Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30360 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pastry Shells

Pastry Shells is a bakery service located in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and baker Shelly is an engineer with a passion for all things baking. She spent each evening after returning home from work baking wedding cakes and cookies. In 2017, she finally quit her day job to pursue her passion full-time. Shelly would love to be a part of your happily ever after. Contact Pastry Shells today to order your dream wedding cake!

This award-winning bakery provides beautiful and tasty decorated sugar cookies.

Areas Covered

Pastry Shells proudly serves the Greater Atlanta Area as well as venues across North Georgia.

Follow Pastry Shells on

Pastry Shells 6
Pastry Shells 7

Alli Jaggie · Married on 08/06/2019

AMAZING experience!

We had an amazing experience with Shelly! We found her through a baking and decorating class that my mom and I took last November. She was so personal and I knew right away that it was who my husband and I wanted to use for our big day!

My husband LOVES cake so that was the most important factor for him. Shelly sent us a form to customize 3 cakes to sample. When we decided last minute to bring my father along, she was very accommodating and made sure we were all comfortable. My husband and I were not really interested in allocating a large portion of our budget to cake since it can get super pricey! We wanted a cake for photo and tasting purposes. Shelly worked with us to make sure the cake would still be beautiful but would not take up a large portion of our budget. She made the experience all about us and we never felt pressure to make a decision we didn't want to go with.

I have a dairy sensitivity/intolerance, and I was able to enjoy the sponge part of the cake with no issues. It was SO delicious and my husband is already talking about how excited he is to eat the topper on our anniversary!

HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Pastry Shells 8
    Pastry Shells 9

Victoria Scaglione · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Shelly from Pastry Shells is so wonderful to work with. From cake tasting to delivery, everything was flawless. Going into the tasting was one of the wedding meetings we were looking for, and it was so fun! We tried multiple cakes and were surprised with which ones we chose! It was hard to choose since they were all delicious, but the almond cake with fruit filling really did it for me and my husband.

We had her deliver the cake out of state, and it arrived perfectly! My sister even commented how she normally doesn't like wedding cake, but ours was one of the best cakes she's ever had! Thank you so much Pastry Shells for being part of our wedding day and helping it go perfectly!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Pastry Shells 10
  • Sarah

Sarah Levine · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was perfect.

Shelly, was so sweet and helpful. She took the crazy vision I had in my head and brought it to life. Thank you so much for everything Shelly.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Pastry Shells 11

Pastry Shells Pricing

Pastry Shells Price Rates

Pastry Shells FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Letters by Lanta
    Letters by Lanta Wedding Invitations

PastryShells is wonderful to work with! She is extremely professional and her cakes and cookies are delicious and one-of-a-kind! Shelly's personality is warm and caring, which makes her work all the more special and personal. I've worked with PastryShells on multiple occasions, she's my top choice every time! I strongly recommend PastryShells for your wedding day, and any other special events!

• Bloomin' Bouquets
    Bloomin' Bouquets Wedding Florists

If you are looking for not only a beautiful cake, but a seriously YUMMY cake look no further. Pastry Shells offers both and with a smile on her face. Bloomin' Bouquets recommends Pastry Shells for ALL your events that need cake.

• Three Little Birds Weddings
    Three Little Birds Weddings Wedding Planners

Shelly is one of my favorite go-to girls for beautiful, delicious wedding cakes! She puts love, joy and artistry into everything she does, and it shows. From the tasting to wedding day, she takes care of her brides (and grooms!), and strives to make sure everything is perfect! And from my perspective as a planner, she is fantastic to work with!

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30360 See on map