The UPS Store | St Louis Park & Minnetonka

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

You're probably thinking, "What? The UPS Store?" Yes, The UPS Store! We are your one stop shop for custom and affordable wedding stationery. These special offerings are only available at The UPS Store on Excelsior Blvd in St Louis Park, and The UPS Store on County Rd 101 in Minnetonka.

You will work one on one with Jennifer to achieve a one of a kind look to match your wedding vision. Everything is designed from the ground up, and no templates are used. We simplify our wedding pricing to include everything in one amount, no hidden fees. We can work with you during our complementary consultation, or via email or phone for those long distance clients.

We can create any pieces for your wedding in one matching theme such as: save the dates, invitations, programs, place cards, menus, signs, banners, and whatever else you could think of!

• Asian-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
  • Savannah
    Savannah M. Married on 09/01/2019

UPS Tallahassee FL

I realized last minute that I had totally forgotten to make wedding programs, and so at the last minute I typed up a template, pasted a pretty border, and madly searched for a way to print them up in mass. Turns out my local UPS Store did a better job at printing them up beautifully than I ever could have hoped!!! The running the store at time, upon finding out it was for my wedding just a few days away, dedicated herself to aligning up my template on their computer, making sure it all looked good to me, and printing it out on beautiful glossy paper. She even called away to another UPS Store to deliver them some of the paper to ensure they had enough. I could never ever thank them enough for getting that done for me, much less in such a compassionate, attention to detail way. When in doubt, check your local UPS Store!

The UPS Store | St Louis Park & Minnetonka's reply:

Hi Savannah,
    This page is for the UPS Store in St Louis Park, MN. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with the Tallahassee store. If you are looking to leave them a review, you could leave one on Google for them.

Thanks,
    Jennifer
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/13/2019

Highly recommend!

We worked with Jennifer at the UPS Store and she was wonderful! Responded to emails super promptly and worked with us to create exactly what we wanted for our invitations! We got SO MANY compliments on them! She also did our place cards and ceremony programs.. everything was beautiful! Prices are very reasonable as well!
    Jessica Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service and products!

We had our wedding invites done with The UPS store for our summer wedding in 2019. They were quick, efficient and affordable! Jennifer helped make our invites exactly what I wanted, we did everything by phone and email and I never had to even drive out to the store! Thank you Jennifer of the UPS store!

5115 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis, MN, 55416
Location of (The UPS Store | St Louis Park & Minnetonka)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding