Shepherdstown, Shepherdstown, WV 25443 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About P3 Events

P3 Events is a wedding planning service based in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Beginning in 2013, this planner is a committed, creative professional that loves the new experiences that come with new clients. She focuses on ensuring that clients have a stress-free experience, concentrating on the big and little details to provide a seamless, fun-filled celebration.

P3 Events offers three planning collections, letting couples choose the experience that best suits their needs. Complete, partial, and day-of planning are all available, providing a versatile and adaptable service to every couple. This coordinator welcomes consultations, allowing you to get to know her better as she shares her expertise and ideas with you. She can also help you organize other occasions, such as rehearsals, engagement parties, and more.

7823519754344134723 o 51 1985843 160190548921920
7823519754344134723 o 51 1985843 160190548921920

6 Reviews for P3 Events

Leann F. · Married on 10/11/2020

Incredible attention to detail

This woman is a machine! Her planning, attention to detail, organization and energy is incredible and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/21/2020

P3 Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind works!
    I put so much of myself into every event and it makes me happy to hear it!
  • Love

Loveandlightent · Married on 03/10/2020

Punctual, Attentive, Courteous, Professional!

P3 Events and Tracy we're incredible at this October Wedding! As a DJ, I've worked with countless Coordinators, and let's just say there't not many I'd personally choose for my own events. Tracy, on the other hand, would for sure be a choice I'd be happy to make. She went above and beyond from the very beginning, contacting me well ahead of time to review the details of the Wedding, and ensure I always had what I needed. She acted as an advocate for the Bride & Groom at all times to help vendors, to make sure the event went on without any issues. Tracy ran around the huge property from setup to tear down helping anyone she could, anyway she could. She was always attentive, accessible, courteous, punctual, and responsive. I would recommend Tracy and P3 Events to anyone in need of a truly outstanding Wedding professional! Thank you Tracy and P3 Events!

Sent on 10/14/2020

P3 Events's reply:

Josh - having an awesome DJ makes my job a little easier and you sir did an outstanding job! Thank you for the kind words and your support.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

P3 Events Pricing

P3 Events Price Rates

P3 Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    1 - 2

Team of P3 Events

Tracy Phipps

Tracy Phipps

Owner + Designer

I'm Tracy and I started Party Planning Professionals in 2013. But first, let me tell you how P3 came to be!

I've always been a creative person. I had a lot of awesome women in my life who cultivated the creative spirit in me. My Grandmother taught me how to cross-stitch and those paint by numbers were one of her favorites (aside from Bingo and teaching me how to play poker). I spent a lot of time with my Aunt who had an entire room in her home dedicated to crafts! I would spend weekends with her just working on crafts for my parents. One of my older cousins would always stay with us on family vacations to the Outer Banks, and she would load us up with stuff to make and do the entire week we were there. So, being creative it's ingrained in me, it's a part of me (aside from my obsessive need to control things and make them perfect)!

Fast forward to 2013, I had completed my MBA, got a full-time IT specialist job, and was truly missing out on the creative side of who I am. That same year, I got engaged which really kicked it into full gear for me! One of my bridesmaids walked into my home and said, "It looks like Pinterest threw up in your house!" She was right! Weddings have so many aspects to them, and frankly no detail is to small in my book. I had to lay everything out to ensure it would be absolute perfection the day of.

My Dad initially thought of the Party Planning Pros, which later evolved into P3 Events and Designs... it's a play on the 3 P's in Party Planning Professionals. I started out small with a newspaper ad - I know, who does that anymore! So at 25, most of my gal pals were engaged, getting married, or having babies which was great timing for me to build my portfolio!

P3 really started as a passion to help friends and family plan their events and wedding days! Since then, it has been a whirl-wind of, bridal showers, birthdays, baptisms, weddings, bachelorettes, vendor fairs, networking, references, and clients who have become friends!

I am truly passionate about what I do. My clients are my number one priority. The best part of my job is seeing your vision come to life. It is truly the most gratifying thing knowing I get to be a part of your event!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to work with you soon!

~ Tracy