Cakes by Anna Reviews

Cakes by Anna 7
  • LaChelle

LaChelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding 04/20

My wedding day was so hectic but Anna ensured she didn’t add to the stress she was very helpful with the cake setup and accommodating me with a few last minute requests. Also this cake isn’t one that just looked nice but it tastes amazing as well!!! I would definitely use Anna again as well as recommend her services any given opportunity!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 03/23/2019

A Cake that Wedding Dreams Are Made of!

I promise if you hire Anna, she will help make those dreams a reality, and she'll make it an easy, stress free process. My husband and I set up our tasting with Anna, which was fun way to start a Sunday morning. She gave us so many options, and even though we thought we knew what we wanted before the tasting, Anna made it difficult to choose because all her cake flavors are heavenly. On a whim, my husband asked if she had ever made any blue wedding cakes and Anna showed us the most beautiful dusty blue masterpiece she had done previously and we were sold! After our tasting, Anna sent us our contract promptly, checked in with us a few weeks ahead of the wedding, and on wedding day I arrived at our venue and Anna had already delivered our cake ahead of schedule! It was even more magnificent in person than I ever could have imagined and honestly, after our first meeting with Anna I didn't even have to think about the cake again, she made it that seamless. We are still getting remarks from our guests about how delicious our two flavors were - do yourself and your tastebuds a favor and call Anna!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing experience!

Anna was amazing and the cake was amazing! Very responsive, professional, and down to earth. I loved that she didn’t try to up-sell me on the things I didn’t need! All in all 10/10 would recommend❤️

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cakes by Anna 8

Maria · Married on 12/15/2018

Anna is amazing!

Anna was always prompt and offered good advice and ideas. Her cakes were a hit at our daughter's wedding! What was best we never doubted her even for a second and she came thru with flying colors! She's a keeper for sure! Maria and Tim Aligheri

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Cakes by Anna 9
    Cakes by Anna 10

Jordan Andrews · Married on 12/08/2018

Chalkley wedding - wonderful experience

We loved using Cakes By Anna. I hate to say it, but usually the wedding cake is not something I remember or even see at most weddings I attend. However, after having Cakes By Anna make our cake for our wedding, that seemed to be THE HIT of the wedding. After having all the conversations with our guests after our wedding, almost every single guest who attended mentioned our wedding cake and commented on how amazing it tasted and looked! I loved that, and now I always pay attention to the cakes at weddings :) Anna was very professional, and communicated very well and promptly with me throughout the entire wedding season. If you’re looking for a cake vendor, SHE’S YOUR GAL!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Anna was absolutely wonderful!! She was always quick to respond to our questions and never made us feel like we were bothering her. Everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the cake tasted! We are so excited to eat more on our one year anniversary. If you are looking for an amazing baker that is very reasonably priced, I would highly recommend Anna! We could not have been happier with her services!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Traci Parr Park · Married on 10/19/2018

Artistic and Delicious Wedding Cake

Anna is such a dream to work with. She wants to make your wedding cake dreams a reality. She provides a tasting with options, works directly with you to understand the artistic direction of the cake and discusses ways to meet your budget. Anna arrived at the venue during the reception flip, set up the cake, decorated it and was gone before the doors open.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Cakes by Anna 11

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Anna Brunson did a beautiful job on a wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. She answered my initial inquiry almost immediately and was very helpful in giving me just the advice I needed. She knew what size cake we would need, where to get an inexpensive disposable cake stand, and she was already familiar with the locale and delivered the cake on time and in perfect condition. Everyone at the wedding said it was the best cake they had ever eaten and I certainly agree. Anna used quality ingredients and beautiful finishing details to make this a memorable treat. I highly recommend CakesbyAnna!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna was awesome to work with! She helped us fine tune what we were looking for. The cake was beautiful, delicious and we had enough left over to enjoy again,

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Cakes by Anna 12

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

Anna did a beautiful job with the naked carrot cake! Not only was the cake gorgeous, everyone was raving about how delicious it was! I loved that she delivered the cake and decorated it with the flowers we bought! I would definitely recommend her and use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Cakes by Anna 13

Collins · Married on 08/04/2018

Anna is a delight to work with! Our cake looked beautiful, tasted great, and the price can't be beat.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Elzidah · Married on 04/21/2018

Anna is not only a truly exceptional baker but also an impressive business woman as well. Recently Anna created a beautiful and delightful wedding cake for me sister and Anna outdid herself. The cake was so delicious and amazingly beautiful that the wedding guess couldn’t stop talking about it. Her professionalism and attention to detail was beyond reproach. I’m am truly sold on her quality of work that she provides and I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Anna it was my absolute pleasure doing business with you.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 03/30/2018

Anna nailed our vision and did it at a moderate price!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Holy cow are her cakes good! I mean GOOD! We chose a semi naked carrot cake. I’m not usually a big fan of carrot cake but that’s all my husband likes so we went with it. Sweet baby Jesus! I’ve never tasted any cake so moist and delicious - wonderful texture, not too heavy or sweet. We also got vanilla, chocolate, and salted caramel cupcakes. All the chocolate were gone so I’m assuming they were great. We got some vanilla & caramel to take home and they’re wonderful too. Thank you, Anna, for the best cake ever!

Melody · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely LOVE Anna! I found her on Instagram when searching for my son's first birthday cake. With only 1 week notice she excuted & exceeded my expectations. The cakes was perfect! Not only was it beautiful, it was moist & very tasty. Since then I purchased 5 cakes from Anna including my wedding cake. She is consistent, professional, personable, & an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Cakes by Anna 14
    Cakes by Anna 15
    Cakes by Anna 16
    Cakes by Anna 17

Tracy · Married on 10/14/2017

We were absolutely THRILLED with Cakes by Anna! She created my daughter's wedding cake from a Pinterest photo and it looked exactly like it! It was incredibly flavorful and moist and the guests just raved about it. Thanks, Anna.. you helped to make my daughter's special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Cakes by Anna 18

Japera · Married on 10/01/2017

Anna is the best Executive Baketress Atlanta has to offer! I was searching all over for a yellow batter wedding cake because I love the moisture and density of those cakes. Everyone I talked to just flat out told me they couldn't help, until Anna. When we talked, not only did she work within my budget but she explained why yellow batter cakes aren't typically prepared for weddings and assured me that her French Vanilla cake would come close to what I was looking for. We met for the tasting, I devoured the cupcake, went to my car and immediately signed the contract. Her cakes are not only moist and delicious, she is just a pleasure to work with. She goes above and beyond in terms of customer service. I am so happy we chose Anna and would chose her one million times over.

Cakes by Anna 19
    Cakes by Anna 20
    Cakes by Anna 21
    Cakes by Anna 22

Kevette · Married on 09/17/2017

Anna, is very professional. I contacted her in the middle of the week and by the weekend we were sitting down having a cake tasting. We picked out two favors on that day. On our wedding day, the cake was so beautiful and tasted so good.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Anna was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting, she made everything so easy and was able to create my vision perfectly. She also had pictures to provide, which was important to me to see the quality of her work. The taste of her cakes, along with the looks knock it out of the park! Our guests raved about how delicious it was! I HIGHLY recommend Cakes by Anna :) Love always, Joanna

Sent on 09/18/2017

LaDanya · Married on 09/03/2017

The cake was beautiful and everyone enjoyed it. Thank you Anna for meeting our expectations.

Sent on 09/24/2017

E-J · Married on 09/02/2017

Anna of Cakes By Anna is, not only an exceptional baker, but an impressive business woman as well. Her professionalism and attention to detail are beyond reproach. We interviewed and tasted a number of outstanding bakers and their goods, and while their bake goods were, indeed, delicious, Anna's was by far the most delectable, the most tasteful, and the most satisfying as her cake's consistency and taste were like nothing else we have ever experienced; so deliciously satisfying, to say the very least. Each bite provided an explosion of ecstasy within our mouths. Naturally, one never truly gets to enjoy ones wedding cake to the fullest extent during the wedding, but when we cut into our beautiful cake and fed it to one another, we looked at one another, smiled, and immediately cut another larger piece to share. Yes, it was just that good that we had to get a second taste and announce to our guests: "Mmm, you are going to like the way this tastes" (yes a direct steal from the Men's Wearhouse slogan, but a well earned steal, for certain)- sheer ambrosia, indeed. And the nice thing is, Cakes By Anna's culinary delight was a work of art as well; yes perfection inside and out. So, in essence, Cakes By Anna crossed every "t" and dotted every single "i." So, indeed, without the slightest bit of hesitation or reservation Cakes By Anna receives our highest recommendation, fore the exquisite vision and taste of her cake are pleasant memories that will remain with us, as well as in our guests forevermore.
    Gratefully,
    Gwen and E-J

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 08/20/2017

Anna was so professional, easy to work with and delivered everything exactly as we requested. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Candace · Married on 08/19/2017

Great to work with. Was on time on my wedding day, Cake was just what I pictured it to be. Very easy going and stress free. I would Def use again

Sent on 08/29/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2017

First off, I couldn't have pictured a more perfect cake for our special day. Anna made us exactly what we wanted! Anna was always so quick to respond to any questions that I had and was extremely easy to work with. She gave great suggestions when we needed help and overall provided the highest quality of service. We never had to worry at all because we knew she is the best! Also it didn't hurt that the cake not only looked amazing, but tasted amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Terri · Married on 07/28/2017

Cakes by Anna is the best wedding cake company in Atlanta. Anna is a delight to work with and
    her cakes are beautiful as well as delicious!

Sent on 08/04/2017