Broadway, New York, NY 10035 Map · Phone number

About Oh So Beautiful Events

A wedding is one of the most personal, beautiful but stressful experience there is. Let us help you ease the stress by taking care of your special day. We will take care of all the essential details of your wedding. You will receive the guidance needed from start to finish making the day of your dreams a reality.

Even if you have already started planning your wedding and have found most of the main services needed for your special day but need additional assistance in developing them further, we are here to help.

Our services are designed to make your day and enjoyable and memorable day, allowing you and your family to truly enjoy the special occasion and relax. We are here every step of the way until you say ‘I do’.

Follow Oh So Beautiful Events on

IMG0065
230dbfcf16ad58e2 800x800 1492823566260 20170409ohsobeautifulevents 0024

10 Reviews for Oh So Beautiful Events

Deja · Married on 08/04/2018

My relationship with Berenice is complicated. I do not know whether to call her a planner, a decorator, an artist, a vendor liason, creative director, or friend. I initially was with another planner who got very sick and was recommended Berenice. I was apprehensive with the wedding jitters changing planners, but it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Berenice was organized having multiple portfolios with my vision in tow. Multiple layouts pictures, and google docs to create my vision meeting her on the first day after just one phone call. She explained everything in detail and nothing I wanted was over the top and we ALWAYS stayed in budget. With a planner you want someone who is creative so that things that may be financially out of reach they can manipulate and create it for you. Berenice did that multiple times. My guests were astounded with the details all spear-headed by Berenice. Everything I asked for I got and then some, nothing was out of reach. Up until the day of the wedding Berenice had added all these details that made the guests really in awe. On my wedding day Berenice made sure everything ran smooth and on time having walkie talkies lookin like the CIA! Did I mention all the vendors that she found that were high quality but gave us good prices because they knew her (One that made us a wooden seating chart decorated with beautiful greenery). Berenice is also a calligrapher, and wrote out all of our wedding items in this beautiful cursive! I can't put into words how awesome she is. If you want someone who is creative, organized, dependable, loves meeting in person, goes above and beyond, Professional, Kind, Smart, and will be a pitbull if you need it. Then use Oh So Beautiful Events! I recommend 100x over!!!

SHES AMAZING I MEANT IT

Sent on 08/24/2018

Katelynn · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!! SO helpful to have leading up to the wedding and day of. From fixing my dress and hair to making sure my bridal party were ok and had what they needed. Berenice had to repair a bridesmaid dress as one of my girls ripped her dress open as we were being announced into reception- best part is I had ZERO knowledge of this dilemma til the after party. ALL around amazing service! My only regret is not having her at my house while I was getting ready as my photographers needed some help telling time :), Thanks again Berenice & team for helping to make my day a little less stressful!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

We had a wedding reception in our home a few weeks after our daughter’s wedding. Berenice met with us to discuss the layout and plans for the event several months in advance. She did an amazing job contacting and following up with the vendors in order to set up the perfect timeline. On the day of the event, she coordinated the musicians, DJ, caterers, and photographer. It was nice to relax with our guests and not have to deal with the little things that inevitably come up. Everyone had a great time and everything turned out better than we had planned thanks to Berenice’s careful attention to detail. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and very accessible throughout the entire process.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Award

Oh So Beautiful Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Drumore Estate LLC
    Drumore Estate LLC Mansion Weddings

Oh So Beautiful Events was hired by a Bride and Groom to plan and work the day of a wedding held here last weekend. The entirety of our team wants to express what an honor it was to work with Berenice and her staff. We appreciate all she did to help the event run smoothly and the grace in which you handled an unforeseen weather situation. She quickly and decisively facilitated creative and diplomatic solutions. We hope we have the opportunity to work with Bernice and her team again in the future.

• The Kaaterskill
    The Kaaterskill Barn & Farm Weddings

Berenice is an amazing Wedding Planner and it's very helpful and prompt. Love working with her and so glad to have her on our team here at The Kaaterskill!

• Broadway New York, 10035 See on map