Ally Lopez Events Reviews

Ally Lopez Events View more information

Andrea Married on 10/16/2021

Day of Coordinator Review

Look no more, Ally is your go to girl! Ally was my day of coordinator and she did not disappoint! She was SUPER helpful from beginning to end! And I don't know what I would've done without her!

I still had last minute DIYs that I just couldn't get done and she took some tasks off of my to do list! She also made sure people knew where they were going/sitting. She checked in days leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and on the day of she delivered!

What can I? Ally is very professional, punctual, and overall she will be there for anything you need! Even a shoulder to cry on (as she was for me on my special day).
  • Cait P
    C Married on 10/02/2021

Above and beyond

Honestly, I'm not sure how I would've gotten through the weekend if it wasn't for Ally! When my husband and I initially started planning in 2019, we were excited and ready to take on planning/coordinating all on our own (lol looking back @ this). But after having to reschedule due to COVID, we knew we were going to need help.

We hired Ally as our day-of coordinator and it was, no doubt, one of the best decisions. She was responsive and came with so much experience and connections - whenever we had a question, she was quick to respond and make personalized recommendations for what we were looking for.

When it came time for rehearsal and the day-of, Ally brought such a calming energy. I mean every word when I say this - a problem never made it to me on my wedding day. Ally and her team made the day go by with ease and we really got to sit back and enjoy every second!
  • Courtney
    Courtney T. Married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Wizard

The behind the scenes of our wedding day was pure chaos. Ally was so calm, so patient and got all tasks done in a freakishly small amount of time. We had problems with two vendors that day and our guests had no idea.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 06/26/2021

Ally helped make our day the best!

Ally helped make our day go so smoothly! We didn't have a single thing to worry about the day-of and truly got to enjoy ourselves. Everything was beautiful and organized! Ally was available throughout our planning process and responded quickly! Highly recommend hiring Ally for your wedding!!
    Jessica W. Married on 06/25/2021

Ally is the Best!

I hired Ally as my day of coordinator and I am so happy I did. I knew I wanted/needed some help with the final push before the big day and that my husband and I would need to hand off the reins to someone on the day. I'm so glad Ally was available. She was professional, kept things on time and was able to wrangle our guests and bridal party to where they needed to be. Would 10000% recommend Ally to anyone getting married
  • I
    Iman Married on 06/19/2021

Planner extraordinaire!

Ally helped us plan, design, and execute our wedding from scratch. We had a limited budget and lots of ideas. Ally worked with us to define our vision and create something beautiful, romantic, and fun that authentically represented who we are. She was flexible and navigated our changing wedding size (Covid) with grace and friendliness. And when our original venue fell through 2 weeks before wedding day, Ally helped us as we pivoted to a new space.

Finally, on the day-of, Ally handled everything from vendor interactions and coordination to set up and decor to facilitating all our activities to checking in and making sure we were good. Ally was absolutely a pleasure to work with and we would absolutely recommend her for any couples planning their weddings!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 05/23/2021

Grateful for Ally!

My husband and I are incredibly grateful to have worked with Ally for our wedding. She is organized, experienced, and enthusiastic. We are especially glad she helped us think through all the tiny details, which would have gone over our heads and made our wedding day all the more special. Ally and her team also made everything go off without a hitch the day of. Would highly recommend Ally!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 05/16/2021

So freaking incredible

Honestly I don't know how I thought I was going to plan/do my wedding without Ally, but (lol) I did think that at one point and it was a BIG mistake.

We hired Ally to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding, but she was so much more than that. She didn't just show up to set up and make things run smoothly, Ally literally took care of EVERYTHING. Things I thought I forgot, she was way on top of and ahead of me for, things I never thought we'd be 'allowed to do' or even afford, she made happen.

Ally GETS STUFF DONE and does it in a way that is still so loving and respectful that you just want her to be a guest at your wedding too. She's so real, organized, well-connected, has an amazing eye for design while also making sure your vision comes to life.

She was absolutely the best and went so far above and beyond.
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 04/03/2021

Ally is the best!!

Preparing to get married roughly a year after COVID swept across the globe was proving to be a very stressful endeavor. Luckily, we found Ally! We asked for Ally’s help late in the game with just over a month until our wedding and she was more than willing to accommodate us. She scheduled several planning sessions with us and helped point out many of the decisions that were left to make, along with the little details that we needed to consider. She coordinated with our vendors, provided fantastic recommendations for signage and centerpieces, and helped put our minds at ease. When the big day finally arrived, she was there to handle all of the logistics and ensure everything went according to plan. We are so happy we found her and know she deserves much of the credit for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget!
  • Dayana
    Dayana L. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Day of Coordinator !!

I hired Ally as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding this past June. My husband was very reluctant of getting help but we were both so overwhelmed and I persuaded him into getting one and that’s where Ally stepped in. There are no words to explain how much of a help she was on the day of the wedding !! All my guests raved about how helpful she was with helping them find their seats. Her assistant, was such a sweetheart and was a big help with my parents who didn’t speak English ! She took a load of work from us when it was getting closer to the date of our wedding ! Without asking she took over the seating charts that we had to do for our champagne wall ! We had a vision of how we wanted our wedding to be, from decor to our timeline and we had asked Ally that we wanted a very strict timeline in order for us to enjoy our wedding to the fullest and she stuck to it and made sure we were on time for everything. Thank you so much for being there for us. On such a special day, I can’t put into enough words the help you were for us that day.
    Sara Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely fantastic

Ally came and saved the day when I was in full panic mode. Trying to plan a wedding is stressful enough but during a pandemic is even more difficult. Ally made sure that the stress was taken off of us, thought of things we never would have, and was so patient and supportive during our many changes and alterations. She made our day even better than we could have imagined!
  • Jalen
    Jalen Married on 09/05/2020

Best Day Ever!

Ally was an absolute huge part of making my wedding day so perfect. She jumped all in from the moment I called her and Took a huge weight off of my shoulders. She pays attention too all the details and does a fantastic job of keeping everything organized. I would 100% recommend Ally!!!
    Ayana R. Married on 08/22/2020

Anniversary Dinner for my Parents

Beautiful work! With two days notice, Ally pulled off the most perfect anniversary dinner set-up for my parents! She walked me through selection of all materials cradle to grave and provided pick-up, drop-off and care instructions for them. Thanks for all your help, Ally! They were moved to tears 💓
  • Abbey
    Abbey Married on 06/13/2020

My wedding warrior

I was so pleased with Ally’s help in planning my October wedding. I tried to plan and reschedule 3 times and she provided me with all I needed as a mom of 2 planning a wedding. She recommended wonderful vendors, styled my reception, and helped to add lovely personal touches I wouldn’t have considered to my day. It was more beautiful than anything I could’ve come up with. She was a rock on my event day checking in and keeping everyone in order. My husband and I were so happy to have worked with her. I’m only sad she’s not around to bring more order and positivity to my daily life.