Drumore Estate LLC

Up to 400 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

Drumore Estate is a one-of-a-kind wedding and special event venue comprised of pristine formal gardens, spacious patios, only one event per day on the grounds of a historic Georgian Mansion on 70 secluded acres where you have an exclusive 12-hours onsite, and yet only a short drive from Lancaster City in Lancaster County.

Facilities and Capacity

Drumore Estate includes a number of indoor and outdoor venue options for your dream wedding.

The Estate’s grand gardens are an attractive location for an outdoor ceremony. Designed by our master gardener, they include lovely fountains and impressive statuary situated on the 2nd highest peak in Lancaster County which make for truly unique scenic views and your wedding day sunset photos built right into your wedding day timeline.

Our Grand Tent can accommodate up to 350 guests, with sides that offer protection against inclement weather, yet open wide to enjoy the spectacular gardens and estate view of rolling pristine grounds.

The Orangery is an ideal space for more intimate events. The floor is comprised of bright wood and Italian marble, so that it can also function as a separate dance hall.

The Carriage House seats as many as 200 guests. It offers event lighting and sound equipment for all your entertainment needs.

Contact us to schedule a tour to see all our venue options and to learn more about our full list of amenities. Tour link: drumoreestate.com/tours:

Booking with Drumore Estate means you’re getting the best personalized wedding planner, full day facilitator, and event day manager service that Central Pennsylvania has to offer.

No matter the occasion, we ensure that the Drumore Estate Experience will be perfectly tailored to your vision. Our in-house wedding planners and executive culinary team will help you coordinate the wedding of your dreams from your first planning session to the moment you cut the cake.

Venue rental also includes a complimentary one-hour rehearsal, tables and chairs, setup and teardown services, and exclusive use of the Estate on your wedding day.

In addition to our seasonal venue rental options, we also offer Elopement and Micro Wedding packages. Please visit our website at drumoreestate.com/micro-wedding-packages/ for additional information pertaining to these offerings or feel free to contact us directly.

#brides2022 #Lancasterweddings #brides2023 #gardenweddings #estateweddings #tentweddings #paweddings #weddingvenues #paweddingvenue #2023bridetobe #2023bride #brides2024 #outsideweddings #lancaster #weddingsunset

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$4,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 05/07/2022

Such a great experience!

Drumore Estate was my #1 (and only) choice for a wedding venue when I got engaged in 2019. It was a long road, through COVID and wedding planning, but in the end they made sure everything was perfect for our big day! Marnie, David, and the rest of the Drumore Team really do go above and beyond to make sure your day so smoothly and the bride and groom are taken care of. We got married in July 2020 (yes, during COVID), and they could not have handled it any better. We were so happy with our day and wouldn't have done it any differently. In addition to the great staff, the grounds are STUNNING! We highly recommend this venue.

Drumore Estate LLC's reply:

Covid has been a challenge and we appreciate you working through it with us. Thank you for the glowing review. We enjoyed hosting your wedding and hope to see you again in the future. (Maybe a baby shower??? LOL!)
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne S. Married on 04/22/2022

Amazing!!!

I had worked this location doing hair for weddings and was totally in love with this place! So I knew the place I would go when I was going to be married was Drumore. The staff and place exceeded my expectations! I couldn't have asked for more! Also a special shout out to Marnie, I would work with her a thousand times over and put all my trust in her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Drumore Estate LLC 1
Discount

2022 Wedding Venue Rental Discounts

$500 - $1,500 Discounts available on Friday, Saturday's and Sunday open wedding dates.

Contact us with the month and date of your wedding, or ask us about discounted dates available.

Visit us at : drumoreestate.com

Or, take a tour : drumoreestate.com/tours/

Pricing

Team

Chelsea  Escobar
Chelsea Escobar
Wedding Sales & Coordinator Specialist

Having a passion for planning events and creating experiences you will never forget, is what I love about my career. My wife and I are obsessed with "The Office" and spending time with our dog, Moonlight. I grew up in upstate New York, but lived in North Carolina for most of my adult life, because the cold and I are not friends. Guess where we are now? The cold! I am also part Icelandic! I struggled with epilepsy for most of my childhood, but that did not stop me from doing what I love. Planning weddings and events is so fun and rewarding and I would be happy to help your dreams come true.

Oh So Beautiful Events Oh So Beautiful Events Wedding Planners

Drumore is not only a beautiful venue but has an amazing staff that will make your day just perfect. From the first time I visited the venue and did the walk-thru with my couple, I felt such a relief to meet their staff and see how well they worked. Leading up to the wedding I knew it was going to be a great wedding and it was going to run smoothly. The staff did not disappoint, they were on top of things and were very helpful through the day. They definitely made my job easier and was such a pleasure to collaborate with such a professional team. I had a great time working with them on this last wedding and I can't wait to work with them again.

FX Photo Booths, LLC FX Photo Booths, LLC Photo Booths

The Drumore Estate is fantastic! The property, facility, staff, amenities, etc., are first class. It is a tremendous venue for a variety of events and/or social occasions. Karen and Bill are exceptional hosts and great to work with. We cannot thank them enough for their hospitality. We look forward to the opportunity to provide our services to more events in the future at the Drumore Estate.

DJ Mast Productions DJ Mast Productions Wedding DJs

From DJ Mast Productions, LLC: Drumore Estate, as a venue, is a very well maintained property with exquisite site offerings for both ceremonies and receptions. Their food is very tasty and they keep buffets well stocked, if you choose to go that route. I truly enjoy providing entertainment and lighting at Drumore Estate because it provides a regal and tranquil feel that is unique from many venues. My Glow uplighting package really emphasizes their beautiful, mature landscaping as well. They have plenty of parking and a wide variety of locations to have party and family pictures taken. Through working with the staff and owners, they are kind, respectful and accommodating. As a vendor, I can state that they understand what each type of vendor you book needs and are willing to provide what they are able to help accommodate each vendor. If you are considering Drumore Estate, I give you my support to confidently go forward with booking them. You will be pleased with your decision. -DJ Mast

331 Red Hill Road Pequea, PA, 17565

8 AM to 8 PM
Location of (Drumore Estate LLC)

Drumore Estate LLC frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Drumore Estate LLC?

Drumore Estate LLC includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Drumore Estate LLC, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Drumore Estate LLC includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Drumore Estate LLC, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Drumore Estate LLC includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Drumore Estate LLC in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Drumore Estate LLC for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Drumore Estate LLC for wedding events?

Drumore Estate LLC offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Drumore Estate LLC offer?

Drumore Estate LLC offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements

What services does Drumore Estate LLC offer for wedding events?

Drumore Estate LLC offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Drumore Estate LLC have available for wedding events?

Drumore Estate LLC offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Audio Equipment
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Drumore Estate LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Drumore Estate LLC is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in professionalism.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Drumore Estate LLC offer?

Drumore Estate LLC currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues