Alpharetta, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cakes by Anna

Servicing the greater metropolitan area of Atlanta, Georgia, boutique bakery Cakes by Anna specializes in unique, affordable wedding cakes and cupcakes. With over ten years of industry experience, owner and baker Anna is dedicated to creating delicious, creative desserts customized to your personality and preferences.

Anna is happy to create cakes and cupcakes for wedding-related events, including your reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and any other special occasions. Any wedding cake or cupcake purchase includes the cost of an initial consultation, a private tasting, your custom cake design, and delivery and setup services if needed. Flexible to your needs, Anna is comfortable using both buttercream and fondant icing, and she offers a wide variety of cake flavors. All flavors and fillings can be found at www.cakesbyanna21.com

Follow Cakes by Anna on

Cakes by Anna 7
  • LaChelle

LaChelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04/20

My wedding day was so hectic but Anna ensured she didn’t add to the stress she was very helpful with the cake setup and accommodating me with a few last minute requests. Also this cake isn’t one that just looked nice but it tastes amazing as well!!! I would definitely use Anna again as well as recommend her services any given opportunity!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 03/23/2019

A Cake that Wedding Dreams Are Made of!

I promise if you hire Anna, she will help make those dreams a reality, and she'll make it an easy, stress free process. My husband and I set up our tasting with Anna, which was fun way to start a Sunday morning. She gave us so many options, and even though we thought we knew what we wanted before the tasting, Anna made it difficult to choose because all her cake flavors are heavenly. On a whim, my husband asked if she had ever made any blue wedding cakes and Anna showed us the most beautiful dusty blue masterpiece she had done previously and we were sold! After our tasting, Anna sent us our contract promptly, checked in with us a few weeks ahead of the wedding, and on wedding day I arrived at our venue and Anna had already delivered our cake ahead of schedule! It was even more magnificent in person than I ever could have imagined and honestly, after our first meeting with Anna I didn't even have to think about the cake again, she made it that seamless. We are still getting remarks from our guests about how delicious our two flavors were - do yourself and your tastebuds a favor and call Anna!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing experience!

Anna was amazing and the cake was amazing! Very responsive, professional, and down to earth. I loved that she didn’t try to up-sell me on the things I didn’t need! All in all 10/10 would recommend❤️

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cakes by Anna 8

Cakes by Anna FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• E & P Events
    E & P Events Wedding Planners

Anna is amazing at creating stunning wedding cakes that not only look amazing, but taste amazing as well! Her cakes are also representative of each couple that she works with, speaking to her creativity and attention to detail! If your are looking for a special cake that looks and tastes amazing, call Anna! She'll take care of you!!

• 6140 Events
    6140 Events Banquet Halls

Anna makes beautiful and delicious cakes! Her pricing is very competitive, especially for a budgeting bride!

• A Tale of Two Towns Wedding & Event Design
    A Tale of Two Towns Wedding & Event Design Wedding Planners

Anna was a wonder to work with! She is very professional, personable and willing to assist my client to make their dream wedding cake come true. She was on time and able to make recommendations on cake placement based on the floor plan and the weather. Her email response time was also noteworthy as I pride myself on being able to respond quickly to my emails. I truly enjoyed working with her as a vendor and plan on doing so again in the future.

• Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA, 30005 See on map