Devon Design Co

Minneapolis, MN View map

Devon Design Co. is a Twin Cities graphic design studio specializing in event stationery. We create beautiful and memorable wedding invitations and coordinating paper goods for your ceremony and reception that reflect your style and vision.

Devon works with clients one-on-one to create the perfect custom design or to personalize one of our pre-designed invitation suites. We work within many different budgets and timelines and love creating original designs that include beautiful typography and lettering, hand-drawn illustrations, colorful patterns, watercolor painted florals, and more.

Contact us to learn more and create beautiful invitations that bring your wedding ideas to life!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping
  • Jay
    Jay Married on 05/22/2021

Thank you !!!

Thank you for doing the invitations for my wedding!! I absolutely loved them!!
    Christine Married on 04/30/2016
    Devon is incredibly talented; using Devon Design Co was one of the best decisions I made throughout wedding planning. I received countless complements on the invitation suite she customized for me, I couldn't be happier with her work! Devon nailed my style perfectly and was so timely and accommodating with all of my design and layout requests. Her expertise on the layout, sizing, printing and wording made the process so much easier. She provided several options for every item she designed that I could chose from and even helped my husband with the design of a surprise gift he gave me on our wedding day. I absolutely loved working with Devon and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a top notch designer.

Minneapolis, MN, 55488
Location of (Devon Design Co)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding