Peppers Artful Events Reviews

Peppers Artful Events 7
  • Kathy

Kathy Tajik · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Professional & warm staff; delicious food & wine

Peppers Artful Events catered my daughter's wedding at Tower Hill in May 2019 and I cannot rave about them enough. Jody Boyajian was our wedding event manager and every detail was attended to. Jody accommodated every request we had and anticipated our every need. She recommended how to keep us within out budget yet not sacrifice on quality or taste. The food and service were outstanding. The service the night of the wedding was flawless. Peppers' staff was so professional. They researched alternate wines that were still in our budget but that we liked better than the original offering. The owner Susan even delivered bottles to our home - twice! - until we got just the right wine selection that we loved. Our guests raved about every aspect from the kindness, warmth and professionalism of the service to the fantastic wine offerings to the delicious meals. All food allergies were accommodated - vegan, GF, DF etc etc. I will definitely catering future events with Peppers and hope to have Jody again as my event manager! 5 stars!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Kathy, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Jodi as well as the food and services that we provided for your daughter’s wedding. We hope to hear from you and work with you in the future. Thanks from the Pepper’s Team!

Marea Donohue · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfection.

We found Peppers during an emotional time for my son and daughter-in-law. I am the groom's mother. My daughter-in-law lost her mother to an early and a long struggle with Alzheimer's. Then, soon after their engagement, my son found out he'd be deploying for nearly a year after their wedding. We met with Jody Boyajian, Senior Event Designer of Peppers, at a joyous yet difficult time in their lives. Jody assured us that their wedding day would be nothing short of perfection, and she delivered. I think it's important to read reviews about food when you're hiring a caterer, but Peppers was so much more to us. Yes, the food was spectacular - elegant, plentiful, superb quality, and the presentation was beautiful. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. However, I need to give higher praise to the staff. My father raised a family of 5 girls and had high expectations regarding etiquette. When the bride and groom left their table to greet guests, the wait staff prompt refolded and repositioned their napkins - as my father taught us was proper expectation from good waitstaff. During photos, we had our own waitstaff at the ready with food and drink, knowing full well that we'd all been too excited to eat before then. I also have to mention their baker, Lisa, whose creation was one of the highlights of the evening. Three tiers, each a different flavor that our bride and groom were more than happy to taste and select. We'll be recommending and using Peppers again for sure. Thank you Jody, Darcy, Lisa and all those who contributed to our perfect wedding day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Marea, thank you for your praise and recommendation! We are overjoyed to hear that our team was able to make your son and daughter-in-law’s wedding a day to remember. We are particularly proud of the professionalism and creativity of our staff which you have recognized throughout the wedding. Thanks from the Pepper’s Team!

Samantha O'connor · Married on 06/10/2019

Spectacular team & delicious food!!

Peppers Artful Events catered my intimate wedding at The Gardens of Uncanoonuc Mountain in June 2019. They were absolutely amazing! Jody Boyajian was our event coordinator and wonderful to work with. She accommodated every request and made sure we did not forget any little detail. Jody was always available and quick to respond via email or over the phone. Arielle was there during our wedding day. She was spectacular and so sweet along with the rest of the Peppers Team that was there! All the food was delicious and our guests kept raving about it. Even though my wedding was small, they made it feel as important as all the big ones and I am so grateful for all of their hard work! I recommend Peppers and will absolutely use them again in the future for any catering needs. 5 out of 5 stars for sure!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jennie Hertello · Married on 06/02/2019

Sr. Event Designer was amazing!

Jody was such a great help! As the Senior Event Designer at Peppers Artful Event, she was very efficient and flexible. The food was amazing and the service was 5 Star! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Peppers Artful Events's reply:

Hi Jennie! Thank you for the glowing comments about Jody and our food. It is always such a pleasure working with JD Designs. Hope to work together again soon!
  • Hannah

Hannah Forsythe · Married on 02/23/2019

Baby Shower Love

I recently moved back to Massachusetts after working in the Carolinas as an Event Manager/Designer for 8 years. I have worked with MANY caterers, for intimate affairs, large corporate functions and countless weddings.

