Cakes by Anna Reviews

Cakes by Anna 7
  • Karla

Karla · Getting married on 11/09/2019

So far, so great!

So far so great! we met with Anna for a tasting and immediately fell in love with her choices, so many to choose from. We had a very specific request and she immediately jumped on the opportunity to make it happen. She is very responsive to all of our questions. Excited to see what our cake will look like and taste like :)

Sent on 06/13/2019

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely stunning cakes!

Anna is incredibly talented! She is so sweet and great to work with. Her cakes are stunning. I don't think there is a type of cake she cannot make. Not only are her cakes jaw dropping they are delicious as well!! It's difficult to find beautiful and delicious wedding cakes. She definitely nailed it! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Cakes by Anna 8
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

Fabulous, it couldn’t have been better!

Anna was so amazing to work with! She really listened to what we wanted & delivered exactly what we asked for! So yummy and all of our guests loved it!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sharia

Sharia · Married on 07/21/2019

Very Happy Customer

I was beyond happy with how our wedding cake turned out. I provided Anna with inspiration photos in our meeting and she was able to offer ideas to make it even better. The cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious. I would highly recommend Anna for any cake needs.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Cakes by Anna 9
    Cakes by Anna 10
  • Lina

Lina Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome to work with

Anna was wonderful! Everyone loved the cake and it was absolutely beautiful. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Schaub · Married on 06/23/2019

Anna was easy to work with and her cakes are amazing

We knew we liked Anna as soon as we met with her for a cake tasting. She was easy to work with and all of her cake samples were delicious. Our cake (including the grooms cake) was a hit at our wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Hayley · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional, delicious, & exactly what we wanted

Anna's cakes are by far the BEST (delicious, beautiful, unique, etc..) We absolutely loved our cake and we got so many compliments about how delicious it was after the wedding :) I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other function, or if you just want an amazing cake! Thank you for making this experience easy and fun for us!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Cakes by Anna 11
  • Corinna

Corinna · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful and Tasty!

I ordered 3 cakes - one three-tiered cake and two small cakes. I ended up with lemon, strawberry, and chocolate raspberry as my flavors. They were so incredibly beautiful and tasty. I am so happy with how they turned out.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Cakes by Anna 12
    Cakes by Anna 13
  • LaChelle

LaChelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04/20

My wedding day was so hectic but Anna ensured she didn’t add to the stress she was very helpful with the cake setup and accommodating me with a few last minute requests. Also this cake isn’t one that just looked nice but it tastes amazing as well!!! I would definitely use Anna again as well as recommend her services any given opportunity!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Mrs. L · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding cake

Beautifully done wedding cake that my coordinator ordered last minute due to the time she had to work with. Anna pulled it off with such elegance.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 03/23/2019

A Cake that Wedding Dreams Are Made of!

I promise if you hire Anna, she will help make those dreams a reality, and she'll make it an easy, stress free process. My husband and I set up our tasting with Anna, which was fun way to start a Sunday morning. She gave us so many options, and even though we thought we knew what we wanted before the tasting, Anna made it difficult to choose because all her cake flavors are heavenly. On a whim, my husband asked if she had ever made any blue wedding cakes and Anna showed us the most beautiful dusty blue masterpiece she had done previously and we were sold! After our tasting, Anna sent us our contract promptly, checked in with us a few weeks ahead of the wedding, and on wedding day I arrived at our venue and Anna had already delivered our cake ahead of schedule! It was even more magnificent in person than I ever could have imagined and honestly, after our first meeting with Anna I didn't even have to think about the cake again, she made it that seamless. We are still getting remarks from our guests about how delicious our two flavors were - do yourself and your tastebuds a favor and call Anna!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing experience!

Anna was amazing and the cake was amazing! Very responsive, professional, and down to earth. I loved that she didn’t try to up-sell me on the things I didn’t need! All in all 10/10 would recommend❤️

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cakes by Anna 14

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

Anna is amazing!

