Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number

About E & P Events

E & P Events is a wedding planning company located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This company offers a variety of services, along with their skills and professionalism. Let this vendor take care of budgeting, managing timelines and crafting the perfect wedding, so your day is stress-free.

Experience
E & P Events has 10 years of experience in business and consulting. This vendor has experience in handling weddings that are both small and large. They have positive testimonials from their clients, making them a reliable service.

E & P Events offers the following services:

• Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
This planning company provides services to the following wedding types:

• Cultural
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Location
E & P Events is located in Alpharetta, Georgia, and serves the areas of Roswell and Atlanta.

c484def610a23627 1509469469578 misha3

E & P Events 5
E & P Events 6
E & P Events 7

Lisa · Married on 01/19/2019

Day-of Coordination was perfect!

Everything about Peter and Essie is delightful. They really were great to work with from their calm demeanor to their efficiency. I highly recommend them.
    I, too, am in the planning business but with my son getting married, I knew I had to find professionals to fill the day-of gap. You should know that when a colleague is impressed, you will more than likely be too.
    I recommend E & P Events, in fact, I’m quite certain their full service planning would also be top notch.
    Thanks Guys!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

E & P Events's reply:

Thanks Lisa for the amazing review! I don’t know why the platform is weird but the wedding date was 1/19/2019, lol not in 2016. It was definitely a pleasure working with you!!

Khushboo Brahmbhatt · Married on 10/26/2018

Best decision I made!

I literally cannot say enough nice things about Essie and Peter. Everything that could have gone wrong during my reception did (the cater didn't show up....like really...?) but they took every issue and knocked it out of the park. By the time I noticed that the caterers weren't there, Peter had already talked to them and food was on the way. They pay attention to small details like packing us food to take to the hotel after, and making sure my grandparents and parents got food. All the issues that went on were taken care of without anyone even noticing.

They are both so much fun to just talk to as well! It felt like we were talking to our friends in all of our meetings. I still can't believe I was second guessing hiring a day of coordinator, other than my now husband, Essie and Peter are the best decision I made that day! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Salman · Married on 08/12/2018

Peter and his wife were so great and such a valuable part of our wedding reception! I only wish I had them on my team for all of our events! Peter was very professional and kind throughout the process. The day of our reception, he managed between 10-12 vendors for us. He was the go to person and really went out of his way to make sure things were exactly the way we wanted. The time line was spot on based on how we envisioned. On our reception day, we had a hiccup with another vendor and Peter pulled through to make sure my husband and I had no idea - he treated us like royalty and it made such a big difference on our event day. Thank you so much E&P!

Sent on 09/06/2018

E & P Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cakes by Anna
    Cakes by Anna Wedding Cakes

Essie & Peter are amazing to work with. I have worked with them on numerous events and each time has been great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding planner or day of coordination!!

• Alpharetta, 30004 See on map