821 West 43rd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55409 Map · Phone number

About Paper Rock Scissor

Paper Rock Scissor (PRS) is a custom invitation studio specializing in wedding stationery since 2008. Our passion is creating invitations that reflect your unique style to help set the tone for your event. Long before your guests pick out what to wear, where to stay or what gift to give, your invitation is the first way they engage in your special day. From fun and casual, to elegant and timeless, PRS has a passion for all things paper. We will help you bring your vision to life through quality materials, personalized customer service and attention to detail. We invite you to schedule a complimentary one-hour consultation in our South Minneapolis studio.

Follow Paper Rock Scissor on

Paper Rock Scissor 2
Paper Rock Scissor 3

James O · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic vendor!

Working with the team at Paper Rock Scissor was an absolute pleasure. For someone who knew nothing about wedding invites they make the process incredibly easy and rather fun. The team's creativity helped pull together everything we wanted in a wedding invite. We walked away with invitations that I know many people will be framing to remember our special day. I could not recommend this team more. 5-star experience all around!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jane Gagnon · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful product, fabulous team!

We absolutely loved working with the team at Paper Rock Scissor. They were so helpful and creative at every stage of the process -- from helping us design visuals that we loved to providing advice on invitation etiquette. We worked with them on invitations, programs, place cards, and signage, and were so impressed by the quality of the product and the fantastic customer service at every stage! Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/07/2019

Best in all of MN!!! Loved working with this talented team!

I can't say enough good things about working with Paper Rock Scissors. They are the most organized, creative, professional, wonderful group of women! My wedding planner recommended Paper Rock and I am so glad she did. For being someone that can be very picky, but has not one creative bone in my body, they were an absolute joy to work with. We started by going through many of their past work to narrow down my yes's and no's and get to the vibe I was looking for. They step by step helped me create my dream invites and day-of stationary. We got to talking about how much my husband and I loved our golden retriever, and they suggested we incorporate her into our theme. We used her sketch to tie our invites together, we had cocktail napkins with her on them, and a signature drink sign called "The Dakota". This was an absolute hit and so many people have told us how much they loved that part specifically as it made everything very personal. Everything was done perfect, on-time, and never rushed. LOVED working with Paper Rock and would recommend them to all future brides :)

Paper Rock Scissor 4
    Sent on 10/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paper Rock Scissor FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing