New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

About Jenny Fu Studio

A wedding is one of the most special days in someone's life. It's my job as your photographer to document a lifetime of hopes and dreams into one fabulous day! I am a "people lover" by nature, and this is a businss about people in love. I fit right in! It's all about your story, your day, your details, your emotions. I strive for photographs that are timeless and real. You will get photography that is simple, relazed and full of emotions. I will make you feel relaxed and calm so you will be able to enjoy your day and leave the memories to me.

Follow Jenny Fu Studio on

gk3formals 89 copy
emilyjorg

16 Reviews for Jenny Fu Studio

Junie · Married on 04/25/2014

Jenny was absolutely amazing! We were blown away by our engagement photos and the wedding photos we have seen so far. She is also a dream to work with! Very down to earth and easy going.

Stacey · Married on 04/12/2014

From Jenny's portfolio you can tell she's absolutely a brilliant photographer but I had no idea how amazing she was!! From her magnetic personality to her creativity we couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our special day. I'm so grateful for the sneak peaks she sent us and so excited to see the rest!!

Sara · Married on 03/22/2014

Jenny was an absolute joy to work with. Being in front of the camera is naturally awkward for my husband and me, but Jenny was able to give us great directions and made us comfortable. Her positivity and never ending energy kept us motivated throughout our engagement and wedding sessions. Jenny has an uncanny eye to take the most normal settings and breathe life into them with her photography. We love that she goes above and beyond to take care of her clients and is so fun to be around.

Since our wedding was in New York and we live in Texas, Jenny was extremely accommodating and flexible with our requests. She was easy to get a hold of by phone and returned our emails promptly. We even met her in person in Texas and instantly fell in love with her professionalism and personality.

For our engagement photo shoot, she spent the whole day with my husband and me and really taught us how to act in front of the camera. She took her time and it felt like all her energy was devoted to us, and it showed in the photographs.

For the wedding, I needed help with my hair and makeup and Jenny came to the rescue big time! She didn't hesitate to help with touch ups and it put me at ease to see my photographer going the extra mile to make me look my very best.

Jenny is extremely skilled at what she does and we put our trust in her to capture one of the most special days of our lives. Her photographs tell a story which we're able to relive each and every time we look at them. We highly recommend her services.

Award