1143 Camino Del Mar,, Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number

sdfwpics022
cleaneduppics 005
sdfwpics022

4 Reviews for jolie fleur

Awesome bouquet!! Loved the color arrangement and the succulents in the bouquet! Thank you Alyta for capturing exactly what I wanted! The bouquet looked fresh and beautiful throughout the evening.

Sent on 08/31/2014
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 09/10/2011

Alyta of Jolie Fleur was amazing to work with. We had a limited budget and she did a wonderful job of working with me to make sure I still had a beautiful wedding while not over-spending. She is super friendly, responsive and really went out of her way to make sure my wedding day was as special as possible.

Sent on 10/08/2011

shannon · Married on 10/01/2010

Jolie Fleur did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. Alyta was very understanding and patient as I struggled to make decisions from 2000 miles away. We talked numerous times on the phone, emailed back and forth , etc. She would explain things and help me decide when I wasn't sure about something. My bouquet was GORGEOUS. All around, Jolie Fleur did an outstanding job. The staff was professional, on time and really knew how to make arrangements to compliment my vision. Alyta was very flexible with trying to create something she knew I would like while at the same time, staying within my budget. I really appreciated her help. I can't recommend them enough to do flowers for a wedding. If you hire them, you will not be disappointed.

Shannon O'Hagan Frisch