20403 n. lake pleasant rd. ste. 117-155, Peoria, AZ 85382 Map · Phone number

About Outrageous Cakes

At Outrageous Cakes we have cakes for every budget, (we also do cupcakes and mini cakes) no bride is turned away because her budget is too small!!! We will work to get you a beautiful cake for your wedding!!! Our brides LOVE our cakes, we make their dream cake come to life for them. Most of our brides have been to every cake tasting in town before they decide on us, We do tastings by appointment only, we do evening appointments also, So give us a call

ralphie
ralphie

9 Reviews for Outrageous Cakes

Kasey · Married on 06/10/2017

OUTRAGEOUS CAKES CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ
    Hello. I am very sad to hear about your struggles with your cakes . I regret to inform you that my mom Vicki passed away. My mom would have never left any one hanging that way. She was not that kind of a person . She would have stayed up all night ling to make sure some ones cake was perfect for their day. Please accept my sincerest apology for your situation . If you have any questions or would like further information please feel free to contact me chasrkc1974@gmail.com my mom was married to the love of her life my papa. He passed shortly before she did. She simply died of a broken heart in her sleep . I placed them together in June and they are now together forever my mom had a very difficult time after he passed.she had worked very hard at her cake business so she could be at home to take care of him after he had a stroke. Please understand she had a loss that was so difficult for her and she quickly passed after he did. She was healthy fit and excerised every day her heart stopped beating with out him . If there is any way I can try and make things better for your loss let me know. I am happy to do what ever it takes to make sure my mom's name and her business did not end on a bad note with any one. Thank you Kasey Vicki's daughter.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 04/05/2008

When I found out my cake had arrived I just had to run out and see it, even though nobody is suppose to see the bride before the wedding. It took my breath away!!! My cake was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen, even the staff at the venue commented they hadn't seen anything like it come through the doors. But most of all my guests loved it, it was so good. We are having a anniversary party for my mom and dad and we are having another cake made for that, I know we won't be disappointed. Vicki is just the best!!

Sent on 07/16/2008

Helen · Married on 02/09/2008

They were so easy to work with, and gave me a cake that was absolutly beautiful for half the price I was quoted everywhere else. It was also the best cake I had ever tasted.

Sent on 07/16/2008