11 West Third Street, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Paper Studio

At the Paper Studio, we love to celebrate and honor all of life’s big events. We are a Long Island based design studio specializing in beautiful, custom stationery products and full event branding. Whatever the celebration, we love working with each of our clients to create something beautiful, timeless and unique.

10 Reviews for Paper Studio

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2017

When 'prioritizing' invites on our wedding list it was the thing I cared the least about. That is until I walked into Adrianne's studio on a rainy, cold Friday night and was captivated by her studio, her work, and her! Her invitations are truly beautiful, high quality, classy and trendy, and most importantly for me - elegant. In hindsight, planning our invites has been my most favorite aspect of wedding planning! Adrianne made the process so easy, gave great thoughts and ideas, really listened to her customers and knew what we wanted better than we did ourselves. Her rounds of proofs were spot on and she made it super easy to work with her in-person, via email, via phone - whatever. Because I'm slightly neurotic, I wound up meeting with lots of invitation companies (from Westchester to NYC to Eastern LI). Paper Studio is hands down THE BEST. In summary:
    1) Paper Studio produces high quality, elegant, unique wedding stationary
    2) Adrianne is extremely patient, kind, thoughtful and efficient
    3) She will make you love your wedding stationary process
    4) Her pricing is very fair and makes you feel so welcome and comfortable at any budget
    5) Their products are truly impressionable and we receive so many compliments
    6) I could go on...but Paper Studio and Adrianne are both wonderful
    7) THANK YOU, Adrianne! xo

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

Adrianne created the stationary for our wedding, which included the menus, programs, and various signs throughout our wedding. Everything that she created was so beautiful! She created pieces that were exactly how I envisioned! Adrianne took so much time meeting with me to discuss the various options I had for all of the paperie. She even made me beautiful cards to use for my wedding party and parents. I would highly recommend using the paper studio for all of your wedding paperie needs!

Colette · Married on 05/06/2017

Adrianne was so awesome to work with!!! She had SO MANY beautiful options and knew exactly how to guide my fiancé to styles we fell in love with!! Before meeting with Adrianne I ordered all those "free sample kits" and actually some personalized test invitations off numerous online sites, but nothing was living up to what I had envisioned. The quality from the online sites, was not even close to the quality of Adrianne's invitations. Surprisingly my fiancé was some what picky about the fabric and paper styles for our invites, and he didn't like anything I was ordering off the online sites. Thankfully Adrianne understood what he was looking for, in fabric and texture and had plenty of paper options to choose from!!!

Before deciding on our final product, Adrianne sent us beautiful proofs and gave us a few different styles and paper options. Ultimately I don't think we could have decided on the perfect invitation without meeting with Adrianne, seeing and feeling all the options she had to offer us, and comparing her work to the online invitations websites. Also her pricing is VERY reasonable, and comparable to online sites (but better quality I don't know how its possible!!!!) and she itemizes her proposals, so I easily saw how eliminated some costly options that we didn't NEED, to get our invitations in our budget!

I've already recommended my family and friends to meet with her she is just the best!!!!

We are also going to pick out Menus and Church programs with Adrianne once we have all those details finalized!!!

Award

Paper Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1