San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number

About Papercut Invites

The big day is nearing. Your wedding day. So many important things to think about, to worry about and to decide about. One of those important things is invitations. They set the tone for the event and reflect you and your intended. I know. I faced that same challenge awhile back while planning my own wedding.

I spent countless hours searching through invitation books trying to find something special, without success. It was so frustrating! I had no one to turn to and time was running out. That's when I decided to use my graphic arts degree and design experience working for a printing establishment to create my own invitations. They were a smash! And then my friends started telling me there are other couples out there who must be feeling the same way I did. That's when PaperCut was born.

My passion is to create fun, inventive and unique invitations for your special day just as I did for my own.
I will work with you every step of the way to individualize your invitations to your special requirements and personality. I will strive to insure you're overjoyed at the results. Nothing is canned, pre-produced or set in stone. Everything is designed just for you. Whether for a wedding, a birthday, a graduation or a birth announcement, PaperCut is your one-stop shop for the very finest in invitations!

~Lauren DeCaprio

suzannelayout
danalayout

85 Reviews for Papercut Invites

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren was wonderful to work with. My invitations turned out exactly as I had hoped. Papercut Invites definitely has my recommendation!

Tiffany · Married on 10/28/2016

Lauren created invitations for my parents 25th wedding anniversary and they came out beautifully. She was very helpful and professional, getting me the finished product just two days after we finalized all of the details, I will defiantly be recommending Lauren and Papercut Invites to all of my friends.

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren's creativity and enthusiasm is infectious. I just gave her a few thoughts on the style for my invitations and she created two really great drafts! All of the guests commented on how nice our invitations were. Well done Papercut Invites! :)

Papercut Invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Stephina Photography
    Stephina Photography Wedding Photographers

There is no comparison when needing creative invites. I can not express the amazement everyone time i receive an announcement in the mail that was created by Papercuts. Truly breath taking!

• A Slice of Life Photography
    A Slice of Life Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Please check them out when you're looking for a great company to personally handle your event invitation needs. You'll be glad you did!

• Pacific Events Entertainment
    Pacific Events Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lauren and Paper Cut Intives are the absolute Best in the Industry. They pay attention to every detail and always exceed our expectations! We strongly recommend that you use this company for every event!