1910 Sheridan Rd,, Zion, IL 60099 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for Omni Salon Spa

Omni Salon Spa did a wonderful job on our hair for our big day. They did three updos and one style in record time! Their prices were reasonable and the salon was very nice. My stylist even put in my veil! Everyone left happy and beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Carrie · Married on 07/16/2011

I had my wedding at the IL Beach Resort in Zion and they have a deal that if five girls get updos then the Bride is free. My hair was free and i only had to tip. Great Deal!!!
    They also have the same deal with make up (I did not have my make up done at Omni).

I made my appointment and they followed up with an email, also a week before they followed up with a confirmation email. Jenna did my hair and I gave her a picture of what I wanted my hair to be like and she asked if I wanted any changes. My hair was exactly what I wanted and she did an amazing job. Jenna did a fabulous job with my hair. It stayed in place all day and did not look bad ever. Even after the pictures and ceremony in 90° humid weather, it did not budge and was not stiff. They made sure that myself and everyone else was done on time.

All my bridemaides, 2 flowergirls and my mom had their hair done as well and they were all happy with the end result of their hair.

Sent on 08/10/2011

This was the closest beauty salon to my venue and did not want to spend all day in the car. After my hair trial, I was not very happy with the outcome. However, my bridesmaids ensured that I got exactly what I wanted on the big day. The stylist was flexible and very professional the whole time. Overall, my hair was beautiful.

As for the make up, the beautician did a fabulous job. The makeup looked natural and lasted all evening.

Sent on 12/28/2012