Mooresville, NC 28117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pat Tinkley Photography

I want you to be yourself, have fun, and enjoy your wedding day! I offer a contemporary style, a mix of photojournalism, posed portraits, and some out of the box photography. I will capture emotionally filled images of your wedding day with your friends and family, and all the details making a complete photographic story of your day. I strive for a relaxed photographic environment, creating photographs that are wonderful, true and real moments of your life.

I have been photographing weddings and events for the past 14 years. I currently offer my services in both North Carolina and South Carolina. I am also available for travel throughout the United States. My work has been featured in The Knot Magazine, Premier Bride Magazine, and Simply the Best Magazine. I was rated by local brides as one of the top ten photographers in North Carolina for 2008, 2009, 2011 by the Knot Magazine.

I work 100% of your wedding day! I can do the coverage of two photographers for the price of one. I strive to document your event to the fullest. Your wedding is a one shot deal so I don't stop shooting! When it comes to family and photos, I get it done quickly. This is why you are hiring a pro. I make this stressful, chaotic time of your wedding day a breeze for you!

17 Reviews for Pat Tinkley Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Phelps-Whitlock · Married on 01/26/2019

Great Experience

Pat is an excellent photographer! He is punctual, easy to work with & knows how to work with weddings. I am glad I got the opportunity to work with him and would definitely recommend to any brides!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Roxanna

Roxanna · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic, friendly and funny!

Pat was so much fun to work with! I had the most severe case of bride brain and he really helped me relax. He interacted with guests in such an upbeat manner it was impossible not to like him...we won’t get our photos for a couple of weeks, but I can’t wait to see how they turned out! Highly recommend...

Sent on 01/04/2019

Pat was the most important guest at my daughter's wedding. He became a part of the wedding from the moment he helped with advice on her wedding gown. He captured the beauty of the bride and groom, the venue and the guests. Pat is a true professional with a wonderful sense of humor. I look forward to working with him again for other important events in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2016