1900 Dock Street, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number

About Passionate Weddings

Passionate Weddings, LLC is a full-service wedding planning company based in Northern Virginia and Seattle, Washington. We specialize in traditional, multicultural, and destination weddings in the Washington, D.C. area, Seattle/Tacoma and worldwide.

With over 12 years of experience, our bilingual wedding experts provide our clients with the value, guidance, and resources they need to plan their most memorable day. Our team of planners are punctual, responsive and reliable professionals. We collaborate with our couples to help design, manage, and coordinate all the details that capture their vision and expectations.

Weddings celebrate a couple’s tradition, love and unity. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a lavish affair, we provide our clients with a peace of mind and a stress-free planning experience. Our attention to details and event day management allows for our couple’s wedding day to run smoothly.

No matter how big or small the wedding will be, we go above and beyond to make the planning process enjoyable and our customers’ wedding day as unique and memorable as they are.

Serving weddings in D.C. MD, VA, WA, and worldwide.

Follow Passionate Weddings on

Meet Diana!
Owner, & Bilingual Wedding Consultant
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
"Planning...
Meet Diana! Owner, & Bilingual Wedding Consultant Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese "Planning...
Couple with their bridal attendants
Uplighting under a tent
Uplighting under a tent
St. Matthew's Catherdral
Washington, D.C.
St. Matthew's Catherdral Washington, D.C.
Palmetto Bay Village Event Center, Miami Florida

Passionate Weddings 6
Passionate Weddings 7

Marie P · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding

Diana and the Passionate Weddings team were the quickest and most efficient team I have ever seen. They handled every last minute request, snag or change of plans like true professionals. The whole wedding flowed like a dream and we got multiple compliments from our family and guests about how flawless and easy the day felt. I wholeheartedly recommend them to every other bride who is looking for a cool, calm and collected planner.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Passionate Weddings 8
    Passionate Weddings 9

Passionate Weddings's reply:

Thank you Marie! We're so humbled by your review. It was our pleasure working with you and Jack to help fine tune all the final details leading up to your special day. We're so glad you had a wonderful time celebrating with all your family and friends.
    Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Lisa Liu · Married on 04/13/2019

The Dream Team

Words can't express how amazing Diana, Christin, and Alyssa are and how grateful I am for them. Diana and Christin extracted every fine detail you can think of and laid it all out for the big day. They brought up details that a first-time bride wouldn't think of such as gratuity and the aftermath and much more- things that if you didn't have a planner, you would freak out about if you weren't Type A. Christin and Alyssa did a phenomenal job the day of. All I had to do was show up. They took care of every fine detail that I was worried about and effectively executed each step. It rained- I wasn't worried. The DJ forgot to announce my parents- I wasn't worried. At the end of the night, I was so wild, I couldn't remember how to tie my shoe- I wasn't worried. Christin and Alyssa literally took care of ALL of it.

Not only did they take care of it all the issues that popped up, they also had fun themselves. I've heard from a lot of vendors that sometimes the planner is more of a planzilla compared to the bride- they're not that type. They were helpful, productive, troubleshot issues but enjoy their time as well. If I were to do this all over again, they would be the first people I call, hands down. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Passionate Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your review! We're honored to have been part of your celebration. We enjoyed working with you and all your vendors to make sure that you and Jeff had an amazing day! We wish you both a lifetime of everlasting love and happiness.
  • Sarom

Sarom Leang · Married on 11/11/2018

Phenomenal service. Memorable and stress-free Wedding Day.

My fiancé and I got engaged on Christmas Day of 2017. Around April of 2018, my fiancé decided that she wanted to have our wedding on our anniversary date that year – November 11. I felt the decision was a bit rash with only 7 months to plan and coordinate a wedding. Doubting that anything would materialized, I allowed my fiancé to humor her own idea of planning and coordinating a wedding. Four months into the planning, I realized that this wedding was going to happen and IMMEDIATELY encouraged her to consider acquiring a month-of wedding coordinator. It took a while for my fiancé to realize that she could not be the bride and the person to execute her vision on her wedding day – it is not possible. My sister who was also planning a wedding (2019) had mentioned to me that she had acquired a month-of wedding coordinator and was very pleased with her decision. I had asked my sister for more information which brought us to Passionate Wedding Planning Services. My fiancé chatted with Diana over a phone call and was immediately impressed by the preliminary help and advice provided during her consultation. My fiancé was so set on acquiring a month-of coordinator from Passionate Wedding Planning Services that we adjusted our wedding budget to accommodate having Diana as our month-of wedding coordinator. With four months to go until our wedding date, I could immediately sense a huge amount of weight taken off my fiancé’s shoulders. My fiancé and Diana had several email exchanges and phone conversations during the month leading up to the wedding. Details of vendors contracts, payments, wedding day timeline were meticulously combed over and refined. We had a preliminary finalized timeline a week prior to our wedding date. This PDF document covered every possible detail you could imagine relating to the wedding day. The timeline was shared with all our vendors to ensure that my fiancé’s vision for our wedding day was executed. Our wedding day was wonderful. Our photographer knew when and where to be to for photos. Diana coordinated transportation from our hotel to our photo session and to the venue. Throughout the day, I would question myself – how in the world would we have been able to pull this off without a wedding coordinator! Our wedding day was amazing. Our guest had a blast. We were even able to enjoy the food and music we selected all thanks to Diana. I would highly encourage anyone considering a month-of wedding coordinator to get one without hesitation. And from my experience, I highly recommend Passionate Wedding Planning Services. Thank you Diana and her assistant Christin for making our wedding day memorable, enjoyable and stress-free.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Passionate Weddings's reply:

WOW! Thank you Sarom for your kind words and review. We're so honored to have been part of wedding coordination experience. We wish you and Julie a lifetime of love and happiness!

Passionate Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• STEPHEN MARSH PHOTOGRAPHY
    STEPHEN MARSH PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

This company is truly fantastic! As a photographer I often end up doing a lot of coordinating on the day of the wedding and end up taking on two jobs, but working with these professionals at Passionate weddings all I needed to focus on was getting great shots! They took care of all the details! They are incredibly friendly and everyone loved working with them, including my wife and I. I highly recommend them!

• Justy Photography
    Justy Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Passionate Weddings to all of my clients who are looking for a true wedding professional. Diana is organized and wonderful to work with. Her work is flawless and she is great at keeping the bride & groom and vendors calm.

• Funshotz Photobooth
    Funshotz Photobooth Photo Booths

We have worked with Passionate Weddings in a few events this past year and last year and the professionalism they have is unique. The detailed plans and programs and the great communication before an event makes it very easy for us as a vendor and make the day of the event flow smoothly.

• 1900 Dock Street Tacoma, Washington, 98402 See on map