Mooresville, NC 28117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pat Tinkley Photography

I want you to be yourself, have fun, and enjoy your wedding day! I offer a contemporary style, a mix of photojournalism, posed portraits, and some out of the box photography. I will capture emotionally filled images of your wedding day with your friends and family, and all the details making a complete photographic story of your day. I strive for a relaxed photographic environment, creating photographs that are wonderful, true and real moments of your life.

I have been photographing weddings and events for the past 14 years. I currently offer my services in both North Carolina and South Carolina. I am also available for travel throughout the United States. My work has been featured in The Knot Magazine, Premier Bride Magazine, and Simply the Best Magazine. I was rated by local brides as one of the top ten photographers in North Carolina for 2008, 2009, 2011 by the Knot Magazine.

I work 100% of your wedding day! I can do the coverage of two photographers for the price of one. I strive to document your event to the fullest. Your wedding is a one shot deal so I don't stop shooting! When it comes to family and photos, I get it done quickly. This is why you are hiring a pro. I make this stressful, chaotic time of your wedding day a breeze for you!

15 Reviews for Pat Tinkley Photography

Pat was the most important guest at my daughter's wedding. He became a part of the wedding from the moment he helped with advice on her wedding gown. He captured the beauty of the bride and groom, the venue and the guests. Pat is a true professional with a wonderful sense of humor. I look forward to working with him again for other important events in the future.

C · Married on 06/25/2015

Pat has a great personality that makes everything smooth, easy and fun. His rates are very affordable especially for the amount of pictures taken. My wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer Pat Tinkley Photography should be your first choice.

Pat Tinkley was our photographer for our wedding at Carrigan Farms. He was very efficient, entertaining, and easy going. He worked with us even when we were difficult to get all the photos for all sides of our families and moved things along at a good pace. He knows what he is doing and is well priced for what he provides. We highly recommend Pat Tinkley for your wedding photos.

Pat Tinkley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Mooresville, NC 28117 See on map