughout. I had heard that wedding planning is stressful but Peppers made it easy and fun – they listened to us and helped with wonderful suggestions throughout and created a perfect day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Samantha O. · Married on 06/10/2019

Spectacular team & delicious food!!

Peppers Artful Events catered my intimate wedding at The Gardens of Uncanoonuc Mountain in June 2019. They were absolutely amazing! Jody Boyajian was our event coordinator and wonderful to work with. She accommodated every request and made sure we did not forget any little detail. Jody was always available and quick to respond via email or over the phone. Arielle was there during our wedding day. She was spectacular and so sweet along with the rest of the Peppers Team that was there! All the food was delicious and our guests kept raving about it. Even though my wedding was small, they made it feel as important as all the big ones and I am so grateful for all of their hard work! I recommend Peppers and will absolutely use them again in the future for any catering needs. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jennie H. · Married on 06/02/2019

Sr. Event Designer was amazing!

Jody was such a great help! As the Senior Event Designer at Peppers Artful Event, she was very efficient and flexible. The food was amazing and the service was 5 Star! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Jennie! Thank you for the glowing comments about Jody and our food. It is always such a pleasure working with JD Designs. Hope to work together again soon!
  • Hannah

Hannah F. · Married on 02/23/2019

Baby Shower Love

I recently moved back to Massachusetts after working in the Carolinas as an Event Manager/Designer for 8 years. I have worked with MANY caterers, for intimate affairs, large corporate functions and countless weddings.

Needless to say after launching my own company, HF Events, in Massachusetts I have been very skeptical and selective with positioning my name with with vendors that have exceptionally high standards. I was so happy to have been referred to Jody at a Peppers Catering by Debbie at Sandy Burr Country Club!

I had the pleasure of working with Jody and Cassie for my own baby shower and I am looking forward to many more successful events together professionally.

Cassie was absolutely lovey! She was kind, professional, and she did a wonderful job communicating! The team was equally wonderful, knowing how to engage the guests without continually circling back with the same trays over and over. They were personable at the right times and undetectable at the others.

We received great feedback on the food and so many were telling me about the crab cakes! The crab cakes! The crab cakes!

With the photo proposal I sent, she was able to match the aesthetic very well with the food displays.

The shower was a small gig, but I greatly appreciate them making it feel just as important as the big ones!

Thank you to you and your wonderful team! Now we are ready to meet our baby boy!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Mquinn · Married on 10/13/2018

Superior catering for your wedding reception, with a touch of elegance

I cannot say enough about the high quality of service and the delicious menu prepared by Peppers for my daughter’s wedding reception at the Currier Museum of Art. The staff was extremely responsive by phone and email, and the service at the reception was exceptional. The appetizers, entrees, salad, bread, and desserts were gourmet quality and the presentation was beautiful to behold! They even designed a custom wedding cake for us, based on the colors of the paintings in the room where the reception was held. Our event manager Arielle was extremely helpful, calm, and detail-oriented., as well as very prompt in replying to our questions and concerns. You will be completely thrilled with Peppers!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jon L. · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Team & Amazing Food

The people at Peppers Artful Events are amazing. They helped us figure out what we needed, gave loads of helpful suggestions, and made a night that could be stressful (if things go wrong) totally amazing. The food was outstanding—my opinion and the opinion of everyone I asked. If I had to do it all over again I would not hesitate to go with them again. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

Jody and her team at Peppers were absolutely fantastic and helped us create the most perfect wedding day. From our initial tasting onward, Jody was extremely helpful and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. Peppers is a one-stop-shop place that makes everything so easy! They did our food, centerpieces, wedding cake, and day-of coordination and everything came out perfectly. Our guests were so impressed with the food and service - we are still receiving compliments on it. We cannot thank Jody and Peppers enough for everything - I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a fantastic catering service!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2018

Top Notch!!

From Day 1 I was impressed by the professionalism shown by Pepper's. What started as a request for a general quote, turned into a wonderful year long partnership. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to figure out costs for our daughter’s wedding reception and when Pepper’s took the time to follow-up a short while after the initial quote to see if there was anything else they could help with, that gave me a sense of how in-touch they would be throughout the planning process.

We will miss Jody and the staff at Peppers as they became an important part of our lives this past year while planning the reception. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly, the Tasting was a fun and delicious event, the Walk-Through covered every detail and the reception was what we had dreamed of and more. Jody and staff worked smoothly with the venue’s coordinators and florist and we were able to enjoy every moment of the day without having a worry about what needed to be done. Among their responsibilities was setting up seating for the outdoor ceremony, bartending, service for cocktail hour and dinner and so much more. And all of that in 3 different locations throughout garden and carriage house locations. Pepper’s baker also created the wedding cake per our daughter’s request and used a favorite family recipe which turned out perfectly! Our guests raved about the delicious food.

I have and will continue to refer Peppers to others and if we ever need a caterer again, they will be the one we will use!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Karen · Married on 09/08/2018

Our flawless wedding day happened because of Jody B and the Peppers team. Jody was with us through all of the planning - her expertise and love of her work was always evident. Her years of experience was so important when we needed ideas about the look of our wedding, menu, etc. The food was amazing. And the culinary team is highly skilled in accommodating a gluten free bride like me, and also a guest list of foodies. Lisa is a pastry chef extraordinaire. Melissa and the onsite team were so pleasant, efficient, warm, and helpful - a joy to work with. We were beyond pleased with our special day and the outstanding Peppers service! So glad we found them :)

Sent on 09/16/2018