Papercut Invites Reviews

85 | San Diego, CA

85 Reviews for Papercut Invites

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Lauren was wonderful to work with. My invitations turned out exactly as I had hoped. Papercut Invites definitely has my recommendation!

Tiffany · Married on 10/28/2016

Lauren created invitations for my parents 25th wedding anniversary and they came out beautifully. She was very helpful and professional, getting me the finished product just two days after we finalized all of the details, I will defiantly be recommending Lauren and Papercut Invites to all of my friends.

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren's creativity and enthusiasm is infectious. I just gave her a few thoughts on the style for my invitations and she created two really great drafts! All of the guests commented on how nice our invitations were. Well done Papercut Invites! :)

After being recommended by a friend, we hired Paper Cut Invites to handle all of our stationary needs for our wedding: invitations, thank you cards, flags for party favors, programs, signs, etc... It was such a pleasure to work with Lauren. She immediately embraced our concept and enhanced it beyond our belief! She worked with us until the design was perfect. She incorporated fresh ideas that transformed our small concept into a magical reality! I would recommend her services without hesitation! She has amazing craftsmanship and we are so grateful we hired Lauren!!

Joanna · Married on 05/04/2014

With all the details of planning a wedding, it is nice to find a vendor that is really responsive to your needs and delivers exactly what you need in a very prompt manner. Without even meeting in person, we had a quick conversation about the look and feel I was going for and I then emailed her a few pictures of items I was using in the wedding for reference. Within days I recieved samples of the invitations, menu, Save-the-dates, and programs. They were all gorgeous and I didn't have to scrutinize her work because it was done perfectly the first time. I highly recommend her to anyone desiring creative and classy stationary needs.
    Well done Lauren!

• Sophie

Sophie · Married on 04/05/2014

I couldn't be happier with my wedding invitations! I had a lot of ideas of things I wanted to incorporate into the invitation, and Lauren took them and made it exactly what I'd envisioned - only better! It's like she was able to figure out what I wanted before I did myself! She is so creative, responsive, and fast! We've gotten so many compliments on the invitations and I can't wait to work on the rest of the wedding stationary with her now. I've already recommended her to a few friends, and I will continue to tell everyone I know who is getting married to use her! Lauren is absolutely the best.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2013

Lauren is AMAZING!!! She worked with us on our invites to make it 100% our own and individualized. We didn't want something super formal or traditional, so she came up with some great ideas to help make our invitations modern and fun. As soon as our guests started getting the invitations in the mail, they couldn't stop complimenting them and were so excited for our wedding.

We also had Lauren do all the other stationery for our wedding (programs, menu cards, bar cards, thank you notes, etc.). Since we didn't have a ton of extra decorations at our reception, the stationery really stood out and made everything look cohesive and put together. We absolutely love everything she did for us and would highly recommend Papercut Invites!

Tim · Married on 11/10/2013

Lauren went over and above for us! She created things that we didn't even think was possible. From the very beginning, Lauren knocked our socks off with inspiring design work and the ability to create exactly what we had envisioned. She even came up with an amazing seating chart and used one of our engagement photos as the background. Simply Amazing!!!

Beth · Married on 11/01/2013

Lauren with Papercut Invites was a huge help to me in all of the creative paperwork for my wedding --the invites, thank you notes, wine labels, name cards, programs, and many other little creative aspects of my wedding. She helped me bring my creative ideas to life 100x better than I could have done it myself, and in a very timely manner. Thank you for everything Lauren! I loved all of your work!
    - Beth & Fred

Dana · Married on 08/08/2013

Do yourself a favor and contact Lauren at Papercut Invites for your event needs. To date, I have had Papercut make invitations for my wedding, housewarming party, birthday party, and now am in the process of getting invitations for my baby shower! Every project has been unique and surpassed my expectations. Lauren is creative and can operate within a budget. Best of all, she has lots of experience and can help to guide you through the process with suggestions and advice if you need it. She went above and beyond. Her work is beyond high quality. You'll get the personal touch and your friends and family will rave about your beautiful invitations!

Kristine · Married on 06/23/2013

Choosing wedding invitations and now baby invites is no easy feat, however I have to say that working with Lauren has been/is AMAZING!! She works quickly and the product you receive is AMAZING!! I still go and look at my wedding invitations because they were so great. I received so many compliments on them as well. I highly recommend Papercut Invites.

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2012

Lauren at Papercut Invites turned my vision for my wedding invitations into a work of art! She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with them! I'm also working with her on all of my other printing needs (menus, name cards, table signage, etc) to create a consistent, cohesive look and she's done an outstanding job on everything and the pricing is hard to beat. I know I will continue to use her in the future for any personal events that require a printed element!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

I am SO happy I found Lauren at Papercut Invitations. Most brides can relate when I say that when you are planning the overall "look and feel" of your wedding that you have a million ideas swirling around. Lauren was able to take some of the incoherent babble (aka my ideas) I was throwing at her and turn them into beautiful and elegant invitations. Not only did Lauren help facilitate the overall design, she brought me fresh new ideas in packaging, suggested ways for me to save money (and time), but she also went above and beyond to give me some words of wisdom that helped in other facets of the wedding planning process. I couldn't believe how quickly she was able to take some intangible idea I had and turn it into a finished product for me. I came to her with a pretty short timeline and she made it happen without rushing the quality of the project. Also, I found it helpful to work with someone who had been through the wedding process herself and could offer input and tips. I was thrilled with the way the invitations turned out...and I got so many compliments from my guests!

