Calligraphy with Style

Rice, MN View map

Calligraphy With Style is a wedding stationery business in Rice, Minnesota, founded by Renee’ Polcher. After learning calligraphy in high school, Renee’ carried the skill with her through the years until an opportunity arose to launch her business. After responding to an advertisement, Renee’s passion came to life, allowing her to design wedding invitations for to-be-weds. In high demand, Calligraphy With Style custom-makes every suite with the couple’s tastes in mind, using high-quality paper goods. To-be-weds are sure to love the company’s elegant and timeless designs for their once-in-a-lifetime invitations.

Calligraphy With Style offers handwritten invitations and custom decor items for weddings. Packages can include calligraphy-addressed envelopes, menus, seating charts, and event signage. Beginning with a consultation, couples can discuss their ideas and the vast selection of materials, colors, and themes that Renee’ offers. Additional printing services include acrylic sheets, foil stamping, and engraved items.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Arya
    Arya T. Married on 07/17/2021

Love my custom invites & calligraphy!

Working with Renee for my wedding invitations was wonderful! She was extremely responsive and helped me customize the design to something that totally fit my vision. She helped me pick custom colors for envelopes, ribbon, wax seals, etc. that made my invitations totally unique to my wedding. Her calligraphy work is gorgeous and looks extremely professional. Definitely recommend!

Calligraphy with Style's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Arya. You also were a pleasure to work with. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with for the wedding day.
    Kind regards,
  • Charity
    Charity C. Married on 06/26/2021

AMAZING vendor! You will be SO happy with Renee's work!

When deciding what wedding invitations we wanted, I literally searched every. single. site. I created mock up after mock up and considered making my own with bits and pieces from several different vendors/sites (talk about a headache I'm glad I didn't take on!). I looked for weeks to find something unique and special without breaking the bank. Then I found Renee and Calligraphy with Style. Let me tell you she is the real deal!!

She was able to mail me two physical examples of the acrylic invites I had seen and fell in love with! Holding the pieces in my hand gave me so much joy knowing that the end product would be exactly what I expected and not some disappointing invite that looked better in pictures.

Once we decided to move forward and place our full order, I worked with Renee directly to come up with a design personal to us. We are big on being different/original and not just choosing a generic design. I told her what we were envisioning and together we created the MOST BEAUTIFUL ACRYLIC INVITATIONS!!! I can't wait for our guests to see them!!

Oh did I mention, she actually does hand calligraphy?! It's not just the name of her business, she's a true calligrapher with some beautiful handwriting!!!! Again, you can't go wrong here!

Calligraphy with Style's reply:

That you so much for the wonderful review with Pictures! How sweet is that? You were so fun to work with and I love your invitations too.
    Kind Regards,
    April R. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful Invitations

Renee worked with me through an entire weekend to make the PERFECT wedding invitations for me. I could t be happier with my purchase and experience. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Awe April,

That is just so sweet. Thank you for being such a wonderful person to work with. I appreciate the nice review.
    Kind regards,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Calligraphy with Style Price Rates

125 Sharon Place NW Rice, MN, 56367
3202370743
Location of (Calligraphy with Style)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding