Ally Lopez Events

Washington, DC View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

​Ally Lopez Events is a full-service event d​esign and wedding planning company in Washington, DC. Offering services for couples throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. Ally Lopez will make sure your wedding vision is executed to perfection.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Andrea Married on 10/16/2021

Day of Coordinator Review

Look no more, Ally is your go to girl! Ally was my day of coordinator and she did not disappoint! She was SUPER helpful from beginning to end! And I don't know what I would've done without her!

I still had last minute DIYs that I just couldn't get done and she took some tasks off of my to do list! She also made sure people knew where they were going/sitting. She checked in days leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and on the day of she delivered!

What can I? Ally is very professional, punctual, and overall she will be there for anything you need! Even a shoulder to cry on (as she was for me on my special day).
  • Cait P
    C Married on 10/02/2021

Above and beyond

Honestly, I'm not sure how I would've gotten through the weekend if it wasn't for Ally! When my husband and I initially started planning in 2019, we were excited and ready to take on planning/coordinating all on our own (lol looking back @ this). But after having to reschedule due to COVID, we knew we were going to need help.

We hired Ally as our day-of coordinator and it was, no doubt, one of the best decisions. She was responsive and came with so much experience and connections - whenever we had a question, she was quick to respond and make personalized recommendations for what we were looking for.

When it came time for rehearsal and the day-of, Ally brought such a calming energy. I mean every word when I say this - a problem never made it to me on my wedding day. Ally and her team made the day go by with ease and we really got to sit back and enjoy every second!
  • Courtney
    Courtney T. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Wizard

The behind the scenes of our wedding day was pure chaos. Ally was so calm, so patient and got all tasks done in a freakishly small amount of time. We had problems with two vendors that day and our guests had no idea.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ally Lopez
Ally Lopez
Owner

I firmly believe that a wedding day should be as easy as you showing up, sipping a mimosa, walking down the aisle, marrying your best friend and having the greatest night of your life.

Like you, I love a good cocktail (or three!), scream-singing 90s pop, hanging with my family, and celebrating with friends. Let me worry about your details and logistics so that you can do all of that and more—with peace of mind!

I live for the organized chaos of milestone celebrations. My events industry experience over the last 6 years ranges from assisting wedding planners, planning private dinner parties for restaurants, managing events for venues and hotels, and catering sales. Hospitality is my passion and weddings are my first true love, so starting my business was a natural next step in my career.

I can't wait to hear your vision and get to know you better by working together on the wedding of your dreams. Now, let's get you married!

Prospect St NW Washington, DC, 20007
(240) 381-2669
Location of (Ally Lopez Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding