26 Reviews for Ivory Isle Designs

Assembly (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
26 Ivory Isle Designs Reviews

Josie is the most professional and fair priced vendor i have met with! She is passionate about her work and will create your vision!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Save the Dates

Josie, I LOVE you. She is so hardworking. I'm a bit of a picky person and she was so patient with me! She sent me several different options, listened to my likes and dislikes, and sent me more options till we found something that fit my idea. She literally makes dreams come true. I'm so blessed to have found her and know her!

Profile Picture Sam, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVE working with Josie and her team! Josie is so good about her responsiveness and stunning work, you just want to keep working with her time after time. I had Hosie create our wedding invitations back in 2008 and I’m still working with her today for all my invitation needs because she’s that GOOD at what she does. If you have a vision she can make it happen. If you don’t know what you like just take a look through her album of current work and you will find stunning work!

Profile Picture Karon, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved working with Josie! I needed a really quick turnaround design and she helped me every step of the way. She responded within minutes with each proof and made the process as easy as it could get. I highly recommend using her for all your design/printing needs.

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Josie and her team provided a first class and extremely friendly service, the work was delivered on time and was perfect.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Josie was truly a pleasure to work with. She is super responsive and professional. We ordered programs, escort cards, menus and thank you notes from her and all looked amazing. Everything was accurate, delivered on time, and was high quality. Thank you Josie for all of your work and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Saying that I could not have done my wedding without Josie and Ivory Isle Designs -- it would be an understatement. Ivory Isle did my favor tent cards and my escort cards. Josie was super responsive, helpful, always willing to tweak the proofs a little bit if I wanted to see something different. I am so happy I found Ivory Isle on Etsy and decided to use them for our wedding. Thank you Josie and Ivory Isle!

Profile Picture Julia , 11/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

There are only great things to say about this shop. They were so friendly to work with, responded so quickly and their work is beautiful. I will DEFINITELY use this shop again for future purchases for my wedding. If you want fast friendly services and amazing work I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews

Profile Picture User4596447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

After a bad experience and losing money with my prior invitation vendor, Ivory Isle Designs swooped in and saved my day! Josie has been working with me to make the process fun again. Her confidence in her abilities and her creative style has given me the ability to rest easy and forget my stress around this part of my prep. The prices are fair for high quality service and product.
I would recommend her for any and every invite and program needs!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Josie was fantastic to work with. Her design style matched my wedding perfectly, and she was such a pleasure to work with -- even with all my last-minute changes. I'd highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User4185235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had an unbelievably amazing experience working with Josie. She customized my menu to make it exactly how I wanted. She even provided her own advice based on previous work she has done. She was patient and with each minor change I would ask her to make, she would send me a side by side proof so I could compare the old with the new. The menus just came in the mail (VERY quickly) and were super cute! Exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend working with Josie. I will tell everyone about her!!!

Profile Picture Eda, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My rehearsal dinner invitations were more beautiful than I had even imagined! Josie was easy to work with and my invitations arrived in plenty of time to
address them. Very affordable and quality product!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Josie was so incredibly amazing to with with!! She completed my escort cards & menus in such a short notice! I had so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked! Josie was so responsive on any question I had! She even reimbursed me $ for a few of the cards I didn't use!! Excellent customer service & beautiful quality!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These wedding invitations were creative, flawless, and an excellent value. Josie was responsive to our needs and flexible, making as many revisions and mock-ups as needed. She even incorporated our custom logo into the invitation design.
Working with Josie was a pleasure. Designing the invitations together was fun, the product she created was beautiful, and I can't believe how much money I saved by using her services instead of a traditional stationer.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Josie was a delight to work with. We had so much fun creating and planning our wedding invitations, programs, name, cards, table numbers and menu cards with her. All I can say is WOW. Her work and designs we STUNNING! Josie truly captured our visions of what we wanted. She was so friendly and accommodating, she was very prompt in returning emails and was so flexible in meeting times and locations. I was so amazed at the quality and service she provided to us. We will for sure be using Josie in the future, and would really recommend ivory isle designs to everyone!

Profile Picture User4173114, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Josie was a pleasure to work with. She was able to use an image that matched my invitations even through she did not design them. I was in touch with several rounds of edits. She was very patient and responsive. I would most definitely recommend her for your design/printing needs.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews

Josie was AMAZING
Her customer service, attention to detail, staying in constant contact with me, quick turn around time and flexibility was by far the BEST I've ever seen.
If I ever need any sort of service in which she provides I will only come back here.
They completed and created my wedding programs which were GEORGOUS ❤️

Profile Picture User4169864, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Ivory Isle Designs for my wedding programs. Josie was incredibly communicative throughout the whole process. I was scrambling to get details together for the ceremony program just weeks before the wedding. I asked her what my latest possible date to send her details would be, and she was able to deliver a LOVELY program for me well in time for the wedding. The process of reviewing proofs was very easy, and Josie was able to execute exactly what I envisioned! Quality of paper, print, and design are fantastic.

Profile Picture User4149974, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Josie was easy to work with & provided quick responses to my questions. Great value for the product provided!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful product and experience. Ceremony programs are good quality and exactly how I wanted them. Josie was a pleasure to work with: quick responses, pleasant, flexible and helpful when I needed it.

Profile Picture Sabra, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We worked with Josie to design our wedding programs, escort cards, menus, and table numbers. Josie was absolutely amazing to work with and her product was gorgeous! She was patient as we circulated all of our documents to our parents and priests for changes to text that we had given her and was still able to finish everything well ahead of schedule. When we received the final product, we were stunned at the quality and design of her work. After doing lots of shopping around and cost comparisons, we had a sense of the quality for cost available in the market and Josie's value greatly exceeded our expectations. We were very lucky to have found her on Etsy!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Josie makes the process wonderful! I (the bride) was last minute for my wedding itinerary and bridal timeline she made it perfect and on time and communicated throughout the entire process. Her work is beautiful, creative, and very high end! The table numbers are gorgeous, the placecard as are perfect! The weekend timeline is amazing! The print and quality of her print materials are beyond what I expected!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Josie was fantastic! Working under tight timelines for a DIY printable Sign I was looking for. She was able to custom produce exactly what I was looking for! Absolutely fantastic vendor, If you are looking for professionalism, quick turn around, and beautiful work. She is your girl!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Josie at Ivory Isle was a pleasure to work with and produced beautiful place cards for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I contacted Josie about 2 weeks before our wedding(very late I know) and explained to her what we wanted. Our cater was picky about putting entree choice icons in different corners of the place cards and Josie said no problem. She created the cards we needed, everyone was perfect, and in plenty of time for our event, despite the short notice. I would highly recommend using Ivory Isle and hope we have another occasion fancy enough to warrant place cards. She is our go to for such items!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews