1136 Union Mall 703, Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Orig Media

Wedding Cinematography with Aloha

Is your special day coming up?

We would be honored to help capture the moments of your special day. We will use or skill, talent, creativity, and professionalism to capture your day onto film.

We are currently producing 2 TV shows on Oceanic Time Warner (Statewide Hawaii). You can learn about them here:
www.HawaiiRealEstateReport.com and www.UpsideDownPilates.com

Orig Media is an awesome outfit. Jeff has a great eye, and is an extremely fast editor. Need an ad for TV without breaking the bank? Need camera operators at short notice? Need your video reformatted and posted online today? Orig Media is your one stop shop.
-Tim Bostock

Hi Jeff! We just watched the dvd and we loved it! Thank you for doing an amazing job and if you need us to write a testimonial on your services please let us know. Thanks again and it was a pleasure working with you.
- Chris and Julie Harris

Dear Jeff,
Thank you so much for filming our wedding. We really appreciate you working with us and our budget. The videos came out beautifully. It was wonderful being able to show our loved ones that could not attend our wedding the highlights video online and to send the DVD home for my grandma to watch the ceremony. The highlights video made my dad cry, (again). We can't thank you enough for working with us and doing such a beautiful job. Having those videos to watch for years to come means so much.
Thank you again, you're amazing!
Sincerely,
Dustin & Kayleigh Snider

Great work!
-Lily Barcelona

Wow, is that the Prince?
-Elena Barcelona (4 years old, referring to the groom) via Lily Barcelona

Omg! I just got done watching it! Amazing Jeff!!!! It literally brought tears to my eyes! You did such a great job!
-Carlene Julius

• Videos 8

11 Reviews for Orig Media

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/10/2019

Orig Media was an absolute dream to work with!

Orig Media was an absolute dream to work with! I had a destination wedding at the Hawaii Polo Club in Honolulu and hired Orig to do the videography for our big day. They surpassed my expectations and worked with me to make edits to our highlight video until I was 100% happy - and it turned out PERFECT! While at our wedding, their entire team was extremely professional and did an excellent job finding the perfect shots to capture. Their communication was always prompt and they really strive to make sure their clients are happy with their work. I love that they provide you with the raw footage as well. 10/10 would definitely recommend Orig Media and the amazing team they have there to everyone! Thank you for making my day even more special

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 12/22/2018

Professional, flexible, affordable

My sister knows Jeff, and because of that I was able to get a better deal! That being said, OrigMedia's pricing is very reasonable for the product that you get! There are plenty of videographers out there with big price tags, and I'm sure the work is great, but I feel like they probably overcharge based on what I had seen.

The quality of Jeff's work was impressive! He does other things besides wedding videos, so I feel he has a cinematic storytelling sense. He had a lot of different styles of video samples available from funny and quirky to sweet and romantic. You can choose to be very involved or let Jeff make all the decisions for the video edit! I opted for some small amount of stop motion animation and then let him choose the rest. What came out was the perfect highlight reel. When my husband and I watched it, we felt a bit choked up watching our wedding day unfold. It was amazing to be able to relive that day, and it made me glad that I choose to go with video and choose to go with OrigMedia. :)

I was able to get my raw video footage from them as well with my package as long as I gave them a hard drive to put it all on. I did so, and the first time it came to me I realized it was formatted for a mac and not windows (which is what I have). I let Jeff and his team know, and they had be send it back, fixed it, and then redelivered it to me quickly!

I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/10/2018

Working with Jeff and his crew was wonderful! When we first met Jeff at our consult meeting, he was very professional and we knew in an instant that he was going to be our videographer. When we first met we told him the theme of our wedding and you could see the gears starting to turn in his head of how he would bring our vision to life. Orig Media staff was always very prompt with corresponding to any questions we had up until the day of the wedding. Jeff and his crew arrived on time, dressed professionally, and it was as if they were never there.

When we received our draft copy of our highlight video, we fell in love. It was exactly what we had hoped it would be and then some. We will surely treasure being able to look back on these memories and be able to remember every moment. Once we approved the film, we received our copy within a week in the mail.

We would highly suggest if your budget allows, to have video on the big day. The day of the wedding is a complete blur and it will be over before you know it. We love the fact that we're able to rewatch our wedding ceremony, reception and highlight film. It's amazing how they were able to catch subtle little things that captured the real 'us' and our families. We highly recommend Orig Media to provide you with outstanding and quality service.

Sent on 04/30/2018

• Kpix photography
    Kpix photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff and his team are the most laid back and talented team you could work with. Jeff always creates stunning videos that leaves most of the reception in tears. If you want videos that you want everyone to be grinning/tearing up then I suggest Origmedia.

• 1136 Union Mall 703 Honolulu, 96813 See on map