Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paper Studio

Custom Stationery and Event Branding

At the Paper Studio, we love to celebrate and honor all of life’s big events. We are a Long Island based design studio specializing in beautiful, custom stationery products and full event branding. Whatever the celebration, we love working with each of our clients to create something beautiful, timeless and unique.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Imprinted Napkins (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Adrianne did the most phenomenal job on our invites and day of items! She worked with us on every detail to make sure that we were happy with every piece she provided and created. The quality and pricing were really unbeatable. We can't wait to work with her on future items!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

When 'prioritizing' invites on our wedding list it was the thing I cared the least about. That is until I walked into Adrianne's studio on a rainy, cold Friday night and was captivated by her studio, her work, and her! Her invitations are truly beautiful, high quality, classy and trendy, and most importantly for me - elegant. In hindsight, planning our invites has been my most favorite aspect of wedding planning! Adrianne made the process so easy, gave great thoughts and ideas, really listened to her customers and knew what we wanted better than we did ourselves. Her rounds of proofs were spot on and she made it super easy to work with her in-person, via email, via phone - whatever. Because I'm slightly neurotic, I wound up meeting with lots of invitation companies (from Westchester to NYC to Eastern LI). Paper Studio is hands down THE BEST. In summary:
1) Paper Studio produces high quality, elegant, unique wedding stationary
2) Adrianne is extremely patient, kind, thoughtful and efficient
3) She will make you love your wedding stationary process
4) Her pricing is very fair and makes you feel so welcome and comfortable at any budget
5) Their products are truly impressionable and we receive so many compliments
6) I could go on...but Paper Studio and Adrianne are both wonderful
7) THANK YOU, Adrianne! xo

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Adrianne created the stationary for our wedding, which included the menus, programs, and various signs throughout our wedding. Everything that she created was so beautiful! She created pieces that were exactly how I envisioned! Adrianne took so much time meeting with me to discuss the various options I had for all of the paperie. She even made me beautiful cards to use for my wedding party and parents. I would highly recommend using the paper studio for all of your wedding paperie needs!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews