San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Organic Elements

Specializing in weddings, Organic Elements has spent years innovating floral design. From initial proposal to floral installation, our expert staff will take its years of experience to make your event, their best one yet.
And as we strive to provide you the best the earth has to offer, we also work hard to return the favor by limiting our negative impact on it. This includes such methods as recycling, composting and limiting water use.
Customizing each event to match the color, style and organic materials our individual clients prefer we are able to bring their vision to life.
So take a deep breath and take a stroll through our galleries, your journey begins here.

• Thistle Dew Floral and Event Design
1235400101520292850064681313393071
img236
orfila0
Organic Elements
wynn austin events organic elements garty pavi
theyoungrens201309280169 x
1aaamine

51 Reviews for Organic Elements

Connie L · Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning floral arrangements! Better than I could've imagined

Other than our planner Gina, I feel that our flowers from Sharon were the best investment we made overall for our wedding! She really knocked it out of the park.

I heard from a couple other people that their wedding flowers had not turned out as expected on the day of, so I was prepared to expect something a little different, but I feel that our flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined.

I had requested several changes throughout the process and Sharon was nothing but accommodating. The arrangements on the day of were lush, fragrant, and looked so beautiful with the tapered candles we also rented from Organic Elements.

All the floral arrangements were taken home by our guests, and they lasted quite a bit as well. I couldn't stop looking at/smelling my own bouquet over the next couple days.

I highly recommend going with Sharon for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Beyond Perfect!

Prepare to be blown away and have every expectation exceeded! Sharon and her team truly know how to take a client's vision and bring it to life! I can't even count how many compliments we received from guests on our flowers and especially the large beauty we had hanging above the dance floor! Sharon is such a delight to work, extremely responsive and unbelievably talented. I can't recommend nor thank her enough for making our wedding just gorgeous!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful! Stunning!

Organic Elements did such an AMAZING job and made my wedding dream and vision come true!!! Sharon is so incredibly talented and transformed my vision into the most stunning wedding I could have ever dreamed of. After looking through her website and portfolio, I knew she needed to be the one to design my chuppah and ceremony decor. After our first meeting, I felt so comfortable knowing that she would take care of everything and bring my vision to fruition. I 100% recommend using Organic Elements and had the best experience working with Sharon and her team!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Organic Elements FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Organic Elements 1
    Toss It On US
    With a $1,500 minimum wedding order, we will give you a complimentary toss bouquet so that you can keep your own as a keepsake.
  • Organic Elements 2
    Go Greener and Breathe Easier
    The Ten Tree Exchange- Upon request and a minimum wedding order, for every $500 spent a tree will be planted in your name. Please see website for details

• Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I love working with Sharon and her team! She always produces such quality work, no matter the client or style. They always create such stunning work, are on time, professional, and thorough with their proposals. Truly a pleasure to work with Organic Elements!

• Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

• Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for amazing flowers for your wedding or special event. Organic Elements offers just that. Sharon Mintz the owner and mastermind behind the business is just simply amazing and a true artist. She can create anything your heart desires. I highly recommend her anytime I can!

• San Diego, 92111 See on map
    Location of (Organic Elements)