221 Border Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Paper Depot Inc

Paper Depot is dedicated to helping you create the perfect wedding invitation. We are a do it yourself wedding invitation store that offers couples the opportunity to create their own invitation from scratch. Our expert creative staff is available to offer suggestions and direction to ensure that your invitations are perfect. Everything that you need to create your wedding invitation is available in-store to ensure that your invitations are done the way you want it. We are also a creative paper arts store which means if you need "save the date" cards or want to create something special for your brides maids, we are the store to help you do that. All of this is offered to you at a very reasonable price. Its a personal touch with a professional look.

55 Reviews for Paper Depot Inc

• phantomsmask

Diana · Married on 08/23/2014

I would recommend them. The sad part is that they went out of business at the end of Dec. They did call me to let me know, and to help me get what I wanted on a short notice.

Sent on 02/15/2014
  • Zion

Zion · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome place! We hand made our wedding invitations here and they turned out absolutely gorgeous! Great place with ton of options and design ideas.

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • Mila

Mila · Married on 09/29/2013

This place was the absolute best! I've since moved to Chicago and I havent seen a selection of paper like this anywhere. They were incredibly helpful as I went through 4-5 iterations of my invitation. I had plenty of space to work on mocking up the invitation and playing around with different paper options. I was able to make a lovely invitation for a price that was significantly less than what I would have paid for something similar pre-made. And it was great to know that I made it myself!

Sent on 10/21/2013