Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Invitations For Less

Are you getting married or do you know someone who is getting married?  One of the most critical components to wedding planning is the selection of the wedding invitations.  It says so much about a couple… are you serious, fun, sophisticated, elegant, whimsical etc?

Invitations For Less specializes in assisting couples on selecting the perfect wedding invite at an affordable price.  Whether you’re looking for Destination Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Wedding Invitations, Pocket Wedding Invitations, Photo Wedding Invitations, Contemporary or Classic Wedding Invitations, we have the perfect one for you!

Please browse our vast selection by clicking on any link to the left.  Invitations For Less allows you to search many online in the comfort of your home!

Feel free to contact us or call 952.937.9549 with any questions!  A personal wedding consultant will be assigned to you to walk you through our process to ensure the best value and your ultimate satisfaction.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Invitations For Less on

54 Reviews for Invitations For Less

4.7

I had a wonderful experience with Invitations For Less. My invitations turned out exactly the way I imagined them. Dan was patient and spent a lot of time with my mom and me, answering all of our questions. Dan got back to me very quickly when I emailed questions and called me right away when the invitations arrived. It was nice to have a real person to guide us and make sure every detail was perfect. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We have worked with Dan & Kathy for wedding invitations for all three weddings in my family--both my sisters and I just mailed out the invitations for my wedding. We have had the best experience and highly recommend working with them. Dan & I have gotten along so well and he let me dream up all the different things I wanted for my invitation and listened and patiently worked with my mom and I as we designed the perfect invitation--we had the best time. I even brought my groom along for one of the appointments and Dan made it so much fun. We so appreciate the hours he spent and the hard work he put in with the vendors to ensure the invitations turned out just the way we wanted. They are beautiful invitations and are exactly what I wanted our wedding to encompass--can't wait to use the invitation theme as the focal point for our decorations. So looking forward to putting our programs together with Kathy, as well! Thank you so much!

-Jenn A

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I worked with Kathy at Invitations for Less on programs, placecards, and table numbers for my wedding. She has great attention to detail and was very quick to respond and complete orders. The pricing on their products and services can get a little complicated because things like adding an extra color or changing the style of paper can result in additional fees, but Kathy was very patient in explaining everything. Pricing for the items I ordered was about comparable to online sites providing such services, but having the personal touch makes a huge difference!

View Vendor Response