Ivory Isle Designs

Waconia, MN View map

Located in Waconia, Minnesota, Ivory Isle Designs specializes in custom stationary for weddings and events. This business offers both semi-custom and custom design for a variety of wedding stationary items, such as invitations, place cards, menus, programs and more. Josie Helmstetter and her team will craft stunning and personalized items unique to you and your celebration.

Experience

Josie Helmstetter is the CEO and Creative Director of Ivory Isle Designs. Born in Scotland, she studied at Oxford University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Winona State University. Prior to Ivory Isle Designs, Josie Helmstetter traveled in Asian and Europe, later working in advertising. Her travel experience is apparent as she often weaves culture into her designs and offers an array of language options. Josie Helmstetter and her team share their creative expertise with Ivory Isle Designs, a business with 13 years of existence.

Couples looking for custom and semi-custom wedding stationary items can find a wide variety of beautiful and professional options with Ivory Isle Designs. In addition to invitations, this business can create menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, thank you notes and other items. Services provided by Ivory Isle Designs are:

• Addressing
  • Assembly
  • Consultations
  • Design
  • Foil-stamped
  • Letterpress
  • Printing

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jennifer R. Married on 12/17/2022

Beautiful and affordable

If you are looking for personalized stationary (and possibly a picture of the stationary to keep as a wall-hanging) this is the perfect company. Beautiful watercolor stationary and they work with exactly your vision.

Ivory Isle Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenny, for taking the time and effort to leave a review. Such a pleasure working with you. (The photos of your whole day are gorgeous!) Wishing you both all the best!
  • Darcy
    Darcy E. Married on 09/03/2022

Dream Vendor!

I could not be more thankful that I stumbled upon Josie/Ivory Isle on Instagram. If you have the chance to work with her - do it! I may be biased, but our invitation suite is genuinely the most beautiful suite I have ever seen! Her artwork is incredible and attention to detail is amazing. She was quick to get revisions back to us and offered advice and her opinion when I was unsure. We are so excited for our guests to get their invites and cannot wait to work with Josie for our day of stationery!

Ivory Isle Designs's reply:

Darcy - you are so sweet! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with me. You just made my day! I loved working with you, and loved the suite we created together (how could you not love Tito!) Looking forward to the day-of stationery next! :)
    Laila B. Married on 08/14/2021

Beauty brought to life

Working with Josie on our wedding invitations truly brought to life our dream wedding. We chose to have her paint a scene from our venue, which she so graciously helped us decide on. The piece is truly beautiful and captured the romance and beauty that exists both at the farm venue and now on paper. Josie was amazing to work with from start to finish. When what I had originally ordered arrived and didn't exactly look like what I had pictured she worked quickly and kindly to create exactly what I had envisioned. I truly could not imagine a more beautiful piece of artwork to get my wedding rolling. We will treasure the painting of the Stone Barn for years to come.

Ivory Isle Designs's reply:

Thank you so much, Laila! It means so much to me that you took the time to share your thoughts. Working with you was truly my pleasure! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Brent & Emily
81 photos · 05/18/2019

SunKissed Events SunKissed Events Wedding Planners

Ivory Isle Designs is the best in wedding stationery! Josie is a joy to work with and can easily create exactly what you are looking for.

235 West Main Street Suite 200 Waconia, MN, 55387
Location of (Ivory Isle Designs)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding