7023 KNOLL STREET, Minneapolis, MN 55427 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher

From hand lettered envelopes for your invitations, to placecards for your reception tables, calligraphy adds an elegant touch, and it's something I truly love to do.

I began my career as a graphic designer specializing in hand lettering and type design. When our daughter was born, I became a full-time mom. By the time I was ready to resume my career, I discovered that the graphics industry had converted nearly exclusively to computer generated design. My passion for hand lettering and a desire to provide a unique and personal service led me to my career as a calligrapher.

My clients have  included The American Institute of Architects, Minneapolis Saint Paul magazine,Twin Cities Business Monthly, Ryan Companies, Carlson Companies, American Craft Council  as well as many brides to be, mothers to be, and couples celebrating anniversaries.

On this site you will see samples of my work. Please contact me anytime, I look forward to hearing from you.

• Text The Bride
acryliccalligraphy
logo

1 Reviews for Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Rosann is more than just a calligrapher, she is truly invested in hearing about your big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that our items were perfect and you could tell she really cared about us loving them. She was genuinely interested in hearing about other aspects of our day and I found myself chatting with her about other things because she is so friendly and sweet when I picked my items up. Her prices are SO affordable compared to other major calligraphers in the area and online and it was truly a delight to get to know her and an honor to have her work on display at our wedding- everyone noticed and commented how beautiful her work was!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Calligraphy
    In-Person Consultations

• 7023 KNOLL STREET Minneapolis, 55427 See on map
    Location of (Rosann Konieczny Calligrapher)