Party with a Snapp

Dayton, OH View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Party with a Snapp believes life if a Party and is meant to be celebrated. Offering services that help take the planning burden and nagging details off your plate, and turning them into celebrations. Our approach combines your ideas with our expertise to design a distinct experience for you and your guests. Our commitment is threefold: superior customer service, collaborating with a team specific to your needs, and breathing life into your vision. Services range from day-of coordination, comprehensive event planning, and virtual wedding planning. Simple or elegant, bodacious or boho, we make it all about you. YOUR DAY; YOUR WAY. Contact us for your free consultation; let’s start planning your party with a snapp!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jo Anne R. Married on 11/02/2019

Party With A Snapp

Lisa, Party With a Snapp, was/is FANTASTIC! As with all weddings, there are so many moving parts, Lisa made the parts come together seamlessly, so I was able to step back and enjoy this very special day with my family. Thank you so much!

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice feedback, JoAnne. You were a dream to work with; full of smiles, compassion, and organization. The best to you and your family! Lisa
    Vickie D. Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Lisa was extremely professional. Always on top of everything we were working on. Knowing she would handle everything, put me at ease. I must say, not one time did I feel stressed, which made the wedding planning so much fun. My daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect. Not one thing went wrong and if it did, Lisa handled it and I never knew about it. I will definitely use her for my other daughters weddings.
    Vicki Dietz

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Vicki, thank you so much for these kind words. I wish I could review clients, as you would get a 5 star as well! Much love and happiness to you and your family. I cannot wait until your other daughters get engaged and we can work together again:)
  • F Bee
    F Bee Married on 10/12/2019

Very professional

We could not have planned our daughter’s wedding without the insightful guidance of Party with a Snapp. Lisa Snapp kept us all on schedule, but was at the same time adaptable to our changes, and there were many in the months leading up to the ceremony. Her calm professional observations were invaluable.

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Faby, thank you so much for the lovely testimonial. It was such a pleasure working with you and Madeleine. You were both very organized, which was certainly an asset throughout the entire planning process. Much happiness to you and your family!
    Lisa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

250 Edgebrook Dr. Dayton, OH, 45459
937-542-2931
937-361-4897
Location of (Party with a Snapp)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding