P3 Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Package Price

P3 Events is a wedding planning service based in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Beginning in 2013, this planner is a committed, creative professional that loves the new experiences that come with new clients. She focuses on ensuring that clients have a stress-free experience, concentrating on the big and little details to provide a seamless, fun-filled celebration.

P3 Events offers three planning packages, letting couples choose the experience that best suits their needs. Complete, partial, and day-of planning are all available, providing a versatile and adaptable service to every couple. This coordinator welcomes consultations, allowing you to get to know her better as she shares her expertise and ideas with you. She can also help you organize other occasions, such as rehearsals, engagement parties, and more.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 - 2

Anita R. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful Professional - Planning and Communication are Top-Notch

Tracy with P3 Events was wonderful to work with as a fellow wedding vendor. I own a specialty/vintage rental company and Tracy contacted me almost a year before her client's wedding to find out what options we had for lounge furniture to fit the bride's vision. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process especially on the days leading up to the wedding and the whole wedding weekend. Tracy and her team even helped unload rentals when I ran into problems with my scheduled crew at the last minute. Her planning and communication skills are top-notch. If you need a planner/coordinator for your wedding or event, you should contact Tracy to insure a stress-free experience.

P3 Events's reply:

Thank you Anita!! I love all of your rental options and working with you. I look forward to many more events together.
    Lauren H. Married on 09/18/2021

Fantastic experience!

I'd highly recommend working with Tracy and P3 Events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Tracy Phipps
Tracy Phipps
Owner + Designer

I'm Tracy and I started Party Planning Professionals in 2013. But first, let me tell you how P3 came to be!

I've always been a creative person. I had a lot of awesome women in my life who cultivated the creative spirit in me. My Grandmother taught me how to cross-stitch and those paint by numbers were one of her favorites (aside from Bingo and teaching me how to play poker). I spent a lot of time with my Aunt who had an entire room in her home dedicated to crafts! I would spend weekends with her just working on crafts for my parents. One of my older cousins would always stay with us on family vacations to the Outer Banks, and she would load us up with stuff to make and do the entire week we were there. So, being creative it's ingrained in me, it's a part of me (aside from my obsessive need to control things and make them perfect)!

Fast forward to 2013, I had completed my MBA, got a full-time IT specialist job, and was truly missing out on the creative side of who I am. That same year, I got engaged which really kicked it into full gear for me! One of my bridesmaids walked into my home and said, "It looks like Pinterest threw up in your house!" She was right! Weddings have so many aspects to them, and frankly no detail is to small in my book. I had to lay everything out to ensure it would be absolute perfection the day of.

My Dad initially thought of the Party Planning Pros, which later evolved into P3 Events and Designs... it's a play on the 3 P's in Party Planning Professionals. I started out small with a newspaper ad - I know, who does that anymore! So at 25, most of my gal pals were engaged, getting married, or having babies which was great timing for me to build my portfolio!

P3 really started as a passion to help friends and family plan their events and wedding days! Since then, it has been a whirl-wind of, bridal showers, birthdays, baptisms, weddings, bachelorettes, vendor fairs, networking, references, and clients who have become friends!

I am truly passionate about what I do. My clients are my number one priority. The best part of my job is seeing your vision come to life. It is truly the most gratifying thing knowing I get to be a part of your event!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to work with you soon!

~ Tracy

Brad
Brad
The Muscle

Brad is the muscle behind setup and tear down. He's regularly on site before and after but also during to assit in moving ceremony arches to reception space, and takes care of moving things should it start raining and can often be found tending fires for smores!

Shepherdstown Shepherdstown, WV, 25443