2646 34th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map · Phone number

About Printerette Press

Printerette Press is a design and letterpress studio located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We love the art of letterpress printing for its textural qualities and creating hands on work on our antique presses.

Letterpress printing is a technique that uses the art of de-bossing. It is best known for the tactile and delicate nature of physically pressing ink into paper creating a beautiful textural effect. Using our 100-year-old antique printing presses gives character and charm to each project.

In addition to letterpress printing, we have a strong passion for beautiful design. From typography to hand lettering, we are constantly drawing inspiration through vintage illustration and novel color combinations.

Follow Printerette Press on

3 Reviews for Printerette Press

1 User photo

• tevon

tevon · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing, creative and collaborative!

Going into wedding planning, I was pretty overwhelemed about many of the day-to-day tasks - but really worried about the paper suite. I felt that this was the first look for our guests at what our wedding was going to be like, and wanted to make the right impression. I scoured the internet, magazines and instagram to find the perfect stationer to work with us - and I'm SO glad I found Printerette!

From the beginning, working with Heidi was so easy and collaboriative. Heidi was incredibly honest, creative, and helped me create a suite that worked for our budget. Heidi helped me throughout the process by adding day of items, changing things to better fit our needs and reviewing items. She was so helpful!

I adored working with Catherine. I felt that working with her was more of a partnership than anything else. Being in New York, I couldn't go to Printerette for a visit, so Catherine and I spoke on the phone and discussed my vision. I also shared photos with her and she completely nailed it! Every piece blew me away.

When people ask me what my favorite part of wedding planning was, I tell them it was working with Heidi & Catherine at Printerette Press. The process was so fun and creative. I have recommended them countless times, and have gotten such positive feedback from our guests on everything from the invitations to the menus to the bar menu! We cannot recommend them enough!

THANK YOU Printerette!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

maryada · Married on 09/03/2018

Beautifully, thoughtful work

Printerette took our ideas and color scheme for the invitations and ran with it, mixing letterpress with watercolor. The final result was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded what we could have imagined. We would highly recommend using Pinterest for all your paper needs ❤️

Sent on 11/04/2018

I was finishing up my last semester as a graphic design student when i was planning my wedding and i knew i wanted to make my own wedding invites. Printerette Press helped me out so much! I designed my invites and took them to Printerette Press who printed them for me. They were one of the only letterpress places around who was willing to work with me and my own design at a reasonable cost! I got to learn about letterpress and the process in their beautiful studio! They do such amazing and fast work! I highly recommend using them for your invites or cards for your wedding or for any occasion!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Printerette Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Laser Cut
    Letterpress
    Printing

• 2646 34th Avenue South Minneapolis, 55406 See on map
    Location of (Printerette Press)