Rosie · Married on 09/22/2012

You will not find ANYTHING that even compares to Papercut Invites, and the service Lauren provides. She is helpful, creative, affordable, professional, and SUPER nice! She listens to what you want, but also provides amazing ideas and options if you need help.
    THANK YOU Lauren for all your help and patience, and for our amazing invites!!

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2012

My wedding invitations and save the dates were fabulous. Lauren did a wonderful job taking my loose ideas and making them into beautiful designs.
    I got tons of compliments on the save the dates and invitations. Some of my coworkers still have them hanging in their cubes because they thought they were so cute.
    Lauren is extremely sweet and professional. She answered all my questions and ensured I was happy with the product. We will definitely use her the next time we need invitations.

I highly recommend PaperCut Invites for all your invitation needs.

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

When I began planning for my wedding, I thought I could care less about invitations. Then my friend referred me to Lauren at Papercut Invites and that all changed. My invitiations became my favorite part of the planning process - all because of Lauren! She helped guide me in creating my theme, and she gave so many creative ideas. If I had something in mind, she perfected it - all with quality work and affordable prices. She was so responsive and quick to get back to me. I ended up using her for invitations, table numbers, menus, programs, even personalized stationery as shower hostess gifts. And I plan to obtain her services for any future invitations and stationery I need moving forward. I just love her! I have since referred her to two more friends. THANK YOU LAUREN! Papercut invites is incredible. :)

Bruce · Married on 05/07/2012

I received all of my custom invites early and the end results were far beyond my expectations. I would certainly recommend them to anyone in need of invitations.

Beth · Married on 03/24/2012

Lauren has been absolutely amazing to work with. Not only are her invitations beautiful (I received compliments daily after sending) her professionalism, flexibility and responsiveness are second to none. She allowed the process to be collaborative, valued my input, but always came back with ideas that enhanced the initial "vision." I would recommend Lauren (and have many times) for invitations, announcements - anything!

M · Married on 03/24/2012

Lauren did an amazing job on my wedding invitations! I love that they were "one of a kind" and that I was able to tell her what I wanted and help design them. Lauren took the time to talk with me about what I was looking for and what ideas I had for my invitations. The invitation is the first thing that potential wedding guests will see and I wanted to make sure that they got excited when they opened mine and saw what was inside. My problem was that I didn't really have any ideas of what I wanted. But with Lauren's guidance, I was able to view several invitations that she had designed for other clients and she gave me some websites to look at to to help me figure out my style. Once I figured out what I wanted, which was like nothing she had really done before, she was quick to send me several options of the layouts, fonts, colors, sizes, etc. I was amazed at how quickly she worked and how accommodating she was with all my changes. Thank you PaperCut Invitations for helping make our day special!

Kathy · Married on 03/24/2012

The wedding invitations Papercut Invites did were amazing! The owner, Lauren, is easy to work with, creative, insightful, timely and professional. Simply said: she provides a wonderful service and is very dependable! We recommend/use Papercut Invites to our friends for every occasion (birthdays, showers, baby announcements etc.) and are never disappointed. If you are considering using Papercut Invites, then check one off the 'worry' list - Lauren comes through everytime.

• W

wesley · Married on 12/30/2011

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

GIVE HER A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU. SHE WILL HELP YOUR IDEAS COME TRUE AND CAN HELP WITH THE CREATIVE PROCESS FOR YOU. BEST OF ALL, THE PRICING IS VERY COMPETITIVE!

Jodi · Married on 10/08/2011

If you are looking for impeccable invitations that don't look mass-produced then go with Papercut Invites! Lauren did our save-the-dates and invitations and is absolutely the ultimate go-to person if you are a bride that appreciates thoughtful details, plus I got great comments from our guests. I loved that she listened to our "overall vision" asked the right questions, and then efficiently translated that to an amazing work of art! Bonus- she can also create table charts, escort cards, signage, etc etc (aka dream it and she can create it) and will carry through your theme and colors so everything looks flawless and picture worthy. Definitely use Papercut Invites to create the magical pieces to accessorize your big day!

I have used Papercut Invites for several occasions, and I highly recommend this vendor. The quality of the invitations are unparalleled, service is speedy and personal, and the owner is very creative, nice, and professional. I always get a massive amount of positive feedback from guests after I've sent out invitations from Papercut Invites, everyone LOVES them! You won't be disappointed if you use Papercut Invites.

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/20/2011

Lauren at Papercut Invites did an absolutely fantastic job for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with everything. From the Save the Dates and Invitations to the programs, name cards, and thank you favors for our guests, she had it all covered, and now she is helping us with our Thank You cards. She has tons of ideas and was great at helping blending different things to give us exactly what we wanted. She is very easy to work with and is very professional and on time with everything. Her prices are extremely fair. I would easily say there is no one better in the industry. I would recommend her 1000%!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2011

I absolutely adore working with Lauren from Papercut Invites! This has been such a fun process and she is such a fantastic person to be going through this process with. I can't praise this company enough, AMAZING!