Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Parcel

susan · Married on 10/08/2016

If you love design and feel that your wedding invitation will set the tone for your wedding then you should visit Parcel in Montclair, NJ. Nancy Laboz and her team have a treasure trove of imagery and samples to look at for inspiration and design selection. We opted to have an artist paint a simple woodland design and Parcel ran with it. People loved the invitation so much, that many have told us that they are saving them even though the wedding is over. Nancy's guidance with paper, style, wording, font, color, signage, custom postage, and everything else pertaining to the wedding was superb. The invitations set the design theme for the wedding and we built on that with our floral and wedding decor. Parcel is a unique antidote to the world of online shopping. My daughter's invitations were one of a kind and we know that we couldn't get the same originality and quality through online invitation sources. Even if you are not local to Montclair, I highly recommend a trip to Parcel for their enchanting, custom invitations.

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • W

Paulina · Married on 09/28/2008

4.2
      3.0

I happen to find this shop out of sheer luck one day. I was searching for paper, and overheard a customer talking about her invitation she was having made up. I inquired about mine that I so desperately needed done asap. BTW this store has everything possible, all sorts of trinkets, paper, candy..etc.
    Nancy really felt bad for me, with the little time we had left and all the problems I had been running into. I wanted to do something different for my invitations and she was just the person to do it. She helped me create the perfect invitation and coordinating accessories that no one else had. She is not cookie cutter at all, very creative. She came through in just enough time, I really put her through the ringer with timing. Would definitely use her again in the future for many other things.

Sent on 04/16/2009