A Milestone Paper Co. Reviews

44 | Burnsville, MN

44 Reviews for A Milestone Paper Co.

1 User photo

A Milestone Paper Co. 1
  • Mychael

Mychael · Married on 11/03/2018

Creatively custom and beautifully made papergoods

We knew we wanted the details of our wedding, including the invitations, to reflect aspects of our relationship. From the Notre Dame ticket save the dates to clover leaves subtly placed in the greenery of our invitations. Sarah really made everything beautiful and special! We received so many compliments about the originality of design, quality of our invitations and guest sign board with the Irish & MN continuity. I highly recommend working with Sarah to create something special!

Marcie · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Sarah and her team were very flexible, responsive, and professional. One of the best vendors we worked with while planning our wedding.

T · Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah was amazing to work with! She was very patient with our all kinds of requests, and provided very helpful suggestions and ideas. We are very impressed by the beautiful, classy and elegant design of “save the date”, invitation suite and “day of” cards. We have received a lot of compliments from our guests on the design and quality of the final products. Sarah also timely responded to the emails and phone calls, and expedited the product delivering when we were running tight on time. Overall we are very pleased with the quality of her work and service.

• F

Fran · Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah and her team were wonderful to work with. Sarah listened to what we wanted and created the most beautiful invitation. It was so perfect for us. The programs and place cards were simple and flowed with the design of our invite. Sarah was very timely in her responses to our questions and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend A Milestone Paper Co.

A Milestone Paper Co. 2

Evan · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was a joy to work with and made things so easy. When we met with her initially, it took her no time to capture our vision for our invitations in some wonderful examples for us to choose from. Corresponding to get the invitations perfect was seamless and timely, so we knew that we wanted her help with our day of goods as well! She showed us great flexibility with last minute changes on those, and everything turned out perfectly. My husband and I highly recommend her services!

Carolynn · Married on 08/04/2018

All of our paper products were amazing. We got our save the dates, invitations and wedding day goodies from Milestone paper and they did a wonderful job! The colors and fonts really popped and made our day so special!

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Sarah at Milestone was such a pleasure and all the elements she provided for the various parts of our wedding were so excellent! We provided Sarah with the details of some elements we knew we wanted, but where we weren't sure, she was able to guide us with elegant artistry and suggestions. She was prompt with responses to edits, and had great ideas and brought a lot of insight in to making choices based on her previous experience. She had a lot of unique paper items we didn't even realize could be options, including large foam board signs and small little stickers with our logo (which she created for us based on our style). It was easy to have the final products shipped to us, and it was straightforward to print a replacement when there was a change to an address, and she was able to finalize things with a very quick turnaround in the final days leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her for wedding paper items that are well-priced, thoughtful, completely customized, and beautiful.

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Recommend A Milestone Paper Company to anyone looking for perfect, custom paper goods.

I had certain visions on style and colors that I wanted for our wedding invitations. Sarah was patient and very accommodating which resulted in the PERFECT wedding invitation. We were able to incorporate our colors, keep it simple and add some gold foil all for a great price. Sarah edited the invitations until they were EXACTLY what I wanted, which was amazing!

Since the invitations turned out so well & we got so many compliments about them, we also had Sarah make us table numbers, place cards, gift favor tags, photo booth signs, menus and programs for the wedding day. It was all executed perfectly, ready in a timely fashion and affordable when compared to other local stationary companies!

Sarah's vision, communication and patience with our wishes ensured that we were 100% satisfied customers! I would recommend her for all of your paper needs in a heart beat!

Catherine · Married on 05/28/2017

Sarah was a delight to work with. Her design and print goods were beautiful and timely, and of the highest quality. She helped us achieve just the look we wanted. I was so pleased with how our paper goods turned out. I highly recommend her for your design / print / paper goods needs. You will not be disappointed.

• User6467240 · 1+ year ago

A Milestone Paper Co. did an amazing job and I could not imagine working with anyone else! Sarah designed our save the dates, invitations, place cards, table numbers, programs, thank you cards, and a logo - all were gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned. She made the process seamless and fun! We loved working with her. Thank you, Sarah!!

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Sarah at A Milestone Paper Co was wonderful to work with! She was so easy to build ideas with at our initial consultation. She has so many different options to create the best option that fit out budget and what we wanted to include. She was so helpful along the way with creating ideas and then making small adjustments that exactly fit what we were looking for. I got SO MANY compliments on our invitations and actually have 2 different shadowboxes with them included as they are so beautiful. Would definitely recommend using this company!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

Sarah was so great to work with! Her experience, creative nature and excellent communication really is a couple's dream. We went through rounds and rounds of edits, and she handled it like it was nothing. She really went above and beyond to make sure the finished product was perfect. Highly recommend!

Carmen · Married on 08/28/2016

Sarah was amazing to work with! She is very creative and professional and provides great customer service. She listened to what we wanted and incorporated our feedback into her design. Our initial meeting was super fun - she provided samples of some of the past invitations she designed and helped us to create the perfect invitations to be our guests' first look into our wedding. We're getting married in a park and Sarah was able to print our invitations on wood! We got a lot of feedback from family and friends that our invitations were one of the most unique they had ever seen. We would recommend A Milestone Paper Co. to all newly engaged couples!

