Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Omar Lopez Photography Studios

New York International Photographer
Omar Lopez Photography Studios is based out of New York City & provides a blended style of traditional, modern photojournalistic and candid photography & cinematography for local, national & international event coverage.

Working with a team of experienced, licensed photographers, cinematographers, make-up artist and officiants, we can tackle many projects from weddings, sweet 16s, company events, red carpets down to the simple family portraits or head-shots.

Omar Lopez Photography Studios is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and the Professional Photographers of Greater New York (PPGNY).

Our sales office is located at 71-21 Austin St. Suite 205, Forest Hills, Queens, NY 11375 (by appointment only). Schedule an appointment today with one of our sales associates in our Forest Hill, Queens, NY sales office.

Visit www.omarlopezfoto.com to see more.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Matted Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Negatives (1)

So far, we had our engagement photo shoot and it has been going smooth. Since day one Omar and his staff made sure to respond to our emails or calls in regards to questions we may have had. Omar is not just a good photographer but he has also been guiding us on advice in regards to the wedding process. During our engagement session, he was patient and guiding us to make sure our pictures come out Great! I also had someone from his team do my hair and makeup before our photo session, everything went as scheduled. Our experience with Omar has been stress free so far. I would definently recommend.

Profile Picture Stephany, 6/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I definitely recommend the Omar Lopez Photography Studio! Omar and his team (including Randy and Cynthia, our photographers) helped make our whole wedding a memorable event. Omar's experience and knowledge of weddings was a great help to us, and his team was extremely professional throughout the whole process from our engagement photos to our wedding day. All of their work is high quality, and Omar always made us feel like we were one of his high end business clients. We would gladly refer anyone we know to work with Omar and his team.

Profile Picture User7475983, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I have known and worked with Omar Lopez Photography for many years now and like always their work leaves me speechless! Omar and his team have guided me from the beginning to the very moment when the the DJ turned off the music. The engagement photoshoot, wedding pictures, wedding video are absolutely Amazing!!! They captured every detail from making sure that my late father was included the day his baby girl got married to adding my fur baby in the pictures. The entire staff are truly amazing and professional and went ABOVE and BEYOND. Thank You for making our Vision and Dreams come true!!!! Always your faithful client!!
Massiel & Joe

Photo of Omar Lopez Photography Studios in Forest Hills, NY
Profile Picture Massiel, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Omar Lopez Photography Studios Pricing

220x220 sq 1436214972132 jackiejosewedding149
220x220 sq 1436214994476 miguelfranchesca0 001

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Great workmanship, great pics, wonderful guy to work with. You can't go wrong. Give Omar a call!

His quality, passion and expertise speak for it's self! Highly recommend for all types of events!

Omar Lopez Photography offers an impeccable service to my clients. I've worked with Omar for 2 years, thus far my clients that I refer to Omar has raved about his services. His services can fit in any budget. Omar Lopez and his staff have a warm, friendly, fun and professional personality that makes my clients feel comfortable in camera. Omar finds unique solutions for my clients, such as managing their timeline, and more. He offers a fun photobooth, boudoir shots, maternity shots and more. He is always thinking outside of the box! Which is why I still continue to work with him and his team. - Ms. Fouzia Elidrissi CEO + Wedding Planner, My Bridal Budget, LLC

Great Photographer based out of Forest Hills, Queens, NY. www.OmarLopez.net

Omar does great photography! Many of my friends have actually been clients and they were all so impressed with his work. And I have recently partnered with Omar as a makeup artist on his team.

71-21 Austin Street, Suite 205, Forest Hills, NY 11375   See On Map
917-300-9461 (phone) 866-549-0170 (fax)
By Appointment Only!