71-21 Austin Street Suite 205, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Omar Lopez Photography Studios

Omar Lopez Photography Studios is based out of New York City & provides a blended style of traditional, modern photojournalistic and candid photography & cinematography for local, national & international event coverage.

Working with a team of experienced, licensed photographers, cinematographers, make-up artist and officiants, we can tackle many projects from weddings, sweet 16s, company events, red carpets down to the simple family portraits or head-shots.

Omar Lopez Photography Studios is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and the Professional Photographers of Greater New York (PPGNY).

Our sales office is located at 71-21 Austin St. Suite 205, Forest Hills, Queens, NY 11375 (by appointment only). Schedule an appointment today with one of our sales associates in our Forest Hill, Queens, NY sales office.

Visit www.omarlopezfoto.com to see more.

Follow Omar Lopez Photography Studios on

• Videos 1

74 Reviews for Omar Lopez Photography Studios

• I

ISMAEL · Getting married on 09/20/2019

My fiancée and myself had an awesome time with Omar and his team doing our engagement pictures. We had selected Yankee Stediuk as the place we wanted to do our pictures and Omar was there in every way possible that we needed. The pictures have come out great already and we are very pleased with Omar and his teams work. Yankee Stadium was very limited on time and where we could take picture but Omar made it happen and made our day even that much better. Will continue to work with Omar for our wedding and we know we are in good hands with the Omar team. Can’t wait for the wedding and how everything comes out.

Stephany · Getting married on 06/02/2019

So far, we had our engagement photo shoot and it has been going smooth. Since day one Omar and his staff made sure to respond to our emails or calls in regards to questions we may have had. Omar is not just a good photographer but he has also been guiding us on advice in regards to the wedding process. During our engagement session, he was patient and guiding us to make sure our pictures come out Great! I also had someone from his team do my hair and makeup before our photo session, everything went as scheduled. Our experience with Omar has been stress free so far. I would definently recommend.

• User7475983 · 1+ year ago

My wife and I definitely recommend the Omar Lopez Photography Studio! Omar and his team (including Randy and Cynthia, our photographers) helped make our whole wedding a memorable event. Omar's experience and knowledge of weddings was a great help to us, and his team was extremely professional throughout the whole process from our engagement photos to our wedding day. All of their work is high quality, and Omar always made us feel like we were one of his high end business clients. We would gladly refer anyone we know to work with Omar and his team.

Omar Lopez Photography Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Capriccio Ensemble
    Capriccio Ensemble Wedding Musicians

Great workmanship, great pics, wonderful guy to work with. You can't go wrong. Give Omar a call!

• Fiesta Entertainment
    Fiesta Entertainment Wedding DJs

His quality, passion and expertise speak for it's self! Highly recommend for all types of events!

• My Bridal Budget LLC
    My Bridal Budget LLC Wedding Planners

Omar Lopez Photography offers an impeccable service to my clients. I've worked with Omar for 2 years, thus far my clients that I refer to Omar has raved about his services. His services can fit in any budget. Omar Lopez and his staff have a warm, friendly, fun and professional personality that makes my clients feel comfortable in camera. Omar finds unique solutions for my clients, such as managing their timeline, and more. He offers a fun photobooth, boudoir shots, maternity shots and more. He is always thinking outside of the box! Which is why I still continue to work with him and his team. - Ms. Fouzia Elidrissi CEO + Wedding Planner, My Bridal Budget, LLC

• 71-21 Austin Street, Suite 205 Forest Hills, NY 11375 See on map