Karen · Married on 08/13/2016

"I fell in love with Sarah’s work the first time I noticed her website! I later met her at the Unveiled wedding show, where we talked for a little bit and scheduled a time to meet and start talking about the paper goods for our wedding day. Immediately, she was able to capture our vision, which was classic and elegant. I was so impressed with her work, ability to keep up with many tiny changes and tweaks, and her creativity to help us create some “fun” day of pieces. Throughout the whole process, she was able to provide a consistent feel through each piece of paper good, which we absolutely loved! Sarah has a strong attention to detail and was extremely timely during the design phase, which was a huge relief to me – I was able to totally trust that she would create beautiful products for our big day! Sarah, we truly appreciate all the time and energy you spent to make our paper goods reflect our vision and our personalities! Thank you!" -Ross & Karen McHugh // 8.13.16 // Saint Paul, Minnesota

Great services. Sarah listened to what we wanted and provided suggestions. We made a lot of changes along the way and she was very flexible. I would work with her again for another event, she was great and quality was great.

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Sarah was amazing to work with on our invitations and they turned out beautiful! They are exactly what we were looking for with a unique touch! The whole process was very smooth. I highly recommend A Milestone Paper Co.!

• User5031967 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I used A Milestone Paper Co. for our wedding Save the Dates and invitations. We loved the personalized designs Sarah created and were very pleased with her pricing for these items. In the end, I think we paid less than what we would have by using an online vendor, and it's so much easier to tell an actual person what you want and have her design it, instead of spending hours trying to figure out on the computer what the end product will look like! Sarah was incredibly prompt in her responses, her work was accurate, and she was incredibly friendly and flexible! We got a lot of comments from guests on how unique and beautiful our invitations were!

Sarah was absolutely wonderful. Her invitations, save the dates, programs and place cards were exactly what we invisoned! We got numerous compliments on everything she created, especially our invites. Sarah gave us multiple options and continued to draft until everything was perfect. She is very creative and knew how to create exactly what we wanted! I highly recommend Sarah for any invite needs you may have!

Meghan · Married on 09/05/2015

Sarah was exactly what we needed! Definitely a breath of fresh of air after not finding exactly what we wanted in wedding paper books and online. Very professional, timely and great to work with!

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Sarah was wonderful to work with! Sarah created our invitations, ceremony program and place cards. I met with her once and we went over color schemes, wording, date and location. She had a lot of really fun examples to look at as well as the different kinds of paper and colors she offers. After looking at a few I picked out the colors and designs I liked and within a month she had emailed my fiance and I five different possible wedding invitations. She was really easy to get in contact with and made adjustments really quickly. She also gave estimates of what all the designs would cost. My fiance and I lived abroad during most of our wedding planning and Sarah made it really easy. My husband is Swedish and many of our guests had the extra letters in their name or address and I was worried that that may cause an issue but it wasnt a problem. Our invitations, programs and place cards all worked perfectly together and the end product is very high quality! I really recommend Sarah as she does absolutely wonderful work!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

Sarah with Milestone Paper Co is just the best! I only had her do my actual wedding invitations but I was just in love with them. I went to her with a vision and she came back with great ideas. It was so fun to work with her and create a custom design for my wedding invitations that I knew no one else would have. Sarah was super flexible through all the revisions and ideas I had. She was also super easy to work with and it was super easy to see her designs and make notes on things and send them back and forth. I loved how they turned out and I am so glad I had Sarah create my one of a kind wedding invitations.

Brent · Married on 03/15/2014

Sarah Glad was a pleasure to work with. Our initial meeting to explore design options was very fun. We quickly found what we liked and discussed pricing options to

make it all work. The first drafts via email were great and a few revisions later we had our invitations. Since our wedding planning does by the two of us, we

didn't get Sarah the seating assignments and ceremony program descriptions until 5 days before the wedding. The day-of items arrived in time and looked beautiful!

The guests really liked the invitations and programs and made a point of telling us during the reception.

Emmanuel · Married on 08/30/2013

What can I say about Ms. Sarah from A Milestone Paper Co.? If you want the most beautiful invitations, programs, escort card seating chart etc., you have to call her ASAP. We told her we were going for a simply elegant look and let’s just say that the finished work was beyond anything my wife and I could have imagined.

She listened to everything that we had to say, but made professional suggestions needed to take our invitations, programs, escort cards etc. reach the next level of excellence. Many times during this process my wife and I said “we are so glad we met Ms. Sarah at the bridal fair.”

We strongly believe that your invitation suite is the first thing your guests will see regarding your wedding, so setting the right tone is a very crucial element that a lot of people take for granted. A Milestone Paper Co. will help guide you towards making sure that when your guests open your invitation suite, they say “WOW.”

She did a phenomenal job and you would be doing yourself a grave injustice if you don’t get in touch with Ms. Sarah with A Milestone Paper Co. ASAP.

The Amus

Jacque · Married on 08/23/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Sarah for our August 23, 2013 wedding! We got so many positive comments on our wedding invitations, with multiple emails/phone calls/texts from our guests saying they were the best invites they'd ever received. We also loved our escort cards and our programs. Everything was so unique, and Sarah worked on the projects until they were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Sarah!