Needless to say after launching my own company, HF Events, in Massachusetts I have been very skeptical and selective with positioning my name with with vendors that have exceptionally high standards. I was so happy to have been referred to Jody at a Peppers Catering by Debbie at Sandy Burr Country Club!

I had the pleasure of working with Jody and Cassie for my own baby shower and I am looking forward to many more successful events together professionally.

Cassie was absolutely lovey! She was kind, professional, and she did a wonderful job communicating! The team was equally wonderful, knowing how to engage the guests without continually circling back with the same trays over and over. They were personable at the right times and undetectable at the others.

We received great feedback on the food and so many were telling me about the crab cakes! The crab cakes! The crab cakes!

With the photo proposal I sent, she was able to match the aesthetic very well with the food displays.

The shower was a small gig, but I greatly appreciate them making it feel just as important as the big ones!

Thank you to you and your wonderful team! Now we are ready to meet our baby boy!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Peppers Artful Events 8
    Peppers Artful Events 9
    Peppers Artful Events 10
    Peppers Artful Events 11
    Peppers Artful Events 12

Mquinn · Married on 10/13/2018

Superior catering for your wedding reception, with a touch of elegance

I cannot say enough about the high quality of service and the delicious menu prepared by Peppers for my daughter’s wedding reception at the Currier Museum of Art. The staff was extremely responsive by phone and email, and the service at the reception was exceptional. The appetizers, entrees, salad, bread, and desserts were gourmet quality and the presentation was beautiful to behold! They even designed a custom wedding cake for us, based on the colors of the paintings in the room where the reception was held. Our event manager Arielle was extremely helpful, calm, and detail-oriented., as well as very prompt in replying to our questions and concerns. You will be completely thrilled with Peppers!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Peppers Artful Events 13

Jon Link · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional Team & Amazing Food

The people at Peppers Artful Events are amazing. They helped us figure out what we needed, gave loads of helpful suggestions, and made a night that could be stressful (if things go wrong) totally amazing. The food was outstanding—my opinion and the opinion of everyone I asked. If I had to do it all over again I would not hesitate to go with them again. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/28/2018

Jody and her team at Peppers were absolutely fantastic and helped us create the most perfect wedding day. From our initial tasting onward, Jody was extremely helpful and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. Peppers is a one-stop-shop place that makes everything so easy! They did our food, centerpieces, wedding cake, and day-of coordination and everything came out perfectly. Our guests were so impressed with the food and service - we are still receiving compliments on it. We cannot thank Jody and Peppers enough for everything - I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a fantastic catering service!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2018

Top Notch!!

From Day 1 I was impressed by the professionalism shown by Pepper's. What started as a request for a general quote, turned into a wonderful year long partnership. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to figure out costs for our daughter’s wedding reception and when Pepper’s took the time to follow-up a short while after the initial quote to see if there was anything else they could help with, that gave me a sense of how in-touch they would be throughout the planning process.

We will miss Jody and the staff at Peppers as they became an important part of our lives this past year while planning the reception. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly, the Tasting was a fun and delicious event, the Walk-Through covered every detail and the reception was what we had dreamed of and more. Jody and staff worked smoothly with the venue’s coordinators and florist and we were able to enjoy every moment of the day without having a worry about what needed to be done. Among their responsibilities was setting up seating for the outdoor ceremony, bartending, service for cocktail hour and dinner and so much more. And all of that in 3 different locations throughout garden and carriage house locations. Pepper’s baker also created the wedding cake per our daughter’s request and used a favorite family recipe which turned out perfectly! Our guests raved about the delicious food.

I have and will continue to refer Peppers to others and if we ever need a caterer again, they will be the one we will use!

Sent on 11/08/2018
    Peppers Artful Events 20
    Peppers Artful Events 21
    Peppers Artful Events 22

Karen · Married on 09/08/2018

Our flawless wedding day happened because of Jody B and the Peppers team. Jody was with us through all of the planning - her expertise and love of her work was always evident. Her years of experience was so important when we needed ideas about the look of our wedding, menu, etc. The food was amazing. And the culinary team is highly skilled in accommodating a gluten free bride like me, and also a guest list of foodies. Lisa is a pastry chef extraordinaire. Melissa and the onsite team were so pleasant, efficient, warm, and helpful - a joy to work with. We were beyond pleased with our special day and the outstanding Peppers service! So glad we found them :)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

We have to give Peppers a 5 star review! The first time I spoke with Jody I knew they were the right choice. They thought of every detail and really helped keep our cocktail hour and reception run smoothly. Their food is amazing- from interesting passed appetizers to crafted fresh cocktails to high quality entrees. I cannot say enough. Each meal was thought through so beautifully-- the short ribs and vegetarian option were highlights! Also, stick with their pastry chef! Our cake was made with such different flavor choices (salted caramel/lavender pear/green tea) and they were all so yummy. Every one of our guests told us how much they loved the food before left! Jody and Sarah were always readily available for questions. They gave me peace of mind going into our day that we had not forgotten anything and I was able to fully enjoy! The servers including our Bride/Groom personal server took such great care of us all night. I feel like I could go on and on! Thank you Peppers!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Megan · Married on 08/17/2018

The one stop shop who did not disappoint!

Peppers Artful Events was perfect for catering our wedding! The whole team at Peppers really makes them a one stop shop. Jody, collaborated with floral designs from Katie, and Lisa the pastry chef and the whole team was truly terrific. Everyone was absolutely wonderful in helping to build a wedding catering beyond our wildest dreams! We were going for a garden party theme of sorts where we knew we wanted stations instead of your traditional wedding dinner. Peppers did not disappoint the service was excellent!
    We worked with Jody for the tasting, picking the menu, and the linens. She gave us lots of options to choose from, and when we went in for the tasting, she was awesome, giving great advice and always responded to emails quickly. She was our main contact and overall accommodating throughout the process. We received numerous compliments from all our guests about how the food is absolutely amazing! I won't list it all, but to this day our guests still rave about the Parmesan Tuile during cocktail hour, the Ravioli stations with the Wild Mushroom ravioli or even the late night snacks with ice cream sandwiches!! The food was one of the biggest compliments of our wedding night from friends and family.
    Traci the day of coordinator, was always attentive making sure my husband and I were taken care of, had enough to eat or drink and had everything we needed! Our passed hors d'ouvres, food, and bartenders and they all could not have been better.
    Katie delivered outstanding décor and centerpieces! We first had picked out blue linens and wanted to incorporate a mixture tall pillar candles, and centerpieces of white florals and greenery. The tables turned our beautiful! Katie also helped us to decorate the ceremony; lining our aisle with lanterns of flameless pillar candles. Not to mention building a beautiful water beverage station so our guest had a drink while they waited for the ceremony to start.
    For cake we knew we would be in great hands. Peppers had a wide variety of flavors and fillings that can accommodate anyone. We devoured the pink lemonade cake. Lisa provided a variety of styles and the design of the cake was also beautiful as well as delicious.
    Overall, our reception became absolutely perfect. Peppers delivered on every detail we requested and helped us throw an unforgettable party. I would recommend them to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Peppers Artful Events 23
    Peppers Artful Events 24
    Peppers Artful Events 25

Joseph · Married on 07/28/2018

Jody and the staff at Peppers handled all the food at my daughter's wedding at the Connors Center. The entire menu was absolutely fabulous. Leading up to the event we all met with Jody who went over all the selections from appetizers through post reception snacks. The event was for over 170 people and everything was outstanding. Our guests could not help telling us how great the food was, and that was from friends in the food and wine industry. They all said the food was A+. Don't sell yourself short, go see Peppers Artful Events. The staff is wonderful from the event coordinator to the people who carried the containers into the venue. You'll be glad you chose them.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Nick · Married on 07/06/2018

Jody and Peppers were more than we could have asked for. Jody was so attentive and worked with us on every detail, every step of the way, to make our wedding day perfect. The food was delicious, the set up looked fantastic, and their staff was INCREDIBLE! They truly make you feel like your are a priority, and their is such a genuine, personal touch about their service. Jody was so professional and offered great advice and suggestions. The catering services they provided was even better than we expected. 100% recommend Peppers to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Cassandra · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy we decided on Peppers to cater our wedding! When I spoke with Jody on the phone I gave her an idea of what we were looking for and the general vibe we wanted to set for the wedding and they took it from there! My husband and his family are from Texas, while my family and I are from Massachusetts and they managed to put together an incredible menu that blended our two cultures without feeling like the theme was too much. We had mini lobster rolls, little cups of clam chowders, and bbq sliders for appetizers. Everyone loved it! They also brought additional décor to put up at the cocktail hour and on the buffet/dessert tables at the reception that worked perfectly with the theme of our wedding. Just one example of how they went above and beyond what we were expecting! During the reception they even had one staff member dedicated to my husband and I at our sweetheart table to make sure we got plates of food, drinks, dessert, and anything we need which was wonderful. They also provided our wedding cake and put together an adorable mini dessert bar, including mini pecan pies, red velvet cake pops, cannolis, macarons, and tarts, subtly pulling in our blended cultures once again…it was perfect! Even weeks later, our friends and family are still talking about how good the food was at our wedding! We felt like we got a very personal experience working with Peppers. Jody and her staff were very professional but a lot of fun to work with, we highly recommend Peppers!

Sent on 08/15/2018

P · Married on 06/01/2018

Pepper's catered my daughter's Bridal Shower and the food and service was excellent. Jody Boyajian made it very easy and stress free especially when it came to a menu that required gluten free options. The cake which was completely gluten free was beautiful and tasted amazing, everyone couldn't believe it was gluten free.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Peppers Artful Events 26

Tina · Married on 02/24/2018

Peppers just catered a bridal shower for my daughter and I can not even begin to say how absolutely great they are!!!...From renting the farm tables and chairs to the beautiful flowers they supplied, they do it ALL !....and of course the absolute BEST FOOD! ! They are so creative and fun and Trish was so awesome to work with....Every single detail was covered and I truly felt like she was able to accomplish our vision.....I would definitely recommend them for any event you are having.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

I recently had a surprise 60th Birthday Party for my husband that included a band and approximately 130+ guests. I didn't want a sit down dinner as I wanted a "party vibe" and to encourage guests to dance the night away. I was unable to manage every detail on my own because I run my own business, didn't have a lot of time, and needed to keep the surprise. I researched caterers & event planners and chose Pepper's. I am so glad that I did! The entire staff from reception, to the planning of the theme, cake and menu (heavy passed hors d'oeuvres with 2 live chef managed stations) and coordination of the event was handled with precision, thoughtful care, creativity and professionalism. All I did was come up with the Formula One Racing theme and Peppers did all the rest down to the last detail. We just showed up and enjoyed the party- stress free!
    Thank you Jody, for helping me coordinate everything (and being sure not to call after work hours to keep the surprise), Lisa (who made a killer beautiful and delicious Ferrari logo cake), Morgan and her crew of chefs and servers were all wonderful, helpful, professional and fun. I loved the set up and the food was beyond fabulous (and we are "foodies"). The feedback from guests was outstanding. When there isn't a single piece of cake or dessert left, you know it was delicious and planned just right. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If I have to recommend a full service event planner for a wedding or any other event, it would be Peppers!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Ellen · Married on 11/11/2017

