Out Door Country Club Reviews

Out Door Country Club 7
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 08/24/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Thank you ODCC for the most memorable day of our lives! My husband and I just had our wedding here and to say the entire experience was incredible, would be an understatement. Ashley M was the coordinator of my dreams. She was so responsive and helpful with all of my inquiries and took care of everything! She and the entire staff made our day completely stress free by taking control of everything- from setting up our decorations, guiding our entire wedding party throughout the day, setting up the best donut dessert table, and even gathering our decorations after the evening was over. Shout out to Edna for making the most amazing ceremony garland arch out of decorations I brought (but hadn’t yet put together), and to Katrina for her expertise in setting up the room and saying “we’ve got you, girl!” anytime I asked her a question about the room set up or decorations. Wish I could remember more of the staff’s names because every single person working our event that weekend was amazing. I could go on and on. 10/10 would recommend this venue for your wedding day :)

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Out Door Country Club 15
    Out Door Country Club 16
    Out Door Country Club 17

Candice · Married on 09/29/2016

I actually picked another venue for my wedding but wish I would have picked ODCC. Anthony left an impression that is hard to find in people these days. He even remembered me at a Wedding Show and gave me a BIG hug. Again I didn't even book with him.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with choosing the ODCC for our reception! Tony was a fantastic wedding coordinator and helped us through the process of planning our wedding day. Tony has a wonderful personality and remained professional at all times. On the day of the wedding there was a mishap with our center pieces but Tony went to the store for us and made sure that our tables looked great. The venue was affordable and the food tasted great. So many of our guests raved about the delicious cupcakes! We would recommend this venue and wedding coordinator to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I were fearful with the wedding coordinator at the
    time and we felt like we made a huge mistake choosing the venue. We found out
    that Tony was our new contact and after our first meeting, the fear disappeared
    and we couldn't of been happier! Tony was extremely accommodating, helping, and
    caring. He was an integral part of our day and thrilled to have had him by our
    side. The Outdoor Country Club had amazing food, drinks, and scenery for our
    photos. The staff were attentive and happy to help however they could. My
    husband and I had the perfect day thanks to the Outdoor Country Club!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2012

I can't say enough about Judy and the staff at ODCC! Judy answered all the questions I had (and trust me...there were a lot). The reception went perfect as did our ceremony. Judy was there every step of the way looking over the staff. When the reception was over she made sure all of our things were in a central location and ready to go. The prices were great for ALL you got! FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Elizabeth-Jane · Married on 05/16/2008

I had my reception at the Out Door Country Club, and I have no regrets--everything was perfect. The ballroom there is beautiful--newly redecorated, pretty white lights on trees that line the windows along the whole back wall, and tons of space for eating, drinking, and dancing. The food there is *superior*--we had this amazing tomato bisque with cheddar croutons, a tasty salad, a lemon-lime sorbet course--awesome!, and a choice between a petite filet mignon with a crabcake or ginger-pecan crusted mahi mahi. Both were served with twice-baked potatoes and asparagus bundles. They had a delicious champagne they served for our toast, and they cut our cake and served it with ice cream and coffee. Their packages are easily the best price for the quality you get in the York area--it's amazing we got all of the above (again, everything was top-notch) along with open bar service for the price they charged. Lastly, Scott Bowers, who is the contact person for the ODCC is very easy to get along with, extremely accomodating, and returns calls and e-mails by the next day. The service at the dinner was excellent as well--many people commented on their professionalism, courteousness, and they had a whole separate room set apart for the bridal party to hang out in when we first arrived with a tray of appetizers, personal drink service, and some comfy couches. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/24/2008

I recently had my wedding reception at the Out Door Country CLub and it was amazing! Tony was great to work with! The venue was beautiful the day of with all of the tables set up, lighting, and decorations! Courtney was also a big help on the day of as well :) Everyone I worked with was very flexible and catered to the need to the bride! The venue was spacious, food was great (many compliments from my guests) and the outside terrace was a perfect addition. This venue also allowed for some great picture opportunities with our photographer and bridal party out on the terrace and on the golf course greens. For our dinner we chose two options, the chicken with crab cake and the roast prime rib - we also had roasted red potatoes and green beans! Everything was delicious! I was worried about the cake, because I did not have much contact with the cake person directly, but Tony did. Come the day of the wedding, the cake was amazing! Exactly what I wanted. We went with just yellow and chocolate cake with whipped icing - it was AMAZING! Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or other special event!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2008

My wedding was wonderful, thanks in large part to the fabulous staff at the ODCC. The venue had been highly recommended and my husband, in-laws, parents and I all agreed that it lived up to the hype.

The staff is great, the events coordinators are knowledgeable and flexible, the wait staff very courteous. Every need is met by the venue, including colored table linens and other special touches. We were even allowed to bring in a special wedding favor, something other venues told us they would be unable to accommodate. All of the details were taken care of, stress-free.

The venue itself is beautiful and laid out well with a central dance floor so that no one has a bad seat.

The ODCC is also a great value for the money. All of our guests were raving about the food (we chose the buffet option with a carving station, salmon and chicken marsala) and we have been told that the bar staff was not only walking around to tables taking drink orders, but were working hard to remember guests' preferred beverage so that the drink was actually being made while the guest was approaching the bar. We couldn't have asked for more.

Bottomline: use the ODCC for your wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Received many compliments by our guests. The outdoor patio is beautiful.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

They made the reception beautiful :) the food was delicious and the lights and room looked great!
    I wish i had time to eat more or wish they could of saved my cake for me haha I didnt get to eat much. Everything went wonderful and its a beautiful setting.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Brittney · Married on 09/05/2015

The Out Door Country Club was an ideal venue for us. There was an ample amount of space for all of our wedding guests to mingle throughout all areas of the ballroom to the back patio that overlooked the gorgeous golf course and plush surroundings (perfect for outdoor pictures). During the time we booked our wedding date until our wedding day there was a change in staff within food and beverage. The new director of food and beverage, Tony, picked right up where we left off making sure he sent out a welcome email and was open to meeting with my husband and I to introduce himself. Tony was very thoughtful, welcoming and paid attention to the "little things" ( sometimes those can be the most important). We did have a few hiccups when ironing out our contract, but nothing will always go as you planned it to. We enjoyed our experience with the staff of The Out Door Country Club and would recommend our friends any family to book for their wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Kelci

Kelci · Married on 06/01/2019

3.4
      2.0
      3.0

Our wedding

During our planning process it was crazy going through 4 different wedding coordinators with the outdoor country club. It was very difficult to get responses. We had items lost on our wedding day which wasn’t the best experience. Ashley did have everything decorated beautiful. I loved our wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Kari · Married on 06/02/2018

1.4
      0.5
      3.5
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5

This venue is a beautiful venue. We had our wedding here but the service was terrible. We were told they would reach out for seating charts etc. they did none of that. I literally typed up everything for them and the person that was to show up for the tasting and to show our DJ and photographers around didn’t show up either time. I would never use this venue again. Great for someone who wants to do it all themselves but doesn’t mind paying for services they won’t get.

Sent on 06/15/2018

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Worst experience ever - the ODCC ruined my wedding reception and made the planning process a nightmare from start to finish. I chose them against the advice of other friends who also had bad experiences. I chose them because they did not chage a room fee for the ballroom, but I paid that fee in tears, frustration, and stress.

Look elsewhere!!!!