5055 Norman Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55345 Map · Phone number

About Invitations For Less

Are you getting married or do you know someone who is getting married? One of the most critical components to wedding planning is the selection of the wedding invitations. It says so much about a couple… are you serious, fun, sophisticated, elegant, whimsical etc?

Invitations For Less specializes in assisting couples on selecting the perfect wedding invite at an affordable price. Whether you’re looking for Destination Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Wedding Invitations, Pocket Wedding Invitations, Photo Wedding Invitations, Contemporary or Classic Wedding Invitations, we have the perfect one for you!

Please browse our vast selection by clicking on any link to the left. Invitations For Less allows you to search many online in the comfort of your home!

Feel free to contact us or call 952.937.9549 with any questions! A personal wedding consultant will be assigned to you to walk you through our process to ensure the best value and your ultimate satisfaction.

Follow Invitations For Less on

BLACK POCKET
RegalFlourishes

55 Reviews for Invitations For Less

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Invitations For Less. My invitations turned out exactly the way I imagined them. Dan was patient and spent a lot of time with my mom and me, answering all of our questions. Dan got back to me very quickly when I emailed questions and called me right away when the invitations arrived. It was nice to have a real person to guide us and make sure every detail was perfect. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jenn · Married on 09/03/2017

We have worked with Dan & Kathy for wedding invitations for all three weddings in my family--both my sisters and I just mailed out the invitations for my wedding. We have had the best experience and highly recommend working with them. Dan & I have gotten along so well and he let me dream up all the different things I wanted for my invitation and listened and patiently worked with my mom and I as we designed the perfect invitation--we had the best time. I even brought my groom along for one of the appointments and Dan made it so much fun. We so appreciate the hours he spent and the hard work he put in with the vendors to ensure the invitations turned out just the way we wanted. They are beautiful invitations and are exactly what I wanted our wedding to encompass--can't wait to use the invitation theme as the focal point for our decorations. So looking forward to putting our programs together with Kathy, as well! Thank you so much!

-Jenn A

Sent on 06/30/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/08/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with Dan at Invitations For Less! He made me feel completely relaxed, but also very confident throughout the invitation picking/editing process. He always got back to me incredibly quickly--both by email and phone. I am thrilled with the final product--gorgeous invitations at a moderate price. What I was really impressed with was that there was zero pressure to get a high end invitation. Dan was adamant that he would never sell anything "cheap"--and I couldn't agree more. I can't remember quite how he put it, but he said something along the lines of "we don't do cheap, but we can do inexpensive." I ended up staying within the initial budget I had planned to stay in, which was really nice. I could have saved even more money, but I'm pleased I spent the amount I did because I love everything! He did gently help point out that there were certain things that I probably should do, such as get beautiful thank you cards with our name on it (a GREAT call), some things that we could go either way one (such as getting the quick seal vs. licking/wetting the envelopes ourselves) vs. areas that I could cut without losing tons of quality (we addressed the envelopes ourselves, for example). He was so attentive and helpful--both my Mom and I felt so taken care of. It felt like I was the only bride he was working with he was so conscientious! I'm so glad that my friend Jenny referred me to Dan.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Award

Invitations For Less FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• 5055 Norman Drive Minnetonka, 55345 See on map
    Location of (Invitations For Less)