Anna was always prompt and offered good advice and ideas. Her cakes were a hit at our daughter's wedding! What was best we never doubted her even for a second and she came thru with flying colors! She's a keeper for sure! Maria and Tim Aligheri

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Cakes by Anna 15
    Cakes by Anna 16

Jordan Andrews · Married on 12/08/2018

Chalkley wedding - wonderful experience

We loved using Cakes By Anna. I hate to say it, but usually the wedding cake is not something I remember or even see at most weddings I attend. However, after having Cakes By Anna make our cake for our wedding, that seemed to be THE HIT of the wedding. After having all the conversations with our guests after our wedding, almost every single guest who attended mentioned our wedding cake and commented on how amazing it tasted and looked! I loved that, and now I always pay attention to the cakes at weddings :) Anna was very professional, and communicated very well and promptly with me throughout the entire wedding season. If you’re looking for a cake vendor, SHE’S YOUR GAL!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Anna was absolutely wonderful!! She was always quick to respond to our questions and never made us feel like we were bothering her. Everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the cake tasted! We are so excited to eat more on our one year anniversary. If you are looking for an amazing baker that is very reasonably priced, I would highly recommend Anna! We could not have been happier with her services!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Traci Parr Park · Married on 10/19/2018

Artistic and Delicious Wedding Cake

Anna is such a dream to work with. She wants to make your wedding cake dreams a reality. She provides a tasting with options, works directly with you to understand the artistic direction of the cake and discusses ways to meet your budget. Anna arrived at the venue during the reception flip, set up the cake, decorated it and was gone before the doors open.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Cakes by Anna 17

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Anna Brunson did a beautiful job on a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. She answered my initial inquiry almost immediately and was very helpful in giving me just the advice I needed. She knew what size cake we would need, where to get an inexpensive disposable cake stand, and she was already familiar with the locale and delivered the cake on time and in perfect condition. Everyone at the wedding said it was the best cake they had ever eaten and I certainly agree. Anna used quality ingredients and beautiful finishing details to make this a memorable treat. I highly recommend CakesbyAnna!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna was awesome to work with! She helped us fine tune what we were looking for. The cake was beautiful, delicious and we had enough left over to enjoy again,

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Cakes by Anna 18

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna did a beautiful job with the naked carrot cake! Not only was the cake gorgeous, everyone was raving about how delicious it was! I loved that she delivered the cake and decorated it with the flowers we bought! I would definitely recommend her and use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Cakes by Anna 19

Collins · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is a delight to work with! Our cake looked beautiful, tasted great, and the price can't be beat.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Elzidah · Married on 04/21/2018

Anna is not only a truly exceptional baker but also an impressive business woman as well. Recently Anna created a beautiful and delightful wedding cake for me sister and Anna outdid herself. The cake was so delicious and amazingly beautiful that the wedding guess couldn’t stop talking about it. Her professionalism and attention to detail was beyond reproach. I’m am truly sold on her quality of work that she provides and I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Anna it was my absolute pleasure doing business with you.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/30/2018

Anna nailed our vision and did it at a moderate price!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Holy cow are her cakes good! I mean GOOD! We chose a semi naked carrot cake. I’m not usually a big fan of carrot cake but that’s all my husband likes so we went with it. Sweet baby Jesus! I’ve never tasted any cake so moist and delicious - wonderful texture, not too heavy or sweet. We also got vanilla, chocolate, and salted caramel cupcakes. All the chocolate were gone so I’m assuming they were great. We got some vanilla & caramel to take home and they’re wonderful too. Thank you, Anna, for the best cake ever!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Melody · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely LOVE Anna! I found her on Instagram when searching for my son's first birthday cake. With only 1 week notice she excuted & exceeded my expectations. The cakes was perfect! Not only was it beautiful, it was moist & very tasty. Since then I purchased 5 cakes from Anna including my wedding cake. She is consistent, professional, personable, & an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Sent on 11/08/2017