71-21 Austin Street Suite 205, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Omar Lopez Photography Studios

Omar Lopez Photography Studios is based out of New York City & provides a blended style of traditional, modern photojournalistic and candid photography & cinematography for local, national & international event coverage.

Working with a team of experienced, licensed photographers, cinematographers, make-up artist and officiants, we can tackle many projects from weddings, sweet 16s, company events, red carpets down to the simple family portraits or head-shots.

Omar Lopez Photography Studios is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and the Professional Photographers of Greater New York (PPGNY).

Our sales office is located at 71-21 Austin St. Suite 205, Forest Hills, Queens, NY 11375 (by appointment only). Schedule an appointment today with one of our sales associates in our Forest Hill, Queens, NY sales office.

Visit www.omarlopezfoto.com to see more.

Follow Omar Lopez Photography Studios on

Omar Lopez Photography Studios 1
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/23/2019

Great day!!!

We enjoyed our engagement shoot with Miguel. Can’t wait for the pictures.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2019

Fantastic team !

My husband and I used Omar and his team for the second time and there was no surprise of how great they truly are. We previously used Omar for our engagement pictures and absolutely loved the experience so we booked him for our wedding as well and they surely delivered and greater experience the second time. The staff is so friendly, funny and genuine. Our guest absolutely loved the Same Day Video edit they showed during our reception dinner and literally still cry while just watching that short snippet of our day. Chris and I are extremely grateful of how easy Omar and his team as made our wedding process from day one from giving us advice and guidance like if we were his family. We would highly recommend Omar and his team to people and are definitely going to be using his services in the future for other events.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • I

ISMAEL · Married on 09/20/2019

My fiancée and myself had an awesome time with Omar and his team doing our engagement pictures. We had selected Yankee Stediuk as the place we wanted to do our pictures and Omar was there in every way possible that we needed. The pictures have come out great already and we are very pleased with Omar and his teams work. Yankee Stadium was very limited on time and where we could take picture but Omar made it happen and made our day even that much better. Will continue to work with Omar for our wedding and we know we are in good hands with the Omar team. Can’t wait for the wedding and how everything comes out.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Omar Lopez Photography Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Capriccio Ensemble
    Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Great workmanship, great pics, wonderful guy to work with. You can't go wrong. Give Omar a call!

• Fiesta Entertainment
    Fiesta Entertainment Wedding DJs

His quality, passion and expertise speak for it's self! Highly recommend for all types of events!

• My Bridal Budget LLC
    My Bridal Budget LLC Wedding Planners

Omar Lopez Photography offers an impeccable service to my clients. I've worked with Omar for 2 years, thus far my clients that I refer to Omar has raved about his services. His services can fit in any budget. Omar Lopez and his staff have a warm, friendly, fun and professional personality that makes my clients feel comfortable in camera. Omar finds unique solutions for my clients, such as managing their timeline, and more. He offers a fun photobooth, boudoir shots, maternity shots and more. He is always thinking outside of the box! Which is why I still continue to work with him and his team. - Ms. Fouzia Elidrissi CEO + Wedding Planner, My Bridal Budget, LLC

• 71-21 Austin Street, Suite 205 Forest Hills, 11375 See on map