Paper Rock Scissor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

James Married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic vendor!

Working with the team at Paper Rock Scissor was an absolute pleasure. For someone who knew nothing about wedding invites they make the process incredibly easy and rather fun. The team's creativity helped pull together everything we wanted in a wedding invite. We walked away with invitations that I know many people will be framing to remember our special day. I could not recommend this team more. 5-star experience all around!!
    Mady C. Married on 10/23/2020

Highly recommend PRS!

Paper Rock Scissor did a beautiful job on all of our wedding paper goods - they designed save the dates, invitations, and programs for our Oct. wedding. Planning a wedding during a pandemic wasn’t easy, but Maggie and Liz were so helpful throughout the process keeping me on track with deadlines and our printing timeline. They were so communicative and helped keep me organized during the planning. We received many compliments on our invitation suite - our wedding suite turned out better than I could have imagined and was my favorite detail of our wedding! Working with Paper Rock Scissor was the most enjoyable part of my wedding planning! I can’t thank them enough. Highly recommend.
    Kristina H. Married on 10/17/2020

Maggie and Liz are amazing!

We had such a wonderful experience with Paper Rock Scissor. Maggie and Liz were so helpful and so flexible with all the craziness surrounding our wedding this year. Since we were not able to meet in person, Maggie set up a zoom call with us to discuss what we were looking for in our invitations and other stationary for our wedding day. Once we gave her an idea, Liz put together proofs for us and allowed us to make adjustments until we were 100% happy with them! Our wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful and such great quality. When our initial wedding plans fell through, Maggie and Liz were both quick to put together an updated invitation that we were able to order and receive quickly to send out to our guests. I highly recommend Paper Rock Scissor, especially if you are looking for beautiful personalized wedding stationary!
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 10/10/2020

AMAZING Stationary!

Paper Rock Scissors is phenomenal! Picking at your wedding invites during a pandemic can be difficult, but Maggie made the process so easy. Our final invites were more than we could have ever imagined. A million thanks you's to PRS!
    Lauren J. Married on 10/10/2020

Custom cards

We weren't looking for save the dates or wedding invitations, but instead an formal way to announce to my extended family that we were going to get married. Liz was super helpful with the design and verbiage on the cards. We loved how they turned out! The whole process was super easy and more fun than I would have expected. Definitely recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful work!

PRS is an amazing company that creates beautiful products. I worked with Maggie and Liz to create my wedding invitations. They really captured the look I was dreaming of and were very fun to work with! I highly recommend PRS for any/all your paper needs!
    Carrie Married on 09/05/2020

PRS is THE best!

Paper Rock Scissors was absolutely amazing to work with! They helped my bright, colorful and cheery invitations come to life. They created art that was even better than I could I have dreamed!
    Tessa U. Married on 08/22/2020

Wedding Day

They were so great and beautiful!!! They created everything I wanted just how I wanted it! They were so professional and amazing to work with. I recommend them fully to do your wedding invites, place cards, table numbers, etc.
    Mary Married on 03/09/2020

Wonderful vendor for invitations, place cards, and table seating charts. Paper, Rock, Scissors is a very personal and dependable vendor to work with.

They were professional, flexible, creative, and responded to all of our questions in a timely fashion. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted and they went with it! We received many compliments in regards to her unique invitations.
    Jane G. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful product, fabulous team!

We absolutely loved working with the team at Paper Rock Scissor. They were so helpful and creative at every stage of the process -- from helping us design visuals that we loved to providing advice on invitation etiquette. We worked with them on invitations, programs, place cards, and signage, and were so impressed by the quality of the product and the fantastic customer service at every stage! Cannot recommend them highly enough.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 09/07/2019

Best in all of MN!!! Loved working with this talented team!

I can't say enough good things about working with Paper Rock Scissors. They are the most organized, creative, professional, wonderful group of women! My wedding planner recommended Paper Rock and I am so glad she did. For being someone that can be very picky, but has not one creative bone in my body, they were an absolute joy to work with. We started by going through many of their past work to narrow down my yes's and no's and get to the vibe I was looking for. They step by step helped me create my dream invites and day-of stationary. We got to talking about how much my husband and I loved our golden retriever, and they suggested we incorporate her into our theme. We used her sketch to tie our invites together, we had cocktail napkins with her on them, and a signature drink sign called "The Dakota". This was an absolute hit and so many people have told us how much they loved that part specifically as it made everything very personal. Everything was done perfect, on-time, and never rushed. LOVED working with Paper Rock and would recommend them to all future brides :)
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 08/30/2019

We loved working with Paper Rock Scissor!

