1214 Toddy Pond Road, Surry, ME 04684 Map · Phone number

About Patty Cakes Design

A one woman machine who designs and decorates cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolates, and candies for any event. I make modern designs using fun flavors and a creative approach. Call today to come meet with me about your confection needs!

Follow Patty Cakes Design on

grey wedding cake
snowflake cupcakes2

2 Reviews for Patty Cakes Design

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2014

I was in a pinch trying to find a bakery for my wedding cake. I found Patty Cakes Design in the yellow pages and reached out to them. Tiffany got right back to me and said she was available for my wedding day. She set-up a free cake tasting and consultation that fit into my work schedule. I thought I knew what kind of cake I wanted, but I when I tasted the samples Tiffany provided I changed my mind! She makes delicious fruit flavored cakes.

Tiffany was very knowledgeable about what would work for the cake I wanted. She gave great suggestions and told me how to make the decorations (I wanted to make these myself). She delivered the cake right to my location the day of the wedding and took care of setting it all up. And it was a huge hit! We ate an entire layer at the reception!! Tiffany made the process so easy and I would recommend her. Her prices are very reasonable for a quality product.

My only complaint is that she takes a while to respond to messages, but she always got back to me eventually.

Sent on 08/17/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2013

3.0

We were looking for a cake that would compliment our flower display and the folks at Patty Cakes designs researched our florist and worked with Sweet Pea to create an edible design on top of the cake that was truly beautiful. We are very grateful for their attention to detail and service. Thank you.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Patty Cakes Design FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic