1157 Detwiler Drive, York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Out Door Country Club

Out Door Country Club is a countryside wedding venue situated in York, Pennsylvania. Easily accessible from Lancaster and Harrisburg, this inviting location provides East Coast celebrations with picturesque facilities, delicious cuisine, and outstanding service for classic. Sophisticated and elegant, it offers breathtaking views and enchanting surroundings for private gatherings full of rural splendor.

Offering five fully-furnished event spaces, the Out Door Country Club can host up to 250 guests in total. The Grand Ballroom comfortably accommodates up to 250 seated attendees and features a spacious reception dance floor. For more intimate gatherings, The Board Room can host up to 35 guests and is perfect for secluded rehearsal dinners with your nearest and dearest. The elegant Crystal Room seats 50 and can be combined with the Board Room for groups up to 85. For outdoor gatherings, the Patio is a splendid space that offers 5,400 square feet for guests to mingle in, ideal for cocktail hours. Finally, The Presidents' Terrace was completed in 2013 and offers breathtaking views of the golf course. Featuring an elegant water fountain and shimmering outdoor lighting, this open-air space is perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, bridal showers, and more. Get-ready rooms are also provided, allowing you to prepare for your big day in secluded peace and privacy.

Follow Out Door Country Club on

Other couples have also viewed

• Valley Green Golf Club

14 Reviews for Out Door Country Club

• Lacey

Lacey · Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Thank you ODCC for the most memorable day of our lives! My husband and I just had our wedding here and to say the entire experience was incredible, would be an understatement. Ashley M was the coordinator of my dreams. She was so responsive and helpful with all of my inquiries and took care of everything! She and the entire staff made our day completely stress free by taking control of everything- from setting up our decorations, guiding our entire wedding party throughout the day, setting up the best donut dessert table, and even gathering our decorations after the evening was over. Shout out to Edna for making the most amazing ceremony garland arch out of decorations I brought (but hadn’t yet put together), and to Katrina for her expertise in setting up the room and saying “we’ve got you, girl!” anytime I asked her a question about the room set up or decorations. Wish I could remember more of the staff’s names because every single person working our event that weekend was amazing. I could go on and on. 10/10 would recommend this venue for your wedding day :)

Sent on 08/26/2019

Candice · Married on 09/29/2016

I actually picked another venue for my wedding but wish I would have picked ODCC. Anthony left an impression that is hard to find in people these days. He even remembered me at a Wedding Show and gave me a BIG hug. Again I didn't even book with him.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with choosing the ODCC for our reception! Tony was a fantastic wedding coordinator and helped us through the process of planning our wedding day. Tony has a wonderful personality and remained professional at all times. On the day of the wedding there was a mishap with our center pieces but Tony went to the store for us and made sure that our tables looked great. The venue was affordable and the food tasted great. So many of our guests raved about the delicious cupcakes! We would recommend this venue and wedding coordinator to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Out Door Country Club Pricing

Out Door Country Club Price Rates

2 Real Weddings

• 1157 Detwiler Drive York, PA, 17404 See on map
    Location of (Out Door Country Club)