Working with Paper Rock Scissor was such a refreshing experience. We had previously attempted ordering invitations through a national retailer and had an unfortunate experience with their customer service and "streamlined" system processing. Based on the high cost of that retailer and surmounting issues we looked elsewhere for invitation and wedding suite services and we are so glad we did! Paper Rock Scissor was very professional, helped guide us to a truly unique and creative look for our invitations and wedding suite printing. They worked with us on bringing our vision to life and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for invitations or wedding suite services!
  • Paul
    Paul C. Married on 07/10/2019

Beautiful invitations and oustanding service!

We received feedback on how beautiful our wedding invitations were, and we most certainly felt the same way!
    Kelly H. Married on 11/03/2018

Mother of the bride

Maggie and Kate were great to work with. They were professional, and created invitations that really represented the personalities of the bride and groom. They were very responsive and the turn around was quick. We were so happy how beautifully the invites turned out!
    Paige Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Invitations!!

My husband and i were very indecisive with what we wanted but we know we wanted it to have a nautical feel as we both are avid sailors. However, we both had different ideas that we wanted to incorporate. We worked with Paper Rock Scissor and they helped us create the most beautiful invitations and pull all our ideas into it. They designed a wonderful crest based on details we had provided and completely nailed it with the letterpress invite style! They are very professional and the product was high quality. We would recommend their services to anyone!
    Kelli C. Married on 09/22/2018

Exception product, extraordinary service - all around perfect!

Maggie is beyond talented, no-doubt. I've worked with Maggie before on previous stationary so there was no hesitation in reaching out to work with her on our wedding stationary. Her attention to detail is immaculate, her work is stunning, and she's just a good human; kind, friendly, responsive and all around awesome. I was continually impressed by every piece she put in front of me. When I was lost, she gave me amazing recommendations and samples, and any idea I had, she found a way to incorporate.
    Allison Married on 09/01/2018
    My husband and I had a fantastic time creating our wedding invitations with the Paper Rock Scissor team! They take all the stress out of the process so you can have fun, relax and, not to mention, have beautiful wedding invitations! They have a variety of verbiage you can choose from and will incorporate anything personal you may want to include to make it truly unique! Thank you again Maggie and Kate! -Allison & Brad
    Angela Married on 07/14/2018
    We loved working with this company. They were responsive, helpful, and overall made this part of making our wedding planning painless.
    K Married on 07/07/2018
    I had a great experience with PRS for our wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards and dessert cards. They were all beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests, especially for our customized invitation and the envelope. Maggie and Kate were very friendly and helpful during the whole process. I'm glad that I found them and highly recommend them to everybody!
    Caitlin Married on 06/16/2018
    Kate and Maggie are amazing to work with and I would highly recommend Paper Rock Scissor for any wedding stationary needs! They were so extremely kind, helpful and experienced. They helped me bring my vision to life while also staying on budget! I can't say enough about their customer service and high quality work!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/16/2018
    We highly recommend PRS for your wedding stationery and accessory needs. Maggie and Kate made the process simple and fun and ultimately beautiful. We wouldn’t change a thing. And the value was crazy good compared to two other places we were shopping!
    Laura Married on 06/02/2018
    They did a really great job, we love our invitations. I had thought I was going to do it myself with an online services but there was no way I could get the result I wanted. Our invitations were customized with artwork from a my Grandmother and they were excited to work with us on our vision. We also had a few misspellings on a piece, which was my fault, but they quickly turned it around and saved the day. They know their business.
    Amy Married on 06/01/2018
    I was very happy with the invitations and programs that Paper Rock Scissor made for our wedding! They did beautiful work and everything was accurate and quick!
    Brittany Married on 05/04/2018
    I worked with Paper Rock Scissor for my Save the Dates, wedding invites and wedding programs. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about them. I found them on Instagram and fell in love with one of their designs. However, I wanted to make it a little more personal by incorporating a watercolor painting by my now father in law. It was no problem for them to do. They created exactly what I had envisioned, all the while keeping amazing communication, timely responses to emails and edits, super friendly and helpful, and overall NICE pepole! Their prices are incredibly reasonable, and I did a lot of research before hand! What is nice is that you can pick up finished items in their office, or in my case, they shipped everything to me! One of the best and easiest vendors I worked with during wedding planning. Will definitely use them again in the future!
    Maggie Married on 04/21/2018
    Kate was amazing to work with! My husband and I used Paper Rock Scissors for our invitations, place cards, programs and cocktail napkins. Kate did an amazing job ensuring we stayed inline with our desired timelines and made the entire process as seamless as possible. I appreciated her expertise, insight and creativity into ideas and etiquette. Kate and her team were extremely responsive and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great experience. When reflecting back on the wedding planning process, and all of the various vendors that we worked with--Paper Rock Scissors was definitely a highlight. I would highly recommend!