Broadway, New York, NY 10035 Map · Phone number

About Oh So Beautiful Events

A wedding is one of the most personal, beautiful but stressful experience there is. Let us help you ease the stress by taking care of your special day. We will take care of all the essential details of your wedding. You will receive the guidance needed from start to finish making the day of your dreams a reality.

Even if you have already started planning your wedding and have found most of the main services needed for your special day but need additional assistance in developing them further, we are here to help.

Our services are designed to make your day and enjoyable and memorable day, allowing you and your family to truly enjoy the special occasion and relax. We are here every step of the way until you say ‘I do’.

Follow Oh So Beautiful Events on

• The Get Together Events Co.
  • Elusions Event Planning
230dbfcf16ad58e2 800x800 1492823566260 20170409ohsobeautifulevents 0024

12 Reviews for Oh So Beautiful Events

Kimberly Zapata · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding!

Words can’t express how thankful we are to have Berenice for our wedding day. We wanted someone who could be our point person on the wedding day. She was extremely professional, took the time to listen to what our vision was, and made fantastic suggestions. Berenice came the day before to set up and made sure all details were met. On the day of the wedding she arrived early to make sure it was just perfect for us. The reception went so smooth thanks to her. She answered all and any questions friends/family had, which allowed us to focus on our day. Our day was beautiful and everything we wanted. Thank you so much Berenice for all of your help.
    Her skills and vision are definitely recommended to anyone looking for that extra touch!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Deja · Married on 08/04/2018

My relationship with Berenice is complicated. I do not know whether to call her a planner, a decorator, an artist, a vendor liason, creative director, or friend. I initially was with another planner who got very sick and was recommended Berenice. I was apprehensive with the wedding jitters changing planners, but it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Berenice was organized having multiple portfolios with my vision in tow. Multiple layouts pictures, and google docs to create my vision meeting her on the first day after just one phone call. She explained everything in detail and nothing I wanted was over the top and we ALWAYS stayed in budget. With a planner you want someone who is creative so that things that may be financially out of reach they can manipulate and create it for you. Berenice did that multiple times. My guests were astounded with the details all spear-headed by Berenice. Everything I asked for I got and then some, nothing was out of reach. Up until the day of the wedding Berenice had added all these details that made the guests really in awe. On my wedding day Berenice made sure everything ran smooth and on time having walkie talkies lookin like the CIA! Did I mention all the vendors that she found that were high quality but gave us good prices because they knew her (One that made us a wooden seating chart decorated with beautiful greenery). Berenice is also a calligrapher, and wrote out all of our wedding items in this beautiful cursive! I can't put into words how awesome she is. If you want someone who is creative, organized, dependable, loves meeting in person, goes above and beyond, Professional, Kind, Smart, and will be a pitbull if you need it. Then use Oh So Beautiful Events! I recommend 100x over!!!

SHES AMAZING I MEANT IT

Sent on 08/24/2018

Konrad Koenig · Married on 08/04/2018

Attentive, caring, and creative!

Oh So Beautiful Events helped make my wedding an INCREDIBLE experience. 2 years later, I am still getting feedback from friends and family how beautiful, fun and organized it was and I know we owe it all to Berenice and her team. From the moment we met, Berenice was an attentive and creative planner who guided us on so many levels including how to stay within budget and we couldn't be more grateful. She took the stress off of us for the entire process and the day of couldn't have gone more smooth. We even had hiccups with the venue itself and Berenice rose to the occasion and made it feel as if nothing had gone wrong. You really can't ask for more. She's such a pleasure to work with and overall a genuine person. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Award

Oh So Beautiful Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12,000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Drumore Estate LLC Mansion Weddings

Oh So Beautiful Events was hired by a Bride and Groom to plan and work the day of a wedding held here last weekend. The entirety of our team wants to express what an honor it was to work with Berenice and her staff. We appreciate all she did to help the event run smoothly and the grace in which you handled an unforeseen weather situation. She quickly and decisively facilitated creative and diplomatic solutions. We hope we have the opportunity to work with Bernice and her team again in the future.

• The Kaaterskill Barn & Farm Weddings

Berenice is an amazing Wedding Planner and it's very helpful and prompt. Love working with her and so glad to have her on our team here at The Kaaterskill!

• Broadway New York, 10035 See on map
    714.423.8348 (Phone number)
    Location of (Oh So Beautiful Events)