Peppers just catered my daughter's bat mitzvah and they were wonderful from start to finish. My parent's best friend is the fussiest man on earth, and he went back for seconds! The food was exceptional, the wait staff were friendly and professional, and the decorations were gorgeous! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mary Jo · Married on 10/14/2017

Superb! Amazing! Just a few words that describe Pepper's Artful Events. Everything about Pepper's was Wonderful! Jody and her team made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a huge success. Our family and friends are still talking about how delicious the food was and how professional, attentive and friendly the staff was throughout the event. They made it perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Peppers Artful Events 27
    Peppers Artful Events 28

Bruce · Married on 10/01/2017

Trish Sherman was absolutely fantastic. Whenever we got stuck with a problem, we would call Trish and she would have the solution. We had great people there, and Trish was the reason we were able to throw a great party for them. She is the best.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot even begin to say enough good things about Peppers! I had never heard of a "full service" caterer until meeting with them and they certainly made my role in all of the planning so much easier. Dianne did an amazing job answering all of my questions in a timely manner and could point me to the exact person I needed when contacting another vendor. No matter the request, I never heard the word "no" or "we can't do that" in the entire year I worked with them. On the day of my wedding, Traci did a fantastic job making the day run smoothly despite the less than ideal weather conditions. Having sampled the food and desserts prior to the wedding, we knew the food would be delicious, but to see it prepared so beautifully and executed just as well in such a large quantity for all our guests was truly spectacular. Thank you again Pepper's for playing a HUGE part in our wedding and helping make a lasting and cherished memory for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

We're obsessed with Pepper's! My husband and I chose a small venue for our wedding that didn't have a kitchen space. My parents were nervous at first because they feel that food is one of the most important aspects to a wedding. After meeting with Pepper's they completely changed their tune ... so much so that my mom started referring to herself as a "Pepper's Girl" and my dad trusted them to make his signature dish!

Throughout our year long engagement we worked with Liz O’Neil ... who is absolutely amazing! She encouraged us to attend tastings and held multiple meetings/email threads to ensure that our day went off without a hitch. Pepper's did our food, bar services, cake, flowers and a majority of the decorations. Liz completely understood my vision and made sure every detail was planned out.

About three weeks before our wedding we were assigned another planner, Morgan, who was with us on our wedding day. She and Liz told us multiple times that we wouldn't have to worry about a thing ... and they were right! We dropped off the decorations the day before the wedding, then arrived the following day to the perfect set-up!

Not only were they great to work with. but the food/cake, flowers and decorations were amazing. We had multiple people tell us that our food and cake was the best food they've ever had. We couldn't be happier with our experience. Well worth every penny and we'll miss working with such wonderful people.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Peppers Artful Events 29
    Peppers Artful Events 30

Marisa · Married on 09/02/2017

hoosing Peppers was an obvious decision from the start. We hired Peppers for our catering and decoration/floral services and they were truly amazing. Liz, the event designer and director, was so extremely helpful that I felt that she was almost our wedding planner. She gave me so many honest opinions from her experience and it was so valued. Sarah was our event manager and was so professional and truly talented at managing a large event. We trusted her completely and everything ran better than we had ever imagined. Katie was our decorator/florist and really took our ideas and Pinterest pictures to life and provided me with my dream bouquet and vintage rustic look from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Guests are still complimenting the delicious food that the Chefs beautifully prepared. Together as an extraordinary team, Peppers created our dream wedding and we would choose them a million times over.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Cassie · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with Pepper’s Catering for our wedding this past July! From the very beginning Jody and the team were incredibly accommodating with our tight schedule for a consultative conversation and a follow-up menu tasting at their Northborough location. They catered both our plated dinner as well as our wedding cake and we received compliments on both throughout the night! (And bonus, they’ll make you a new top tier of your cake for your first anniversary – no frozen cake here!) They also didn’t hesitate to take on a few extra tasks for décor set up when I had a couple of curveballs leading up to the big day, it was such a relief to work with such an accommodating and professional team. Pepper’s truly wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day, and they did a great job. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2017