A Milestone Paper Co.

Burnsville, MN View map

You want your wedding day paper goods to be a reflection of you, and you're planning within a busy schedule, working within your wedding budget and may feel like you don't know where to start. We create custom wedding paper goods perfect for you and help with questions throughout the process.

Save the Dates

Wedding Invitations

Wedding Programs

Place Cards

Signs

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Taylor Married on 08/01/2020

Beautifully done

Sarah did a beautiful job on all of our wedding paper goods. We used her for our save the dates, invitations, programs, dessert tags, seating chart, table numbers, welcome letters. Each item was beautifully done and flawless. I loved each item so much and was so excited to see each piece she created. She was super responsive to emails and was so helpful throughout the process! We had so many compliments on how beautiful our items were and I love that it is a small business. The Minnesota state cut out card was one of my favorite parts about our invitations! I would highly recommend using Sarah for your upcoming events.

A Milestone Paper Co.'s reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you love the outcome. Congratulations!
  • Stefan
    Stefan Married on 02/29/2020

Great job!

Sarah did great job and had some really cool out of the box ideas for our invitations. We got many compliments about the unique aspects of our invite including the card and envelope. Would recommend her to anybody!.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/09/2019

Personalized Experience

Sarah was great to work with on our wedding invites. She helped us add some personal touches to make our invitations special. She worked with me through several font revisions (it's hard to see what your names look like in different fonts) and she was very responsive through the process. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the invitations were and we could not have been happier with how they turned out!

A Milestone Paper Co.'s reply:

So wonderful to work with you! I'm so glad that you and your guests loved your invitations. Best wishes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Anaca & Cody
    19 photos · 09/05/2020

Studio Laguna Photography Studio Laguna Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Sarah on many occasions and truly enjoy her designs. I feel very confident sending all my brides to her because not only does she custom design for each wedding, but she can fit any budget. She is the best of both worlds, and has a fabulous energy about her that makes working with her easy and joyful.

Burnsville Burnsville, MN, 55337
Location of (A Milestone Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding