225 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number

About Papél New York

We are a Brooklyn based modern paperie catering to the urban chic family in search of what is not easily found. We provide an intimate selection of eco-friendly social stationery, greeting cards,
and customizable invitations, & announcements.

We are a real multi-generational shop as this all began with the strength, support and help from my AMAZING father. You will often be greeted by my very charismatic daughter Francesca or even Parker, our rough and tough poodle. Although the music is fun, the cards on the shelves get more than just a giggle, and Francesca is constant amusement for the customers, this shop is truly a labor a love for me. I am so grateful for the awesome clients that continue to support us, allow us to become part of their special event and graciously work and collaborate with us on their invitations and announcements.

• Woodside Press
img1213

3 Reviews for Papél New York

• F

Felicia · Married on 12/02/2017

I can't recommend working with Reagan and Papel for your wedding invitations more! Of all the different wedding-related projects, the invitations were most surprising to me in the amount of thought, time, and detail it took for them to come out beautifully. I couldn't have come close to the stunning product Reagan helped me create if I had tried to work on this on my own. She is an expert and an amazing partner for this project, and on top of that just the kindest, warmest person, and plus, she has fantastic taste. We met with her in person on multiple occasions to go through books -- invitations are something you need to be able to see and to feel -- and this process led to us taking a design from a small card and transforming it into the most magnificent invitation. She can also guide you on the language and other aspects of the order. People couldn't stop talking about how stunning ours were! You'll be in great hands collaborating with Reagan and team and I would absolutely recommend Papel for your invitations & other wedding paper goods.

Sent on 01/02/2018

I could not be more pleased with our experience with Reagan at Papel! Our letterpress invitations turned out beautifully.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Raegan Hirvela, the proprietor, was warm, friendly, creative, and very responsive to our needs. She helped to resolve some last-minute questions about color and printing, and did not push us to buy elements we didn't need. She also provided advice on other matters concerning wedding favors. We received many compliments on our invitation, and we're proud that Raegan included it in her display. Papel is a great store in general, and I will continue to shop there when I need a fabulous card or gift.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Papél New York FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Faith Ferguson Productions Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Raegan from Papel for a May 2014 wedding. Her attention to detail and creativity were impeccable. The invitations were perfect. I would unreservedly recommend her to everyone. Faith Faith Ferguson Productions

• 225 Court Street Brooklyn, 11201 See on map
    7184220255 (Phone number)
    Location of (Papél New York)